|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,910,703 members, 7,021,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 August 2022 at 02:44 PM
|Rice Business Plan Competition (RBPC) 2020 Application Is Ongoing by EntrepreneursNG(f): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2020|
Hey guys, here is an opportunity to grab in 2020.
The 20th edition of the world's richest and largest graduate-level student startup competition 2020 is ongoing - The Rice Business Plan Competition. The competition is organized by the Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship.
The competition has grown from nine teams competing for $10,000 in prize money in 2001 to 42 teams currently competing for over $1.5 million in cash and prizes.
Benefits of participating in the Rice Competition:
- Access to opportunities to learn how to successfully launch a new business.
- Network with potential venture capitalists and other investors in the course of the program
- Receive mentoring from investors and experienced entrepreneurs
- Meet with high-caliber, experienced judges who are also senior level investors, entrepreneurs and leaders in different industries.
- Get Personalized feedback in three different sessions and on business plan before the actual date of competition.
- Generate funds to successfully commercialise your products.
For more information on how to apply, visit >>https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/rice-business-plan-competition-rbpc-2020/
|Re: Rice Business Plan Competition (RBPC) 2020 Application Is Ongoing by Bornboy4: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2020|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22