Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. (594 Views)

Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by sholikay(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
I created a thread about killing a baby snake by some neighbours while I was away my apartment last week Saturday.

https://www.nairaland.com/5627819/baby-snake-killed-apartment-yesterday

...this night again, we killed exact type of snake... what could have gone wrong?...is their mother somewhere around or in the building?.. help me oo nairalanders...

cc lalasticlala

Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Clear your sorroundings and fumigate the area if you can. Snakes like to crawl under planks and other things lying fallow outside..
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Clear your surroundings.
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by Cosmicstranger(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by sholikay(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
Clear your surroundings.
no thick bush in the compound save the one by the side of the house..and there is fence round the house...
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by sholikay(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
eduman365:
Clear your sorroundings and fumigate the area if you can. Snakes like to crawl under planks and other things lying fallow outside..
I am planning to clear the little bush growing in the compound, it's just that work has been making me to postpone it..we did fumigation just 2 month ago...
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
sholikay:
I am planning to clear the little bush growing in the compound, it's just that work has been making me to postpone it..we did fumigation just 2 month ago...

Ok. Do that... But if that snake still comes the third time, I will recommend something else for you.
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by sholikay(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
eduman365:

Ok. Do that... But if that snake still comes the third time, I will recommend something else for you.
okay thank you... God bless you more
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by tyup(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
sholikay:
I created a thread about killing a baby snake by some neighbours while I was away my apartment last week Saturday.

https://www.nairaland.com/5627819/baby-snake-killed-apartment-yesterday

...this night again, we killed exact type of snake... what could have gone wrong?...is their mother somewhere around or in the building?.. help me oo nairalanders...

cc lalasticlala

Lol e don be for you op grin grin

they have a colony somewhere in ur home and what can help you now is fumigation and ever necessary steps taken to avoid stories that touch
Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by internationalman(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
They are hell bent on cohabiting with you.

I see nothing wrong in that..

You can be walking the baby snake every morning like lalasticlala is doing in the picture below

Re: Killed Same Snake Again Five Days After.what's Wrong?. by sholikay(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
tyup:

Lol e don be for you op grin grin

they have a colony somewhere in ur home and what can help you now is fumigation and ever necessary steps taken to avoid stories that touch
abi..na sleepless night we dey here so ooooo... sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Dsp Agatha Eze Emerges Catholic Queen In Lagos / Benefits And Drawbacks Of Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses / Anambra Economy Will Surpass Lagos – Sir Melie Onyejepu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.