Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property (1806 Views)

Osun Accuses Oyetola’s Team Of Looting Government Property / Okorocha Selling Imo Government's Property — Deputy Governor, PDP / APC Youth & Women Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by Chimezirim121: 4:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by kahal29: 4:06am On Jan 16, 2020
What goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by bluecircle470: 4:38am On Jan 16, 2020
I thought ihedioha nah saint before grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by jeffizy(m): 5:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Hahahah

The yesterday's authority becomes today's criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by seunlayi(m): 5:15am On Jan 16, 2020
We should not rush to judgement on this until the items are thoroughly check and confirmed to belong to the state govt.

For instance, assuming that you left 500k meant for family project brought to you by your brother after close of work yesterday and before this morning, you got sacked. Won't you go and get your cash and other personal effects from the office?

3 Likes

Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by Simplyleo: 5:32am On Jan 16, 2020
seunlayi:
We should not rush to judgement on this until the items are thoroughly check and confirmed to belong to the state govt.

For instance, assuming that you left 500k meant for family project brought to you by your brother after close of work yesterday and before this morning, you got sacked. Won't you go and get your cash and other personal effects from the office?
You are right.

But from the suddenness of their removal from office, I think such action by the youths is very apt. Any vehicle leaving govt office should be thoroughly ransacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by ruggedtimi(m): 5:37am On Jan 16, 2020
how will they hold the once running with billions from the state acct
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by Mkmoney(m): 5:39am On Jan 16, 2020
bluecircle470:
I thought ihedioha nah saint before grin
Cant you read ..cut the man some slack
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by Christmasdon(m): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2020
WATCH OUT FIRE AND BRIMESTONE RAIN. EVEN THE DEVIL WAS SUPRISED ABOUT THIS INJUSTICE.
IHEDIOHA IMOLITES ARE BEHIND YOU ON THIS. IHEDIOHA I SAY TO YOU .EVEN YOUR ENEMIES WILL FIGHT ON YOUR BEHALF. THE WHOLE IMO WAS TAKEN UNAWARE.
PEOPLE WILL COME TO IMO, I SEE PEOPLE FLEEING TO EXILE.
OH OUR GOD OF IMO STATE. WE CRY FOR OUR STATE .
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by yanabasee(m): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Ihedioha's biggest undoing was concentrating on fighting his predecessor.... He was warned and cautioned... But he wouldn't listen.... I hope he's clean, if not....

1 Like

Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by chiommy123(f): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Why is everyone now attacking him? not to worry this four years will soon pass and another person will fight them from where ihedioha stopped.
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by sparog(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2020
chiommy123:
Why is everyone now attacking him? not to worry this four years will soon pass and another person will fight them from where ihedioha stopped.

Leave them now, I give them 6months and they will start complaining about Gov Hope again... This people forget that it's just a change in nomenclature, the politicians are all still the same terrible folks
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by Haakon: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

You are right.

But from the suddenness of their removal from office, I think such action by the youths is very apt. Any vehicle leaving govt office should be thoroughly ransacked.
[/s]
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by JusticeSeeker: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2020
seunlayi:

Did Ihedioha know this? His behavior after assuming office alone could make God to turn against him. He was too vengeful and bent on executing a southeast agenda which foisted him on Imo state excluding votes from a whooping 388 polling units just to ensure Imo state is taken over by PDP.
Re: Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property by luluosas(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2020
I will wait for investigation to be conducted first

(1) (Reply)

Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election / Breaking: See Details On Conditions Given To Oshiomhole / Abubakar Shekau And Nnamdi Kanu: Two Sides Of The Same Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.