Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,228 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Abortion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abortion (131 Views)

How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abortion by Blessyninspires: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Are you guilty of abortion?

Before you say, I am not easy guilty.
I have never aborted before in my life.

Read on.

Are you guilty of aborting your gifts and talent?

Now, you know the abortion I am talking about.

Are you guilty of refusing to allow your hidden talents and gift find expression?

It is sad to see how we fight to protect the things that are not important but not fighting to develop our gifts and talents.

We have refused to develop the set skill needed for growth.

Lies have taken the place of trust.

Fear has taken the place of courage.

Your relevance will be tied to the lives you have influenced and the generations you have blessed.

The universe only recognises those who are fulfilling purpose.

Pick up your talents and gift from that hidden place you kept them.
Serve it to the world, it is not yours to keep. I

(1) (Reply)

Preaching The Gospel Of The Cross And Some Of Its Grace-filled Effects / What You See Is What You Get / The Poor In Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.