Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Mixologist Available For Hire - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mixologist Available For Hire (560 Views)

Olanrewaju Babatunde Emerges Ultimate Mixologist For Bord Bia St. Patrick’s Day / Professional Mixologist For Your Events...... / Caterers,small Chops And Mixologist In Benin City And Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixologist Available For Hire by gidisignature(m): 4:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Cocktails and Mocktails are currently the spice of every party when it comes to drinks being served, and this is something I am very skilled at making.

Over the years, I have garnered a wealth of experience from mixing for high end clubs and Hotels and right now, I am running a mobile bar outfit that handles every bartending services an event host might require.

So if you have any event coming up (Wedding, House Party, Birthday Party etc.) and you are in need of a Mixologist, you could contact me via 09099631956.

I am looking forward to working with you
Re: Mixologist Available For Hire by Addme: 12:23pm On May 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

MSport And The Next Titans Show! / How Do You Make A Pixie Curly Cut Wig? / Online Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.