Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Inaguration Of President : Ceremony Was Positive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inaguration Of President : Ceremony Was Positive? (890 Views)

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / Pictures From Inaguration Of Buhari’s Transition Committee / 6 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Ekiti Before Fayose`s Inaguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Inaguration Of President : Ceremony Was Positive? by br222: 3:50pm On May 29, 2007
The Inaguration of President and Vice president appeared positive, promising and potentiating. That was the message beamed across from Nigeria courtesy of BEN

Did any one who saw it or who are closer to the situation hear or see any other version of events,

Also I had never heard of the VP which is re-assuring as I have always said we need new blood!

hope this is all for the best
Re: The Inaguration Of President : Ceremony Was Positive? by panalyst(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2007
i watched it and i must say it was well organised. Goodluck looked so nervous while reciting his oath. but all in all it was a great day for Nigeria.
Re: The Inaguration Of President : Ceremony Was Positive? by somze(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2007
The ceremony was real nice. Yaradua's speech was good too. I hope this is the sign of a new, positive and progessive era in our country. A lot of issues has to be addressed and resolved so all the celebration and partying must end today. Tomorrow is work.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Redesigned Naira Notes / Obasanjo: A Case Of Integrity! / Nigeria In 2100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.