Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,750 members, 7,855,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. (335 Views)

Tension As Soldiers Lay Siege On Aba, Markets Shut / It Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Is An IPOB Member. / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Is obvious Nnamdi Kanu is high on Aba Weed. The souls he wasted is not enough for him.

“I will support this generation of Yorubas that setup Amotekun. IPOB will work with them. If they want one million men, I will give them to ensure this expansionism is stopped.
https://www.nairaland.com/5635139/nnamdi-kanu-support-amotekun-1

The soul he wasted few years ago is not enough and he is looking for another to waste he must be high on something either Somalia weed or Mexican weed.

It is not only one million IPOB but one million zombie

Imagine Nonsense.

Let him source that one million from Abia state or Ibeku Abia state.

What arrogance.
Re: Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. by IamCookie(f): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yorubas don't need a group that had already been proscribed ,to function optimally. I, however understand his standpoint...so that eventually the Yorubas will see him as progressive like minds and support his moves whenever he sets it in motion
Re: Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. by Taba21: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Is obvious Nnamdi Kanu is high on Aba Weed. The souls he wasted is not enough for him.

“I will support this generation of Yorubas that setup Amotekun. IPOB will work with them. If they want one million men, I will give them to ensure this expansionism is stopped.
https://www.nairaland.com/5635139/nnamdi-kanu-support-amotekun-1

The soul he wasted few years ago is not enough and he is looking for another to waste he must be high on something either Somalia weed or Mexican weed.

It is not only one million IPOB but one million zombie

Imagine Nonsense.

Let him source that one million from Abia state or Ibeku Abia state.

What arrogance.

The both sides has already sold their birth right to the northerners and the Delta.
Re: Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
IamCookie:
Yorubas don't need a group that had already been proscribed ,to function optimally. I, however understand his standpoint...so that eventually the Yorubas will see him as progressive like minds and support his moves whenever he sets it in motion

Which support or is it one that comes on minus angle 360 degree.
Re: Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. by flokii: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amotekun is purely and strictly Yoruba 100% to be made up of the deadly OPC, Agbekoya and other traditionalists across SW..

Your hunch back fugitive dilector can look elsewhere for friendship. We don't need him.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On The Ban Of Bike And Keke On Major Lagos Roads? / Amotekun Has Come To Stay – Akeredolu / The Calamity Called Nigeria(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.