Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Thread!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread!!! (2540 Views)

Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Division In APC Over Submission Of Ministerial List To Senate - The Guardian / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread!!! by Racoon(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Terrorists accusing others of terrorism.
Re: Thread!!! by Adaibeku(f): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Day2logic:
PMB, General Sani Abacha, IBB, OBJ have all murdered many people before awarded with Nigerian Presidency.
No. I don’t agree rather I think that guy is bitter.
OPC is not a terrorist organization, they have their lapses but they are good. Like Onyabo in ikorodu is to OPC what SARS is to Nigerian Police and trust me if not for them cultism in ikorodu would be uncontrollable. I’m not saying even they don’t have bad eggs but the organization is living up to its purpose.
From what I know a OPC dealt well with every nuisance that has tried to constitute menace in Yoruba land which is a good thing.

Onyabo ? Who is he

U know I don't stay at Lagos but taraba
Re: Thread!!! by Adaibeku(f): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Na still Dem.

Please edit your post or write in fulfude nau.

No mind that rekhina brother

1 Like

Re: Thread!!! by gidgiddy: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
IamCookie:

IPOB was set up by a controversial person with an unpleasant purpose & obj known to sizable number of the citizenry and the Govt of the day. The aim of setting up OPC is quite different from IPOB and under different condition

The aim of setting up both groups is not the issue here. The issue here is that IPOB was unarmed and killed nobody, yet they were declared terrorists. OPC was armed and killed people but are not terrorists.

Killer Herdsmen were armed and killed people, but are not terrorists. They will even get Ruga

Who the Nigerian government considers terrorists is incredible
Re: Thread!!! by IamCookie(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

The aim of setting up both groups is not the issue here. The issue here is that IPOB was unarmed and killed nobody, yet they were declared terrorists. OPC was armed and killed people but are not terrorists.

Killer Herdsmen were armed and killed people, but are not terrorists. They will even get Ruga

Who the Nigerian government considers terrorists is incredible

It seem you are a very young boy. How would someone say that the aim of setting up an organization or group shouldn't be an issue or overlooked? Are you a member of IPOB to confidently affirm that they were unharmed and killed no one? What was their intent of setting it up? OPC's aim was to reduce the crime rate prevalent within the society to its barest minimum possible . Would you say the same of IPOB ?
Re: Thread!!! by gidgiddy: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
IamCookie:

It seem you are a very young boy. How would someone say that the aim of setting up an organization or group shouldn't be an issue or overlooked? Are you a member of IPOB to confidently affirm that they were unharmed and killed no one? What was their intent of setting it up? OPC's aim was to reduce the crime rate prevalent within the society to its barest minimum possible . Would you say the same of IPOB ?

Terrorism is about what you do, not what you are set up to do. I have witnessed armed OPC kill people. 8 personally witnessed OPC shoot two young guys in Ikeja who they accused of being criminals. At one point, OPC and the Police were even shooting each other. There is no record of IPOB being armed or killing anyone before they were declared terrorists.

So who then is the terrorist? Armed OPC who murdered people, or unarmed IPOB who killed nobody?

OPC, Killer Herdsmen and Niger Delta militants have all been armed and murdered civilians. None of them were declared terrorists. In fact, OPC leader, Adams, is today a Yoruba High Chief, Niger Delta Militants got amnesty and Killer herdsmen got Ruga

But IPOB who wasnt armed and killed nobody got terrorist tag. Sweet isnt it?
Re: Thread!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Adaibeku:

It’s special force inside OPC. It was introduced by the late Oba of ikorodu to counter cultism. They use weapons and have their own vehicles but they don’t go out of there limit. Emphasis on don’t

Onyabo ? Who is he

U know I don't stay at Lagos but taraba
Re: Thread!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
IamCookie:

Trust me these people know the difference but when most people start to argue they usually don’t know how to backdown. My theory is nobody will accept to themselves that they are foolish or senseless. Take it up as a challenge. Tell 100 that they are stupid and come back to tell me how of them accept the claim.

1 Like

Re: Thread!!! by Charly68: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
9jii:

An illiterate is an illiterate anywhere and you are exactly talking like one here.
If the north is problem in your life I pray we continue to be in ten folds.
Mentally sick my brother. Go and see psychiatric please
Re: Thread!!! by 9jii(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Charly68:
Mentally sick my brother. Go and see psychiatric please
Said by a piig
Re: Thread!!! by Charly68: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
9jii:

Said by a piig
Very myopic and senile felon
Re: Thread!!! by 9jii(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Charly68:
Very myopic and senile felon
Said by a piig
Re: Thread!!! by Turakee2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Keep wailing as usual......
I like it.....
Bigots..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Blocks Cabals From Buhari As Adamu Inches Close To Becoming Chief Of Staff / Where Is Ex-minister Kemi Adeosun? / Names Of Nigeria Second Republic Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.