Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Thread!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread!!! (2539 Views)

Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Division In APC Over Submission Of Ministerial List To Senate - The Guardian / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (2) (3) (4)

Thread!!! by georjay(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Thread!!! by 9jii(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2020
I wish every region have their own militia army but just for the protection of citizens.
Because every region have have fulani militia attacking its citizens.

Re: Thread!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2020
PMB, General Sani Abacha, IBB, OBJ have all murdered many people before awarded with Nigerian Presidency.
No. I don’t agree rather I think that guy is bitter.
OPC is not a terrorist organization, they have their lapses but they are good. Like Onyabo in ikorodu is to OPC what SARS is to Nigerian Police and trust me if not for them cultism in ikorodu would be uncontrollable. I’m not saying even they don’t have bad eggs but the organization is living up to its purpose.
From what I know a OPC dealt well with every nuisance that has tried to constitute menace in Yoruba land which is a good thing.

Re: Thread!!! by Davash222(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2020
An illiterate Northerner is deadlier than cancer while a literate and educated Northerner reason more like an average Southerner.

You get the point now

Re: Thread!!! by IamCookie(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2020
To say Operation Amotekun's personnel were established from the relics of OPC seem correct but I disagree with the part that OPC was a known terrorist organization.
Re: Thread!!! by 9jii(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2020
Davash222:
An illiterate Northerner is deadlier than cancer while a literate and educated Northerner reason more like an average Southerner.
An illiterate is an illiterate anywhere and you are exactly talking like one here.
If the north is problem in your life I pray we continue to be in ten folds.

Re: Thread!!! by kunleweb: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2020
grin You must have haters in this life grin
Re: Thread!!! by IamCookie(f): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2020
9jii:
I wish every region have their own militia army but just for the protection of citizens.

It's never just going to be just for the protection of citizens...they will abuse it and even the citizens might regret embracing it in the first place. This is Nigeria!
Re: Thread!!! by Davash222(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2020
9jii:

An illiterate is an illiterate anywhere and you are exactly talking like one here.
They’re here already.
Ndi mgbu.

Re: Thread!!! by 9jii(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2020
IamCookie:

It's never just going to be just for the protection of citizens...they will abuse it and even the citizens might regret embracing it in the first place. This is Nigeria!
Surely it ll be abuse and the ordinary citizens are the ones to bare the consequences. Jus like our 9ja police.
Many ll not understand it until they experience it.

Re: Thread!!! by mrvitalis(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2020
South west chose between presidency and amotekun

Re: Thread!!! by 9jii(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=85842228]
They’re here already.
Ndi mgbu.
Handling nya-mri as usual
Re: Thread!!! by 9jii(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Davash222:

They’re here already.
Ndi mgbu.
Handling nyamurii as usual
Re: Thread!!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2020
So the North also sees Yoruba as Elites

isnt God great ??

Evidently every other tribe is VERY AFRAID of Yoruba , and rightly so

Re: Thread!!! by Ereolamide: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
I think most of the northern States budget should be used for mass lobotomies of her mental jaundiced citizens.

This harebrained terrorist don't care to remember that his uneducated and barbaric forefathers were the first to go on mass murders of innocent Nigerians over religious and ethnic differences, and it's has become a sort of bragging rights (a devilish monopoly they relish)against every other Nigeria's tribe.

Re: Thread!!! by TooMuchStuff: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2020

Am glad an Almajiri is in sifia Pain over the Amotekuns rising outfit. When u see ya enemy in serious agonising pains....then know that you are doing something right. Very right.

Re: Thread!!! by Taba21: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
9jii:

Even Borno,is not safe despite the battalions and indigenous security there
Re: Thread!!! by Taba21: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
9jii:

If the illiterate has the means of intelligence and be able to controlled the so called educated ones, now tell me who is more illiterate and foolish at the same time?

Re: Thread!!! by Taba21: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
IamCookie:

With the multitude presence of combined securities factors in Borno,are they safe?

Re: Thread!!! by Taba21: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Davash222:

They’re here already.
Ndi mgbu.

If the so called illiterates are you being the wise educated one and your peoples who are now to label illiterates
Re: Thread!!! by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hehehehe
Chai Yoruba too get mouth!!!
Northerners hate OPC, they prefer afenifere with their big grammer

Re: Thread!!! by slimfit1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anybody that doesn't agree with the North is a terrorist is that what he is trying to say?
If anybody finds this Tiger disturbing they can go to the North and stay there, nobody should tell us how and where to protect ourselves.
Re: Thread!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Brilliant northerner

Re: Thread!!! by JonDon12: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Davash222 post=8584
1996:

An illiterate Northerner is deadlier than
cancer while a literate and educated Northerner reason more like an average Southerner.

You get the point now
nonsense.

A radical educated northerner is like cancer Ebola and aids put together. They are extremely tricky and know-how to hide. Full of hate very resourceful and extremely motivated

Re: Thread!!! by CharlotteFlair: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ereolamide:
I think most of the northern States budget should be used for mass lobotomies of her mental jaundiced citizens.

This harebrained terrorist don't care to remember that his uneducated and barbaric forefathers were the first to go on mass murders of innocent Nigerians over religious and ethnic differences, and it's has become a sort of bragging rights (a devilish monopoly they relish)against every other Nigeria's tribe.
It's called selective amnesia.

Cc. Arrewa
Re: Thread!!! by CharlotteFlair: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Taba21:

If the so called illiterates are you being the wise educated one and your peoples who are now to label illiterates
Na still Dem.

Please edit your post or write in fulfude nau.

Re: Thread!!! by sweetonugbu: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Chai Yoruba too get mouth!!!
Northerners hate OPC, they prefer afenifere with their big grammer
a wise man will understand this picture

Re: Thread!!! by Taba21: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Na still Dem.

Please edit your post or write in fulfude nau.

Werey
Re: Thread!!! by CharlotteFlair: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Taba21:

Werey
Re: Thread!!! by gidgiddy: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
IamCookie:
To say Operation Amotekun's personnel were established from the relics of OPC seem correct but I disagree with the part that OPC was a known terrorist organization.

IPOB was not armed, did not kill anyone, but they were declared terrorists

OPC have been armed and they have killed people in front of me in Ikeja, Lagos.

So who is the real terrorist?
Re: Thread!!! by T9ksy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

And why didn't you take you eye-witness evidence to the requisite authority then, so they can be labelled terrorists?

Rather you come here to wail and rant like a true slave that you are.

Amotekun is here to stay and there's sweet F.A you and your fellow flatinoes can do about it apart from your usual gnashing of teeth.

Re: Thread!!! by IamCookie(f): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

IPOB was set up by a controversial person with an unpleasant purpose & obj known to sizable number of the citizenry and the Govt of the day. The aim of setting up OPC is quite different from IPOB and under different condition

Names Of Nigeria Second Republic Senators / This Is Obigbo - Igbo History Pics / Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday