Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Mbappe Nets 2 Goals Against Former Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Nets 2 Goals Against Former Club (323 Views)

Serge Gnabry Kicked By Niklas Sule After Scoring Four Goals Against Tottenham / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe Nets 2 Goals Against Former Club by ovasports: 2:20am On Jan 17, 2020
kylian Mbappé scored twice against his former club as Paris Saint-Germain won 4-1 at Monaco.

Mbappé made no mistake with his chance in the 24th, latching onto Angel Di Maria’s pass from the right flank, controlling the ball with one touch and then advancing at speed before drilling a low shot past Lecomte.

He made a point of not celebrating scoring against his former club, winning the title with Monaco and reaching the Champions League semifinals in 2017 before joining PSG in a deal worth 180 million euros ($200 million).

You have to show respect. I was discovered here, the 21-year-old Mbappé said. I experienced my first big moments here.

His goal was validated after several minutes of video review, seemingly to ascertain whether Mbappé was offside when making his run. However, a clear foul on Monaco forward Keita Baldé leading up to the goal was overlooked by VAR.

source - https://info.ovasports.com/a1425

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Wrestling Champion, Adekuoroye Clinches Gold In Italy / Messi Or Ronaldo, Who Is The Real GOAT / Manchester United Buys Odion Ighalo On Loan With No Option To Buy Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.