Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 (1206 Views)

My Nissan Primera 2005 / Price Of Nissan Primera 2005 (wagon) Tail Light / 1998 Nissan Primera, 1996 Golf 3 or Mazda 626 As First Car, Kindly Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by judemurphy(m): 6:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Please I want to buy a car and someone has offered a Nissan salloon to me,but I don't know much about the car.
I need advice on weather to buy or not and good reasons
Re: Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by harqinhola(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2020
judemurphy:
Please I want to buy a car and someone has offered a Nissan salloon to me,but I don't know much about the car.

It depends on what you want from a car ! Nissan is a Grade C vehicle in Nigeria tho

1 Like

Re: Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by nurey(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2020
judemurphy:

Good vehicle as long as it was not converted, if converted, ensure you plug a scanner to the port, if there is no communication my brother run like a Porsche and never look back.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by judemurphy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
nurey:

Good vehicle as long as it was not converted, if converted, ensure you plug a scanner to the port, if there is no communication my brother run like a Porsche and never look back.
the guy said it was converted,but seemlessly
Re: Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by nurey(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
judemurphy:
the guy said it was converted,but seemlessly

if the OBD port doesn't communicate with a scanner run for your life. I have used the 2003 wagon before, very good car, DVD reverse camera very fuel around 4500 full tank.

mine too was converted and when obd couldn't communicate with scanner nah there wahala dey any issue nah trial and error
Re: Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by judemurphy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
nurey:

if the OBD port doesn't communicate with a scanner run for your life. I have used the 2003 wagon before, very good car, DVD reverse camera very fuel around 4500 full tank.

mine too was converted and when obd couldn't communicate with scanner nah there wahala dey any issue nah trial and error
how do I check before this ?
Re: Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by nurey(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
judemurphy:
how do I check before this ?

You can either buy a Bluetooth scanner and use to test

check the OBD port, the wires running out of it would be cut and dangling

Let a technician with scan tool go with you to confirm the vehiyand use his high-end scanner to scan.
Re: Nissan Primera ( Salloon) 2008 by judemurphy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
nurey:

You can either buy a Bluetooth scanner and use to test

check the OBD port, the wires running out of it would be cut and dangling

Let a technician with scan tool go with you to confirm the vehiyand use his high-end scanner to scan.
okay bro, thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Lamborghini Aventador J / How Do I Avoid Buying Naija Used Stolen Vehicle?? / Difference Between An Automatic And Manual Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.