Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Care To Join The Startups? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Care To Join The Startups? (738 Views)

Send "CARE" To 5018 To Download The App (via Link). / 4 Nigerian Startups Among Top 40 Startups To Pitch At DEMO AFRICA / When Last Did You Check Your Pagerank? Do You Care To Know The Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Care To Join The Startups? by sleekdude1(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2010
[b][b][b]Hi y'all, My name Jamal Robert and i am with a group of start up,

Well, START UPS, not that WE ARE NEW in the sense of it, we just recently decided to INCORPORATE AND GO COPORATE(if you know what i mean).

Here is a little bit about us, WE are 2 IT GUYS presently specialized in web technology(We use CMS for our work), presently, DRUPAL and WORDPRESS. We are good at what we do, We KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING and WE are about to experience large customer base due to the new MARKETING STRATEGY WE JUST THOUGHT OUT OF THE BOX, and we are probably going to be OVERWHELMED with jobs, so we seek EXTRA hand(s) to come work with us.

Here are some of our past JOBS:-

http://www.nego-group.com
http://www.ummportal.com
http://www.glendorabooks.net/gbooks2/
http://www.smooth981.fm/

Just to mention a few.

WE like specialization, so we will be needing pople with the following skill set:-
Html,xhtml(1-5) and css
Photoshop/fireworks/corel draw (especially photshop and or fireworks)
CMS (drupal, wordpress), we will accept other cms platform if you proove to be very good at it. We also have materials to get you up to speed(just in case you lost your touch).
php/mysql/msql
System administration.
Java technology (proficient with netbeans and or eclips). You should be able to build mobile phone apps.

Web Media marketing (check out http://www.inovemedia.com to understand that). generally good at promoting businesses online

, [/b][/b][/b],
Soooo, aaaam, if you need to get in touch, here:

dextatek@gmail.com
jamalrobert@tripinet.com
For quicker response to emails, i would rather the first(gmail).

Thanks.

PS:- Please if you are not interested in this, please dont post to this thread. By the time i get the notification in my inbox, all i wish to see is someone telling me they have one of the above skills and willing to meet and discuss. Am not gonna respond to any criticism, cos if u try, you are just wasting your time, Just so you know. Thanks.

Regards,

Jamal Robert
Re: Care To Join The Startups? by utimatedes(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2010
I love looking for trouble!

You don't need to be afraid of criticism because positive criticism keep on your toe.

Hey! wait a minutes
You said you are overwhelmed with jobs, well what I can see is parked domain (www.nego-group.com) looking for some earning.

Are you one of those guys establishing unlicensed University/distance learning centre that have been recently clampdown by Nigerian University Commission?

I have never heard or seen University of Mkar (ummportal.com) before.

Your home page at tripinet is your about page. A lot of work need to be done.

Those sites you listed look like as if you created them to camouflage.

How much is your company worth?
Can you pay my salary because I will prefer working from home, but if I have to work from your office, you must provide beautiful and softcore girls that will take care of me and refresh my brain.

I am very good in wordpress, drupal, joomla, html, xhtml, css, firefox, mysql, database

Not that good with Photoshop or Coreldraw, javascript

Any good deal?
Re: Care To Join The Startups? by sleekdude1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
First of all Stop Tripping

Second of all (www.nego-group.com) have not paid their domain name renewal, hence parked domain name.
Just because you haven't heard of university of Mkar doesnt mean it doesnt exist, u just have to be current to know that, (site was developed with drupal)

About the website:- its very old and has benn non functional for a while, but i employ you to check back tommorrow, you would be blown a way at what you'll see( we making total redesign and like i said earlier, we just incorporated and going official).

Dont get me wrong, i said, VERY SOON we will be overwhelmed with requests

You can work from home if you like, communication is basically gonna be through emails and phone, work deliverable will be by email as well.

Well, am gonna need to see some stuff you have done.
Payments will be discussed when we meet, so give me a call or email me

And aaah next time try to be niceee ok. Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Learn Simple Machine Forum(smf) Skill In Portharcour / Needs Seasoned And Well Grounded Ecommerce Web Designer/developer / What Is The Problem With Nigerian Payment Gateways??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.