Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You (18123 Views)

Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Juliearth:
The church has no business playing politics and Asslicking.
As in ehn... I was disgusted reading the passage.
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by inforesource: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2020
I no blame that igbo man for spotting me.

thatigboman:
no, u made a comment
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by NicemanJosh(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Why not caution the Bishop in-house and not come make him look loquacious before the Governor?
I smell Lobby

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2020
alignacademy:

Couldn't they have just dissociated themselves from "certain statements that don't reflect the mission of the church" or something broad, without being specific

I think peace can still be achieved without throwing necessarily throwing Bishop Oduyemi under the bus

The Bishop could always be cautioned in-house...
I was very disappointed at the way the primate or whoever continued ranting
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Whether you fight him or not, dude is standing strong, doing well and backed by his people

Ur religious war against elrufai is inconsequential and amounts to nulity and waste of time
Na Dem.
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BabaRamota1980: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2020
Okoh stated this when he visited el -Rufai at Sir Kashim Ibrahim House on Wednesday.
“ The Church of Nigeria is not fighting with the governor and the government of Kaduna State ,” the statement quoted the cleric as saying.
The Archbishop dissociated the church from the “ unguarded and unacceptable writing of one of our Bishops, the Right Reverend Abiodun Ogunyemi , the Bishop of Zaria Diocese .”
He said , “ Our brother, Bishop Ogunyemi , has been cautioned and warned to desist from making utterances and writing that are tantamount to threatening the peace of Kaduna State and the nation at large .

See how Christians stab one another back to please El Rufai..

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Amieinu123(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2020
YelloweWest:
Elrufia will never be president, NEVER!

Another northern will take over from buhari but not elrufia

lets assume God make him become the president,will you commit suicide or go to exile?
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by zoedew: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Truth is there is a contention ongoing!
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2020
jumper524:
the same rubbish your saying is the same thing the church is cautioning an arch bishop of.
Learn to make peace and stop speculating rubbish...
Is hell'rufai a peaceful person or his religion?

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Amieinu123(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:

is you a peaceful person? The last time a checked you only wrote hate speeches

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

See how Christians stab one another back to please El Rufai..
You can say that again.

This particular one is dysmal!
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2020
Amieinu123:

is you a peaceful person? The last time a checked you only wrote hate speeches
So did Hell-rufai. I'm not kidding. Go to Twitter now and check his tweet.

BTW why are you writing in American slangs Aminu?
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by propynich123: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Amieinu123(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:
So did Hell-rufai. I'm not kidding. Go to Twitter now and check his tweet.

are you a resident of Kaduna state,have you ever been to kaduna state,do you know Mallam Nasiru tactics,? If yes then i will continue
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Amieinu123:

are you a resident of Kaduna state,have you ever been to kaduna state,do you know Mallam Nasiru tactics,? If yes then i will continue
Just imagine question. Why not ask me if I could identify the imp Hell-rufai in a room filled with a thousand villains.
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by lonelydora: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2020
YelloweWest:

But he's one of the cabal.
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Amieinu123(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Just imagine question. Why not ask me if I could identify the imp Hell-rufai in a room filled with a thousand villains.

you always sound confused,kaduna state need someone bold,cos this ethnic-religious crises that is happening always need to be tackled. Kaduna state has many tribes and different beliefs. So with God help and his methods,kaduna is peaceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Neoteny(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2020
YelloweWest:

Hi, god. Morning.
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Haakon: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
post=85835721:

Let us all live in peace with one another.

GOD IS LOVE.
[/s]
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Bluntemperor: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2020
alignacademy:

Couldn't they have just dissociated themselves from "certain statements that don't reflect the mission of the church" or something broad, without being specific

I think peace can still be achieved without necessarily throwing Bishop Oduyemi under the bus

The Bishop could always be cautioned in-house...

I wonder what the Primate meant for a Governor that doesn't care on anything Christian.Why blame the Parishioners who knew the evil intentions of a governor right away from onset, just to appease him?Anyway, the Parishioner has spoken the mind of God concerning the El-Rufai.'for we war not against flesh or blood but against Principalities and Power'.Is this not same governor who claimed that he doesn't need christian deputy,buy muslim-muslim ticket to win election in Kaduna.Truth being told to the power that be can be bitter, you know.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by gbagyiza: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Kingspin:
How do we know

After Southern Kaduna people have been excluding from state development as if that was not enough your foot soldiers went ahead to murder them and destroy their communities.

I almost shed tears when I saw the extent of the destruction of people's houses carried out by the government with the excuse of road construction. From the information, I gathered from people around the place, they said even the houses destroyed were far from the said road. Most of those affected were widows, retirees n people that have used all they have to acquire the property. These people Begg with their lives for the government to have pity on them and a woman said that the Kaduna state urban planning agency surveyed her property, gave approval after effecting her payment with the agency but the government went ahead to rendered them homeless. It is well with our soul.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Tblesd: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2020
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm in dire need of your assistance. I'm a serving corp member in Abeokuta posted a ministry. They provide no accommodation nor incentives. We were told to sort accommodation by ourselves. I've been living with a friend for a while who is also a corp member but his landlord has been on his neck that we should vacate because we're about three with him in a single room. I and other corp member has made effort to rent an apartment before the deadline we were given but house is very expensive here. A single room here is about 65k and we only have 40k with us. Pls kindly assist us as you deem fit as we were given till Saturday to pack out.
God bless you.
Where in Abk?
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Amieinu123:

you always sound confused,kaduna state need someone bold,cos this ethnic-religious crises that is happening always need to be tackled. Kaduna state has many tribes and different beliefs. So with God help and his methods,kaduna is peaceful
Peace by Hell-rufai is peace of a graveyard.

You can't give what you don't have.

Bold someone my black arse.
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Amieinu123(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Peace by Hell-rufai is peace of a graveyard.

You can't give what you don't have.

Bold someone my black arse.

i just understand u are just a hater

el rufai for president
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Tospringe: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2020
YelloweWest:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Politics is not a social media thing.
You guys swore on this platform that Buhari will never become president.
How market ?
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by BeardedMeat(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Amieinu123:

i just understand u are just a hater

el rufai for president
You are just a hungry hailer sir.

And yes, Hell-rufai for president! After all he's born to rule.
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Amieinu123(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:
You are just a hungry hailer sir.

And yes, Hell-rufai for president! After all he's born to rule.

calm down na,dont kill urself with hatred
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by Openbusiness: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2020
YelloweWest:

El Rufai will never be president √
Another northerner will take over from Buhari ×

Final score: 50/100
Grade: C
Signed: HH Dean of Human Affairs
Re: Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You by jumper524(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:
this man ur too dumb to relate with.
Your brain has taken the negative Yaxis so its fruitless engaging you as you analysis are merely based on assumption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon / Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders / Tenure Elongation: APC Northern Governors Dump Oyegun, Align With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.