Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol (2590 Views)

Wow. Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Lawyers Just Landed From U.k / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by BSMS(f): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
WOW! NNAMDI KANU IS A SUPER HERO INDEED.
(By Rambo 001)

Can you imagine? He could not stop the proscription of IPOB, but he will stop the proscription of Amotokun. Incredible!

He even has one million Igbo men to dash out to this generation of Yorubas. The Igbo blood will be shed for Amotokun. The Yorubas must be rejoicing.

But wait a minute! Don't the Yorubas have one million men of there own?. Many of them have already joined Amotokun. Yet, Nnamdi will send one million Igbo men to die for Amotokun. Who will die for the Igbos? I don't want even one Igbo man to die for non-Igbo cause. So, Nnamdi must be high on something as usual.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by lathrowinger: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Smile
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by budaatum: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
He will send one million Igbos that he failed to muster for Biafra to join amotekun.

I wonder why!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Charleys: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
The South west should allow the herdsmen to kill them to their fill until 2023.

So that they won't loose their 2023 presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by 10mobile: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin Such grandstanding! But he never said he will stop the proscription of any Amotekun. He was trying to express support for the initiative. If he was reported rightly, I think he got the manner of the expression wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Freestainworld(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
He is my brother but when ever he starts talking somehow, know that he is in Jerusalem grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by yarimo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
BSMS:
(By Rambo 001)

Can you imagine? He could not stop the proscription of IPOB, but he will stop the proscription of Amotokun. Incredible!

He even has one million Igbo men to dash out to this generation of Yorubas. The Igbo blood will be shed for Amotokun. The Yorubas must be rejoicing.

But wait a minute! Don't the Yorubas have one million men of there own?. Many of them have already joined Amotokun. Yet, Nnamdi will send one million Igbo men to die for Amotokun. Who will die for the Igbos? I don't want even one Igbo man to die for non-Igbo cause. So, Nnamdi must be high on something as usual.
Op grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by BSMS(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ipob kanu faction
yarimo:
Op grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by oskopy: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's unfortunate majority of you have not learn your lesson s, pls save this your strength for Fulani fight that will soon happen on your land.
That's reason they don't have any fear for you people

10 Likes

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by BSMS(f): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abeg the one we did with kanu how far shebi we we're shouting no referendum no election.... Two days to election kanu collected 2, million dollars and betrayed his commardes...he cancelled the election boycott because of peanut. U want us to trust him abi... Never kanu is scam and we will not allow him to scam us again.
oskopy:
It's unfortunate majority of you have not learn your lesson s, pls save this your strength for Fulani fight that will soon happen on your land.
That's reason they don't have any fear for you people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Taba21: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
BSMS:
(By Rambo 001)

Do you think Igbo's are wise peoples?
What he is fighting for Biafra or Amotekum?
Since the Delta are not his level now needed the Yoruba by all means but he should understand that bridges most be built to reach Yoruba land with the permission of the Delta peoples.

It is too late they have sold themselves to the northerners, I meant their birth right.
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Taba21: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:
He will send one million Igbos that he failed to muster for Biafra to join amotekun.

I wonder why!

He needed allies from the Yoruba because he believed that they are the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Taba21: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
He is my brother but when ever he starts talking somehow, know that he is in Jerusalem grin

Jerusalem on high.
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Taba21: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
BSMS:
Ipob kanu faction

There is nothing like ipob,Igbo is Igbo and they received one fake orientation from their ancestors that's the problems they found themselves
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by BSMS(f): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
U lie Ipob the problem... We are Igbos n proud of it.... We may have our fault but we are great people.. we don't believe in Ipob useless command and control it is outdated and unacceptable in this century and time...
Better no the difference between Igbo and Ipob.. we are blessed.. God bless us
Taba21:

There is nothing like ipob,Igbo is Igbo and they received one fake orientation from their ancestors that's the problems they found themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by gidgiddy: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
BSMS:
(By Rambo 001)

Yorubas like to twist whatever Kanu says. Nnamdi Kanu said that he fully supports Amotekun and that he will send 1 million IPOB members to help stop expansionism

Kanu never said anything about sending men to aid Amotekun police the SW. What he said is that he will send men to aid stop Hausa/Fulani expansionism as they are the common enemy.

Many Yorubas dont seem to know that there is a vailed ongoing Jihad by the caliphate to to enslave everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Hyperchi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
make I also contributed to the progress of this with 5000 packs of dis jazz. I give osun state 2k of dis and Dem don finish am na wowooo

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by flokii: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
From "kill all Yorubas especially Pastor Adeboye if he steps foot in SE" to "I will donate 1 million Ipob souls for Amotekun".. lunatic!

Yorubas don't need deceitful two-faced people to join Amotekun..Face your SE and fight your own battles.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by sofiscatedmoron: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
we afonja head slamming morons will always be slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by budaatum: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Taba21:

He needed allies from the Yoruba because he believed that they are the same.
The same stoopid like ipob?

mba, daalį»„!
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Area4Area: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yorubas like to twist whatever Kanu says. Nnamdi Kanu said that he fully supports Amotekun and that he will send 1 million IPOB members to help stop expansionism

Kanu never said anything about sending men to aid Amotekun police the SW. What he said is that he will send men to aid stop Hausa/Fulani expansionism as they are the common enemy.

Many Yorubas dont seem to know that there is a vailed ongoing Jihad by the caliphate to to enslave everybody.
You're the confused person here,

Sending 1 million men to aid/stop Hausa/Fulani expansionism,

Sending 1 million men to police the SW,

What's the difference, both involves Kanu sending 1 million men to help ensure security in the SW. What has Kanu and IPOB done in security in the SE before sending help to his much hated SW? Who requested for his 'Greek gift'?

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by budaatum: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

This is what gets me about us. I mean, just imagine that this is true, that "there is a veiled ongoing Jihad by the caliphate to enslave everybody", is amotekun the proper way for Yorubas to resist them, we Yorubas who know how to use a pen, or shall I say, who can type on a keyboard? Instead of using our superior Yoruba brains, amotekun, which none of you amotekun supporters here will join unless there's money in it for you, is the answer to "there is a veiled ongoing Jihad by the caliphate to enslave everybody"?

I smh!
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by nagastat: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Na so dem be, fight other people fight.develop other people land grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Olugbanko: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
cownu has probably lost consciousness of the fact that Yorubas are characteristically not susceptible to the antics of conmen,one of which he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Olugbanko:
cownu has probably lost consciousness of the fact that Yorubas are characteristically not susceptible to the antics of conmen,one of which he is
I totally agree with you, yorubas are not susceptible to conmen, that's why a Saint like Tinubu is worshipped in the South West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by MKULTRA: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
People keep ignoring the fact that there are some elements that always try to bring disputes between SW and SE, even Kanu has seen this and realize the the true enemy lies in the north and not SW plus he has seen the power of a United south for a common goal.

From OP mischievous strategy which he/she may be from the north to create this stupid thread and cause disputes which mumu peeps will fall for.

May sense fall upon Southern Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
GOD BLESS BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by DesChyko: 2:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu I know. BSMS?

Hustle o.. Make you no remain anonymous hater cry

1 Like

Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by BSMS(f): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Truth is bitter... How can u be supporting a dictator like kanu and you are calling Buhari a dictator... We must always say the truth..... We hate command and control nonsense...we are recognized by those that matters
DesChyko:
Nnamdi Kanu I know. BSMS?

Hustle o.. Make you no remain anonymous hater cry
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by DesChyko: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2020
BSMS: Truth is bitter... How can u be supporting a dictator like kanu and you are calling Buhari a dictator... We must always say the truth..... We gate command and control nonsense...we are recognized by those that matters

Okay o.
Continue 'gating' .
No forget to hustle sha
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Mightyhaiz: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2020
I think nnamdi is just trying to pass a message of unity in the south. Where is he going to see 1m Igbo men to send.. Igbo men are not jobless vagrants that litter everywhere doing next to nothing. Nnamdi is just passing a message that south cannolonger be divided and conquered.

I think he is speaking figuratively
Re: Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol by Olugbanko: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
brightokechukwu:

I totally agree with you, yorubas are not susceptible to conmen, that's why a Saint like Tinubu is worshipped in the South West.
you obviously need to consult your dictionary in order to understand what it means to be a conman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update :17,000 Seat Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom Ready For Cladding,roofing -photos / 'tired' AGF Malami Sleeping During House Of Reps Public Hearing (photos) / SDP Forms Alliance With Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.