Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court (1186 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court by vanunu: 6:10am On Jan 16, 2020
The supreme Court has earlier ruled that Uche Nwosu was validly elected in the primaries as APC candidate, but disqualified him for also being the AA candidate, the question which nobody is asking is, where did Uzodinma's APC candidacy emanate from, as he did not even came second in the election where Uche Nwosu emerged.
Re: Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court by Ilaw25: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2020
vanunu:
The supreme Court has earlier ruled that Uche Nwosu was validly elected in the primaries as APC candidate, but disqualified him for also being the AA candidate, the question which nobody is asking is, where did Uzodinma's APC candidacy emanate from, as he did not even came second in the election where Uche Nwosu emerged.

I come with peace
Re: Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court by WorldRichest: 6:48am On Jan 16, 2020
vanunu:

Chief Justice of Biafra, go and argue it at Biafra Supreme Court.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2020
WorldRichest:

Chief Justice of Biafra, go and argue it at Biafra Supreme Court.
taa kpuchie eze ure ahu IBU n' onú!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court by ogazi4u(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2020
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm in dire need of your assistance. I'm a serving corp member in Abeokuta posted a ministry. They provide no accommodation nor incentives. We were told to sort accommodation by ourselves. I've been living with a friend for a while who is also a corp member but his landlord has been on his neck that we should vacate because we're about three with him in a single room. I and other corp member has made effort to rent an apartment before the deadline we were given but house is very expensive here. A single room here is about 65k and we only have 40k with us. Pls kindly assist us as you deem fit as we were given till Saturday to pack out.
God bless you.

Mr man save your 40k..go to nccf lodge there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun And Warnings From Ex-generals Obasanjo, Danjuma And Togun / Why Service Chiefs Cannot Resign – Brig. Gen. Nwachukwu / Is This The Genesis Of Abia's Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.