Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

THROWBACK: Mbaka Prophecy On Buhari That Failed To Come To Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK: Mbaka Prophecy On Buhari That Failed To Come To Pass (1062 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THROWBACK: Mbaka Prophecy On Buhari That Failed To Come To Pass by Limitednow: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Almost all the supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari and his party are rejoicing that Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka's prediction about Imo came to pass.

As I observe reactions on social media, pro-government supporters says the cleric is now the National Prophet of the country.

They are quick to point at all the prophecies of the Catholic cleric which came to pass, the most reference is that of 2015 general election which saw the incumbent Goodluck Jonathan loosing his re-election bid.

I want to ask why much fuss was not made when this same cleric who usually parades himself as the messenger of the Almighty God prophesied that Mr Buhari should not seek re-election and that he will be disgraced should the latter refused to adhere to the directive?

Hear him: "As I was waiting on the Lord, I’m asked to advise you, don’t come out for second tenure; after this, retire peacefully.”

“Mr. President you are the cause of your own problem.”

“God gave you an adviser, a wonderful mentor, a visionist, a matriarch, in the person of your wife, Aisha, but you don’t want to listen to her. That woman is heartbroken because she knows you are not yourself."

As we all know, Buhari was not just re-elected, he soared higher with about 4 million votes to defeat his opponents.

Meanwhile here are my sources: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/01/01/2019-contest-disgraced-fr-mbaka-warns-buhari-shocking-new-year-message/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/father-mbaka-to-buhari-reasons-you-wont-be-reelected-in-2019/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/mbaka-to-buhari-god-said-you-shouldnt-run-in-2019/amp/
Re: THROWBACK: Mbaka Prophecy On Buhari That Failed To Come To Pass by Limitednow: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
lalasticlala, I want your help, this calls for deliberations.
Re: THROWBACK: Mbaka Prophecy On Buhari That Failed To Come To Pass by DaBullIT(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
i see this as another nonsense thread to disgrace / drag mbaka

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, on Monday warned President Muhammadu Buhari that he may not be reelected in 2019

he further explained the reasons why Buhari MAY NOT be elected , not reasons WHY HE WON'T

The reverend also offered several solutions including changing leaders he appointed , changing pattern of fighting corruption

"Mr president tried his best to war against insurgency, he tried to stop excessive spending, living in opulence, he is an expert in stopping opulent life, swindling of government property, but the way he is going after it, he is too slow.
“God loves him and gave him the mandate, he wanted to fight corruption but corruption is fighting him back
"

Obviously that was an accolade , so my point remains this wasn't a prophesy , so stop being mischevious , and i said , even if it were , The reverend told him what to do to reclaim his mandate
Re: THROWBACK: Mbaka Prophecy On Buhari That Failed To Come To Pass by GamalNasser: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
He doubted Buharis resolve and ability to rig and tried to do his usual guess work based on that ..Trust me Mbaka has no business with God

(1) (Reply)

To End Uduaghan’s Legacy, Okowa Wipes Out Maryam Babangida Footprint From Asaba / Obaseki Wins As Apc Replaces Ahmad Lawan As Reconciliatory Team Head / Operation Amotekun Is Sign That Southwest Have Lost Faith In Nigeria, Says Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.