Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Get Free 2gb On Mtn!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Free 2gb On Mtn!!! (246 Views)

I Mistakenly Bought 19k Airtime On MTN Beta Talk, Please Who Need It For Data? / How To Transfer Airtime/call Credit On MTN, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo. / Awoof Mtn Free 2gb Data Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 2gb On Mtn!!! by Raveen(f): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

Are you in need of data to surf the internet? Or to download a series or a movie you love?
Well I have a way you can receive 500mb from mtn easily.

Today I will be showing you How to Get 2GB Free Data on MTN via MyMTN App to surf the internet free as you like.

MTN Nigeria has chosen to entice existing customers on the MyMTN app by offering 2GB free data for just referring 10 persons to register on the app.

Now, I'm sure regular readers of this blog are already familiar with the MyMTN App.

How to Get 2GB Free Data on MTN via MyMTN App

Initially, when you download the MyMTN app for the first time, you’ll be compensated with 500MB worth of free data, but MTN has just introduced a more user-friendly way to get more data with a referral program to all her subscribers and all have the opportunity to earn up to 2GB data for free!

If an existing user of the MyMTN app invites another person, (the referer will get free 200MB and the person that is refered will get 500MB). So if the referer invites up to (10 people) on his/her contact, the referer will get massive free 2GB of data instantly.

Arithmetically, 5 referrals will give you a whooping 1GB Data and 10 Referrals will give you 2GB Free data.

Below is how you can get started.

For new users:

Download the app on play store.
Sign up for it by using your MTN number (make sure it’s in the phone for you to have access to the OTP code which will be sent to confirm if it's you).

Once verified you'll receive 500mb on your line after dropping you number here.

Hurry, I refer really fast

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Iphone 6s 64gig For Sale / [NEW] China Virus Toll Spikes Despite Massive Lockdown / Panic As Adamawa Governor Sacks 5,000 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.