Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) (1034 Views)

More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by noble0(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2020
A video has surfaced online of Fr Mbaka making Hope Uzodinma swear an oath in his ministry, sometimes in 2019. This was even before the new year prophecy.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOKZD_nCfzc
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by noble0(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2020
The thing might be spiritual, afterall.
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by noble0(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Unfortunately, the video is in Igbo.

Anyone can help with the translation.
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by vicdom(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2020
@ Op like which month in 2019. Cos what I learned from his declaration. He said Ihedioha should go and look for something else to do that the Douglas seat is not for him (Ihedioha) but for him (Hope). He further said that when Okorocha was vying for same seat, he came to same alter, he prayed for him and gave him a seat that he took to Douglas house which no mortal was able remove him from until he completed his two terms. But sadly he broke the oath and the covenant he took before his altar. He now told Hope if he's sure he will not renege on his promises he will make before God in his altar just like other politicians like Rochas did, that he should remain seated, otherwise he should stand to make a covenant and swear an oath of allegiance with God. He then gave him Bible to make promise and swear an oath, before he eventually blessed him by the sign of cross in the end.
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by noble0(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2020
vicdom:
@ Op like which month in 2019. Cos what I learned from his declaration. He said Ihedioha should go and look for something else to do that the Douglas seat is not for him (Ihedioha) but for him (Hope). He further said that when Okorocha was vying for same seat, he came to same alter, he prayed for him and gave him a seat that he took to Douglas house which no mortal was able remove him from until he completed his two terms. But sadly he broke the oath and the covenant he took before his altar. He now told Hope if he's sure he will not renege on his promises he will make before God in his altar just like other politicians like Rochas did, that he should remain seated, otherwise he should stand to make a covenant and swear an oath of allegiance with God. He then gave him Bible to make promise and swear an oath, before he eventually blessed him by the sign of cross in the end.

I think it was before the month of December.
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by vicdom(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2020
noble0:

I think it was before the month of December.
Anyways, it's possible shaa...
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by edoairways: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
vicdom:
What kind of covenant, is loyalty to the masses or the priest?
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by vicdom(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
edoairways:

What kind of covenant, is loyalty to the masses or the priest?
He was talking about meeting the needs of the poor, touching lives by building industries in IMO rather than building expensive houses in Abuja like other politicians. He further said you can't call yourself a rich man, but you are surrounded by poor people. That riches is determined by the number of people you empower and made rich.
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by edoairways: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
vicdom:

He was talking about meeting the needs of the poor, touching lives by building industries in IMO rather than building expensive houses in Abuja like other politicians. He further said you can't call yourself a rich man, but you are surrounded by poor people. That riches is determined by the number of people you empower and made rich.
Hmmm! I knew the media will be against him
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by dokie: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ejike Mbaka is too controversial for a Catholic priest and many of his utterances seem to be made without consulting sound reason.

As someone I looked up to in my early days in the Charismatic Renewal, I do not like what he has become today. Even his spiritual father, the late Fr Stephen Njoku expressed his displeasure
with Mbaka's ways.

But one thing I can never doubt is God's anointing upon that man. Ejike Mbaka is highly gifted. I know at least 2 people that have received instant healings from life threatening ailments on his adoration ground, and they never returned to any hospital other than for verification tests till date ( the last of which happened over 10years ago).

But gifting is not everything in Christianity. I honestly wish Mbaka can be more conservative in his ministry especially his dealings with politicians.

But for those who say he was employed by APC to water the ground, I doubt it seriously. What will be his gain?

From the video above, he seems to have prayed that man into the office of the governor.
Re: Fr Mbaka Swearing in Hope Uzodinma, Even Before His New Year Prophecy (video) by Theyoungmatron: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
This video is making everything too difficult to understand

This is not fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Loses Again As Supreme Court Declines To Set-aside Imo Judgement / Deleted / A Mastermind Giver, Elema Of Warri Kingdom Give Palliatives To Delta North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.