Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) (3738 Views)

#EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by liliandrew: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
That moment when you climb a sit to meet up to the height of the tallest man in Nigeria still, you didn't meet up.

The tallest man in Nigeria, Agoro who was onset of the movie FATE OF ALAKADA, took a beautiful shot with Toyin Ibrahim and some other crews. The comedienne, Toyin climbed a sit to meet up to the height of Agoro as she would be the shortest in the picture.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/01/16/actress-toyin-climbs-sit-to-meet-up-the-tallest-man-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by Chepos1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by Onyi22(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by Kingosytex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy O boyyyyy!!!!!! That guy head wan touch that ceiling.

That guy is long not tall.

GOFRONT coman see sometthing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by obembet(f): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
This man tall
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
NEPA staff by default.
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by osamz007: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wonderful

Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by Amstupid(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Our next president "Afeez Agoro" grin

Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kingosytex, I have an idea........I want to go and call all those ladies that want to marry a Tall, chocolate handsome and Godfearing man.....Their kind of man is here, I'm sure they'd love him.....

How you see am?? @Kingosytex

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by Kingosytex(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
Kingosytex, I have an idea........I want to go and call all those ladies that want to marry a Tall, chocolate handsome and Godfearing man.....Their kind of man is here, I'm sure they'd love him.....

How you see am?? @Kingosytex

You dey right iii!!!
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by YorubaLord: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by TomMary(f): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Me that's so down to earth like this .. I will have to use a ladder to meet up
Re: Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo) by rossi49ja(m): 12:37am On Jan 17, 2020
Mehn, dude is long cos this one don pass tall. Even with the chair she still didn't measure up to his height.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Man's Manhood Chopped Off After Marrying A Second Wife (photos+videos) / Veteran Actor, RMD Debuts New Dreadlocks Look / See The N132m Bentley Bentayga (2022) Singer Buju Got For Winning Next Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.