Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet (3989 Views)

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri / Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Numero9: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
A woman battled with a snake in her bathroom after it attacked her as she sat on the toilet.
Horrific pictures show the bathroom walls and floor covered in blood after the reptile sank its fangs into her thigh.
Her daughter, Chunya Sittiwichai, took to Facebook to describe how the reptile had been coiled in the toilet before the nightmare incident unfolded in Thailand.
Chunya said her mother grabbed the snake by the head to try and loosen it from her thigh - but it tightened its grip as blood poured from her leg.
The woman screamed for her children to help before Chunya entered with a knife and hammer.
She explained: "My mom used the cutter on the snake but the skin was so rough that she accidentally cut herself about 3cm deep.
"My mom almost lost consciousness while the snake continued squeezing.

"I don’t know how but my mother finally got the snake to stop biting her.
"She pushed the head on the floor and screamed for my brother to get a hammer and after some hitting the snake finally stopped squeezing. My brother pulled her out of the toilet and locked the snake inside."
The woman was taken to hospital and treated with stitches for her bite wound.
Chunya added: "My mom is so brave, I would have fainted in the toilet.
"I learned to always look at the toilet before using it even if it seems impossible for a snake to be inside."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by sweetonugbu: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Scary, I don't like snakes
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by sweetonugbu: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lalasticlala please don't take this one to front page, it's a nightmare abeg

1 Like

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by kestolove95(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Its lalasticlala again!!!
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by dawnomike(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Snakes everywhere... Thank God it was a python and not a poisonous snake. There's a lot to be learnt from her experience

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
the phobia I have for snakes is second to none

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by anonymuz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lala come and see your dangerous friend

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by iykmora(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chai...village ppl dey Asia too?

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chaii this one long oooo...

Biko why do snake like entering or coming from d toilet Do they like shit

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by tooth4tooth: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by hidhrhis(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
may God almighty help us don't forget to check my signature

1 Like

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by DoubleEngine007: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Where is LalaSnake? Come and see what your friend has done in Thailand.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Sheuns(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by zeelux97(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Omo the woman get mind o

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Xavi2019: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
I've been reading a lot about snakes in toilets more often these days, can anyone shed light on safety tips/measures on how this can be prevented? What's with this marriage of snakes and water systems?
Is it that they come from the soak-away pits, and find their way up through the pipes?
Or they enter inside the bathroom and go and hide there?
I believe some of these people actually looked inside the toilet before using it (but still didn't notice it)
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by zolajpower: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Snake thread again cool
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by adecz: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
This one na like WWE
Cage fight!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

E be like say the snake wan
swallow her kpekus.

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by kiddoiLL(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
People will underrate this post and laugh at it, but it's a real warning.
Throughout last year Dec, I was always being sensitive while going to the toilet, for people who Use WC you should be careful during harmattan and cold period.
That's mostly when snakes end up hiding in your WC, and No, you don't need to be watchful only if you have bushes surrounding your building. Everyone and Anyone should always be careful during harmattan periods.
While at it last month, the WC's lid is always closed, so after opening, I make sure I pour water in first to rattle whatever might be in there.
I just don't know why, I'm very sensitive about using WC cuz of snakes.
So last month, I even had to question myself if i wasn't having paranoia attacks and losing it whenever I go to the toilet.
Then after questioning myself, I went online, online to see a report of a woman dead from a snake bite while trying to take a shít.
I felt I was justified in being careful during that period, only a few days later, I saw a video on Facebook, a woman had to call in Snake catchers, and I watched them catching and pulling a cobra out of the WC. I felt more justification, I wasn't having paranoia attacks after all, I was only being careful.
Tho the cold period ain't here no more, but it doesn't mean I'll stop checking for any abnormalities before using the WC

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by kiddoiLL(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Xavi2019:
I've been reading a lot about snakes in toilets more often these days, can anyone shed light on safety tips/measures on how this can be prevented? What's with this marriage of snakes and water systems?
Is it that they come from the soak-away pits, and find their way up through the pipes?
Or they enter inside the bathroom and go and hide there?
I believe some of these people actually looked inside the toilet before using it (but still didn't notice it)
Snakes and toilets are normal, but it happens mostly during cold and winter periods.
Snakes are cold blooded creatures..So they need heat to regularly control temperature, it's why sometimes they come out during the day under the sun.
They dwell in dark places and need a lot of heat for survival, in the bush, in holes, in cracks you'll see em.
So Whenever it's very cold outside and they don't have a hole to slither into, they find their ways into drainage systems, pipes leading into your homes, ventilation systems, but mostly pipes and drainages, they won't stay in the pipe since water and all sorts of human wastes flow through it, so whatever next hole they find in pipes, they go into, instead of slithering down, which ends up being the sewers or soak-away, they slither up and that's when they end up in your toilets, the pipe that's meant to take away your waste becomes their access to your home. They don't actually come out, they stay in your WC and coil up in it, hiding and taking the heat in there.
It's when people go sit to take a shit, they feel rattled then they attack and bite yo black áss or whatever skin they get.
That's why it's very good to always make sure every drainage access you have in your compound stays properly closed.
It's why people who uses WC experience it the most.
Snakes don't end up in pit latrines, just make sure every drainage pipe from your house leading into the sewers or gutter are properly closed at the bottom.
Peace
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I think people need to see this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Buharidgeneral: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Snakes and toilets are normal, but it happens mostly during cold and winter periods.
Snakes are cold blooded creatures..So they need heat to regularly control temperature, it's why sometimes they come out during the day under the sun.
They dwell in dark places and need a lot of heat for survival, in the bush, in holes, in cracks you'll see em.
So Whenever it's very cold outside and they don't have a hole to slither into, they find their ways into drainage systems, pipes leading into your homes, ventilation systems, but mostly pipes and drainages, they won't stay in the pipe since water and all sorts of human wastes flow through it, so whatever next hole they find in pipes, they go into, instead of slithering down, which ends up being the sewers or soak-away, they slither up and that's when they end up in your toilets, the pipe that's meant to take away your waste becomes their access to your home. They don't actually come out, they stay in your WC and coil up in it, hiding and taking the heat in there.
It's when people go sit to take a shit, they feel rattled then they attack and bite yo black áss or whatever skin they get.
That's why it's very good to always make sure every drainage access you have in your compound stays properly closed.
Snakes don't have and up in pit latrines, just make sure every drainage pipe from your house leading into the sewers or gutter are properly closed at the bottom.
Peace
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Mightyhaiz: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Snakes!

Slithering serpents

Creepy creatures

Who created them anyways?

I met one with a broken spine some months ago around my building site...i could tell from its crooked movement that it must have wrestled a vagrant cat or sth..

I quickly got a 2 by 2... ,brought down a crushing blow to its neck,decapitating it in the process..

1 Like

Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by 2shure: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Get snake repellant either in spray. Use to fumigate the whole aous
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Jacktheripper: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Naso snake wake up one day for middle of the night
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Xavi2019: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Snakes don't have and up in pit latrines, just make sure every drainage pipe from your house leading into the sewers or gutter are properly closed at the bottom.
Peace
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Wow, thanks for this. I think more people need to see this.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

But, guy I don't like the way you were saying "yo black house", " your drainage ", " your toilet" angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by thundafire: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lala may not post dis on FP because how u go use mortar kill python cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by realstars: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good one
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by mimichinaza(f): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2020
lalastica go and carry your dead brother from thai land ooo
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Lala...meat don ready. grin
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Numero9: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Lala don suffer!! Anything snake na Lala ;DLala don suffer!! Anything snake na Lala
Re: Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet by Bornboy4: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Serpent is evil. I detest it!

(1) (Reply)

Shop Lifter Caught At Grand Square Supermarket Ikeja / Yahoo Boys Caught In OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY...18 Million Naira Cash (pics) / 12 Year Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Four Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.