Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Update On My Dauther's Scalp Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On My Dauther's Scalp Infection (483 Views)

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later / An Adolescent Male With Severe Facial Swelling And Scalp Infection / My Head/scalp Pains After Haircut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On My Dauther's Scalp Infection by xavuv: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Few days ago, Jan 13, we came here seeking diagnosis, and if possible to treat my daughter at home, and yes we did & also treated her at home. We got recommendations here and we picked one.

* sporidex suspension and coconut oil (applied externally).

Today, being the THIRD day she started using sporadex and we have seen significant improvement on her scalp. Moreso, no more rise in temperature (in the day & at night) and consequently no more paracetamol.

Thank you all for your concerns, many thanks to Nairaland, GOD bless Nairaland and her crew.

Re: Update On My Dauther's Scalp Infection by Asquare84(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2020
it can only be God that did it, you can appreciate by sowing a seed in the life of a Pastor

1 Like

Re: Update On My Dauther's Scalp Infection by xavuv: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin

Asquare84:
it can only be God that did it, you can appreciate by sowing a seed in the life of a Pastor
Re: Update On My Dauther's Scalp Infection by meum: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Good it worked but hospital would hv bn d best bet so as 2 treat what wasn't on the surface(scalp) that might hv caused it
Re: Update On My Dauther's Scalp Infection by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Asquare84:
Why not a bigger or an orphan, Haba. You want her to give the little she has to a pastor, 10 times wealthier than her

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus :Another Temporary Hospital Is Ready To Receive Patients (SEE PHOTO) / Ogun Declares Zero Tolerance On Female Genital Mutilation / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.