Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Am Now A Billionaire Go And Make Your Money Bobrisky Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now A Billionaire Go And Make Your Money Bobrisky Says (608 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now A Billionaire Go And Make Your Money Bobrisky Says by the360report(m): 2:49am On Jan 17, 2020
It seems Bobrisky has hit the billionaire mark as his recent post on Instagram suggests so. In the post, he posted himself with bundles of money and added that he is now a billionaire.

Born Idris Okuneye, Bobrisky also jabbed people who always blast him for his choice of lifestyle and stated that they should also start making money.
Finish reading ��
https://www.the360report.com/2020/01/17/i-am-now-a-billionaire-go-and-make-your-money_bobrisky/

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Reveals Whole Club Started Chanting "Kobe" While He Was Performing / Country Where Women Must Breastfeed Their Husbands / Kweku Smoke Says Shatta Wale Dresses Like ‘fulani Herdsmen’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.