Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home (1073 Views)

Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram / Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby / E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home by correctkidabc(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Nigerian man by name Ogochukwu Ezeokobe popularly known as BANNY who based in Bangkok has been poisoned and killed after he returned home to celebrate new year with his friends and family.

Source:https://correctkid.com/nigerian-man-poison-and-killed-after-returning-home-to-celebrate-new-year-with-familyphotos/
Re: Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2020
_
Re: Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home by Ginaruby: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home by Kpokrikpo: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
What a Wicked world cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home by victorian(f): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
If only he could see the hearts of his family and close friends he had in nigeria . He wouldnt have made the grave mistake of.coming back home .

There are family members i deliberately stay clear from , to avoid stories that touch. I dont visit them, they dont even know where i live.
Best for everyone .

Im the only legacy and lineage left of my late mom. May her soul keep resting in peace .

And rip young man. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home by GamalNasser: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
You are more likely to be killed by unhappy relatives than you are by Boko Haram
Re: Nigerian Man Who Based In Bangkok Poison And Killed After Returning Home by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2020
This is the same reason i refuse any family member relationship to be imposed on me angry. These fuckers feel entitled somehow because anyi buru nwanne angry angry. If its not my blood family I am visiting, count me out.

They'll just introduce one total stranger and start saying "this is the cousin of your aunty from your mother's side who was the grand-father to the niece of your aunty who was the third wife at that time"...O yanwa nu foro mama ya ara . So wtf should we do with that info?

To avoid stories like these, everybody stay in your lane. The family has branches, Good. I am yet to see a tree that has two adjacent branches touching eachother angry

Fuuuucckk. I am FURIOUS angry angry

(1) (Reply)

@instagram Social Medial Expert / Davido Buys Brand New Toyota Camry For A Member Of His Crew (photos) / Meet Busty Bbnaija Housemate Dorothy (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.