Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots (55421 Views)

Xenobots, World’s First Living Robots, Can Reproduce, Scientists Say / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by ovalmystic(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Judithjovial:
Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba and other ethnicity in our beloved Naija it's time to put the hating and tribalism aside, our generation needs to grow further away from such mentality instilled in us through colonialism and dirty politics. If we continue as we have all these years those politicians will never be held accountable. We're practicing Democracy and have failed woefully as learned folks to know that true power belongs to all of us not the few thief's claiming to run our nation...
it's time we stand as ONE or get squashed like scattered ants
Increase the volume please..
Enough is enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by maynation(f): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynia:

Hope you know you fear what you Hate
Do you hate God?
I fear God.
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by ZombieTERROR: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Buhari is looking for oil in Lake Chad and encouraging people who trekk with cows from maiduguri to port Harcourt...
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by NWABUKA007(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria my country o
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zenzu01:
Imagine what other countries are doing while Nigerians are busy becoming marlians grin grin

Leave Nigeria abeg. We are experts at focusing on and inventing trivialities
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wow if this is real, it's better we try it on Mars
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by emilfischer(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is wonderful.
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Sagay212: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Europeans go to school to acquire skills and knowledge.

Africans dey go school to carry shoulder
undecided

Lmao...Africans especially Nigerians like certificate die. You see them doing all the professional courses in the world just because they want to look for high paying jobs and to feel important. They are never thinking of how to produce , manufacture or invent anything...na to acquire certificate con dey wait for another man to create job for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Kingpele(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Brilliant, it is obvious that while some people are wasting their precious time on frivolities.. Some brilliant ones are busy doing humanity proud.. Thump for u guys

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by KingAzubuike(f): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:

undecided
True.. Nigerians who feel they are well educated always have this natural ego. Some of them don't even have money but believe they are far better than those with money but didn't go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by nerorex01: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ahhhhhh swear, People are thinking oooo !

It amazes me to know that most results I get from personal research on or thorough analytical thinking be it fashion or breathtaking scientific models someone somewhere is already bringing it to reality.

Mehnnn ! I fear whites oooooooo……...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Put your Sperm inside Injection Syringe
Insert the injection into a raw egg
Use plaster to cover the tiny opening in the egg caused by injection
Store the Egg for 2 weeks
Congratulations..
You have created a Homunculus

https://www.yourtango.com/2016293743/man-injects-sperm-chicken-egg-pulls-out-creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTMN7bQ2Tg
Lol absolutely disgusting. Don't try it, before you open the egg and you see buhari come out

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Fisher007: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Put your Sperm inside Injection Syringe
Insert the injection into a raw egg
Use plaster to cover the tiny opening in the egg caused by injection
Store the Egg for 2 weeks
Congratulations..

https://www.yourtango.com/2016293743/man-injects-sperm-chicken-egg-pulls-out-creature

Now I agree Nairalanders are mad. As in purely. Mad. I had doubts before but you my brother just confirmed it.

You just sit there and be creating nonsense. With all the great things to innovate, it is mixing your sperm with hen sperm they sweet you. Damn
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by oyinpr(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
After God fear science.
Dude God is science

1 Like

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by debbysure01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Science is really growing rapidly...

Check my signature
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by IJOBA2: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Escalze:
MAD OHH grin
WE NOW HAVE TOO MANY KIDS ON NAIRALAND. SO SAD sad
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by debbysure001(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Scientists will intentionally cause problems and we will still pay them for the solution.

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by PotatoSalad(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anything you can dream of is possible.
Everything you see in sci fi movies is possible. It'll only take time.
Watch one mad scientist that'll reverse engineer this and use it to create a zombie transmitting bot grin
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Josh44s(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Russians have been experimenting and creating Creatures called Homunculus Using Chicken Eggs
1.Put your Sperm inside Injection Syringe
2.Insert the injection into a raw egg
3.Use plaster to cover the tiny opening in
the egg caused by injection
4.Store the Egg for 2 weeks or more
Monitor the hatching of the egg
5.Congratulations..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I

This is some sick joke right shocked
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by piagetskinner(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Orisi risi
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Areaboy2(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:

undecided

dem dey go church dey listen to father mbaka undecided
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Derrinclay:

Lol absolutely disgusting. Don't try it, before you open the egg and you see buhari come out

grin grin..hei grin grin
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Escalze(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WE NOW HAVE TOO MANY KIDS ON NAIRALAND. SO SAD sad

We have noticed you Oga Ancient of days undecided
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by alfasexy: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
After God fear science.

You can see and do science. The other entity is only in your head.
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Nlearn: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Every here
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by ItooWorWor(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Escalze:

We have noticed you Oga Ancient of days undecided
Ancient gini? Abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Godwin2am(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
I once developed a new spices at ank placid using egg and cheese cub
Re: Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
The rate at which this western people are going about this ageing thing, i think they will crack it earlier than imagined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.