Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) (2720 Views)

The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
A Nigerian man, Mr. David Robinson is thanking God for saving his life and that of his children from being bitten by a Demonic Snake.

According to him, a green snake first attacked him at his church and 10minutes after it was killed, it turns to blue and now again he was attacked by another green and black snakes. But to God be the glory the devil came late grin

He wrote on his social media wall:

PLS friends join me and thank God for saving I and my children at today from a demonic snake, last time it was a Green snake at d church after killing it, before 10mins it turned blue now is big green and black one d devil came late hear me who so ever in this 2020 dat is after ur life turning to an animal will remain like dat and de will never see u IJN GRACE FOUND ME.

See Photos below

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-demonic-snake-that-turns-from-green-to-blue-color-thanks-god-photos/

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
My people say "there's no smoke without fire"

They also inferred that "na who do snake charm snake dey always locate."

I no talk anything ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin
Lalasticlala enough meat here

How is an ordinary snake demonic

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Very demonic something, it didn't disappeared too Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by iykmora(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Two different snakes...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
God is good oooo
He is also merciful.
Make I be God for 1 minute, this world for Don sweet. I go just share thunder anyhow. Like this testified. I swap him Anus with him mouth. When he talks na shit go dey comot
Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nothing demonic about the snake jare, so chameleon is also demonic, its just a survival strategy.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hmmmmm

Minding my signature!
Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by lordm(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Religion is making some people loose their common sense

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
The guy better get his environment fumigated.
Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Amstupid(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lala bro from another mother grin

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Amstupid(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Shibaraba:
God is good oooo
He is also merciful.
Make I be God for 1 minute, this world for Don sweet. I go just share thunder anyhow. Like this testified. I swap him Anus with him mouth. When he talks na shit go dey comot
undecided

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy

lalasticlala this is good news
Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Adam00(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fire on the mountain
Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Randy100: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thank God for oyibo people sha. If na them, they would have gone into intense research to find out why the colour change.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
You see why I pity the black man? undecided
Re: Man Kills Demonic Snake That Turns From Green To Blue Color, Thanks God (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Randy100:
Thank God for oyibo people sha. If na them, they would have gone into intense research to find out why the colour change.
Not us! We love being the bearer of "mystery" so evidently we quickly show off what we think is mystifying without recourse to investigation. Largely that's why religion seems to be our Achilles's heel! We're swept away without checking for facts!

(1) (Reply)

54-year-old Woman Was Killed By A Python / This Big Snake Was Killed In EKSU This Night / Scientist: Humans Emerged After Chimpazee Had Sex With Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.