Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

LIGHT Your Life With Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LIGHT Your Life With Jesus Christ Crucified (144 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIGHT Your Life With Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2020
John 1:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 That was the true Light(Jesus Christ Crucified), which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

if you are a human being that has come into this world and THIS LIGHT has not lighted you. You are darkness (it is not you are 'in darkness')
thus
"Ephesians 5: 8 For *ye were sometimes darkness*, but *now are ye light in the Lord*: walk as children of light:"

There is darkness in the earth and thick darkness covers the universe but CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED IS THE LIGHT THAT SHINES TO DISPEL/REBUKE this darkness
thus
"Isaiah 60: 2 For, behold, *the darkness shall cover the earth*, and *gross darkness the people*: but the *Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.*

3 And the Gentiles *shall come to thy light*, and kings *to the brightness of thy rising*."

You cannot use any religion, noise, ideology, entertainment/drama on pulpits, academia, science, philosophy, fashion, art, mere-routine christian activities, human wisdom, visible and invisible things in heaven/earth/under-world, spiritual powers in the unseen realm, religious titles, e.t.c which is DARKNESS TO CHASE AWAY DARKNESS
thus
Ephesians 5: 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

"2 Corinthians 4: 6 For God, *who commanded the light to shine out of darkness(Genesis 1:3)*, hath *shined in our hearts(first who accepted the grace of the gospel and are now sharing it with you)*, to give the *LIGHT of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.*

7 But we have this treasure(CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED; THE LIFE THAT IS LIGHT) in earthen vessels(our mortal human bodies with its weakness/limitations), that *the excellency of the power may be of God*, and not of us."

Surrender yourself now to the grace of His Death and Resurrection so that you may receive Jesus Christ Crucified who is the ONLY LIFE THAT IS LIGHT to EVERY HUMAN BEING WHO COMES INTO THIS WORLD!!!
Re: LIGHT Your Life With Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
"1 And you [He made alive when you] were [spiritually] dead and separated from Him because of your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you once walked. You were following the ways of this world [influenced by this present age], in accordance with the prince of the power of the air (Satan), the spirit who is now at work in the disobedient [the unbelieving, who fight against the purposes of God]. 3 Among these [unbelievers] we all once lived in the passions of our flesh [our behavior governed by the sinful self], indulging the desires of [a]human nature [without the Holy Spirit] and [the impulses] of the [sinful] mind. We were, by nature, children [under the sentence] of [God’s] wrath, just like the rest [of mankind]. 4 *But God, being [so very] rich in mercy*, because of His great and wonderful love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were [spiritually] dead and separated from Him because of our sins, He made us [spiritually] alive together with Christ (for by His grace—His undeserved favor and mercy—you have been saved from God’s judgment). 6 And He raised us up together with Him [when we believed], and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, [because we are] in Christ Jesus, 7 [and He did this] so that in the ages to come He might [clearly] show the immeasurable and unsurpassed riches of His grace in [His] kindness toward us in Christ Jesus [by providing for our redemption]. 8 For it is by grace [God’s remarkable compassion and favor drawing you to Christ] that you have been saved [actually delivered from judgment and given eternal life] through faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [not through your own effort], but it is the [undeserved, gracious] gift of God; 9 not as a result of [your] works [nor your attempts to keep the Law], so that no one will [be able to] boast or take credit in any way [for his salvation]. 10 For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us]." (Ephesians 2:1-10 amp)

Song: (Refrain)
Oh Lord take me to the place,
Where I have no will,
that is separate from your will;
Oh Lord take me to the place,
Where I have no choice,
that is separate from your choice,
To be lost in you is my desire,
To be all for you is all I want. Amen.
Declaring and singing.....
Re: LIGHT Your Life With Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
And He will establish you to the end [keep you steadfast, give you strength, and guarantee your vindication; He will be your warrant against all accusation or indictment so that you will be] guiltless and irreproachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (1 Corinthian 1:8-9 amp)

(1) (Reply)

The Divine Design / 6 Good Results Of Obeying God's Word / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.