Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Revenue Vault Pay Per Call - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revenue Vault Pay Per Call (3918 Views)

Pay Per Call Buiness / Nigeria: Report - Nigeria Loses 72 Percent Internet Revenue To Us / Make Money Via Pay Per Click $50 To $300 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Emielia(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
I want to go into this Revenue per pay call. Anyone with expert advice should help me out. I received a mail from one David with numbers of their team members who I should call to help me through the process of earning with my approved account.

I want to know if this is truly legit.

Help a brother

1 Like

Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Ojizy1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
They will ask you to pay money!
Don't fall for that shxxxt

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Ojizy1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Contact me I will teach you Affiliate marketing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Ojizy1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
It will cost Sha � �
You can't learn this anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by alexvic12: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Big scam. Don't fall for it.

Emielia:
I want to go into this Revenue per pay call. Anyone with expert advice should help me out. I received a mail from one David with numbers of their team members who I should call to help me through the process of earning with my approved account.

I want to know if this is truly legit.

Help a brother

1 Like

Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Holuwamuyiwah(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2020
Good evening, did you eventually try them out. I received an e-mail about their offerings and it seems too good to be true.

Kindly offer any advice that will help. Thank you.
Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by alexvic12: 4:50am On May 29, 2020
Holuwamuyiwah:
Good evening, did you eventually try them out. I received an e-mail about their offerings and it seems too good to be true.

Kindly offer any advice that will help. Thank you.

SCAM. RUN.
Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Favey2222: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Those that are saying it is a scam. Kindly help out on how one can go about it especially as a Nigerian
Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Mavislibrary(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Revenue vault is not a scam. Inbox for tutorial

Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by sirgalahad26(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Mavislibrary:
Revenue vault is not a scam. Inbox for tutorial
Please can I get the tutorial via mail or Telegram?!
Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Ubk1: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's a pity that I just come on nairaland to read about revenue vault if I had read about it by this time last year,I wouldn't have be a victim. Because I joined them early last year paid all the money I asked to pay,they opened a domain of which I had being paying $16 every month since March. So,by November I called my account manager to know when I can make a withdrawal it was then she told me that I need a promo number and I'll pay $10 which I did it took them like 3weeks after several calls for them to give me promo number. Now,for the past one month they did not link my promo number with my domain and my Google ads account.
Meanwhile, immediately I paid all the money last year my account manager was changed and I have been given like different 4 account manager.

My people, REVENUE VAULT is a BIG SCAM. If anybody come here to say he/she earn money through them it's a lie that person is one of them. And their so call tutorial is just a write up no video and it has a time frame in which you will be able to read it and is not downloadable for you to read it all over again and again

Once again REVENUE VAULT or RINGTRAIN or DOMAINDISH is A SCAM
Re: Revenue Vault Pay Per Call by Lisalconnes: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2021
People Revenue Vault, Rite ads, CPA Loodies, are all one and the same people, its all SCAM, CONFIRMED!
They hide under the disguise of affiliate marketing but they are fraudsters and scammers, don't fall for their tricks. They will get their reward in due time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Easy Tips To Setup A Football Viewing Centre In Nigeria / Admob Selfclicking; How To Make $100+ A Month With Just Your Smart Phone. / Online Verification Service With US Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.