Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Room - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Room (202 Views)

How To Create Video And Audio Advert Jingles Right In Your Room / DOWNLOAD : Davido FT Vector - Comfort / Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Room by Annette001: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Happy new year Everyone
I’m Bajomo Olatunji, and I want to introduce you to how you can make money this new year from the comfort zone of your room
I’ll be recruiting just 20 people into my Facebook closed to group to educate and monitor them on how to achieve this

All this I will be offering for free but I want serious and ready to work individuals only

Make sure u have an android phone and date to be able to do this

Join me on this Facebook closed group

http://www.nbhuafei.com//RxJlW/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4110550&i=4110550

Thanks and u can see those proofs to be assured

The group automatically closes when its 20 thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Jamey Johnson Tour / Download : Mayorkun – Geng / This Particular Trap Music; The Future Of Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.