Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System (37482 Views)

Cheap Airconditioner Sets: Alabaconnect / Cheap Tv Sets: Alabaconnect / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by Rebuke: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Currently none

Kindly check my above post and revert.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by aboyaji(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Rebuke:
Hi bro, I have this in one of my apartments but I don't really like the sound output. Like I want more ground shaking sound, lol.

Please, what speaker will yhu recommend I get from you to achieve the above? And let me know if yhu have one and yhur price.

NB: the home theatre came with 2 of the medium bar speakers and 3 small ones. I am just wondering if the machine is what determines the sound or I can just change or add more speakers, probably longer bars

It's the home theater head that determines the sound output production. Then, the woofer plays a big role too. If the woofer is 3 ohms or at least 4, then you'll definitely have a ground shaking experience. But anything 8ohms, you'll struggle for such sound.

Yours seems 8ohms or above.

Note: the lower the ohms, the better the sound production. The higher the ohms, the lower the production.

Note: The higher the wattage, like 300watts and above, the higher the production. And the lower the wattage, like 120 watts, 100 watts, 80 watts the lower the production.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Rebuke:

Kindly check my above post and revert.

Thanks
The post below gives an even better explanation that i would have given. The wattage determines the output
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
aboyaji:

It's the home theater head that determines the sound output production. Then, the woofer plays a big role too. If the woofer is 3 ohms or at least 4, then you'll definitely have a ground shaking experience. But anything 8ohms, you'll struggle for such sound.

Note: the lower the ohms, the better the sound production. The higher the ohms, the lower the production.

Note: The higher the wattage, like 300watts and above, the higher the production. And the lower the wattage, like 120 watts, 100 watts, 80 watts the lower the production.
exactly
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by Rebuke: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
aboyaji:

Oh! Thank yhu very much bro.

I saw this on the woofer and I don't really know how to confirm all the watts and ohms thing, I don't know where to look or check to see all that.

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Rebuke:

Oh! Thank yhu very much bro.

I saw this on the woofer and I don't really know how to confirm all the watts and ohms thing, I don't know where to look or check to see all that.

Google the model number of the set
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just offloaded now

85 Pieces of brand new Samsung Soundbar HW-T420 & HW-T450 with their wireless subwoofer

Model: T420 & T450

PRICE:
T420- 100k
T450- 120k

Contact Alabaconnect for enquiries on available. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by Rebuke: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Google the model number of the set

Ok.Thank yhu o

However, I came here to know if yhu have any good and ground shaking speakers I could buy from yhu to add to my small system angry angry angry

I go Google and buy from Google then cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Rebuke:

Ok.Thank yhu o

However, I came here to know if yhu have any good and ground shaking speakers I could buy from yhu to add to my small system angry angry angry

I go Google and buy from Google then cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin ;DI just thought you wanted to make enquiries. No vex for me boss. I could easily recommend a sony ct80 Soundbar with wired woofer @ 50k or a sony ct180 Soundbar with it's wireless subwoofer @ 70k
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Just offloaded now

85 Pieces of brand new Samsung Soundbar HW-T420 & HW-T450 with their wireless subwoofer

Model: T420 & T450

PRICE:
T420- 100k
T450- 120k

Contact Alabaconnect for enquiries on available. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)
Still available
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good day. Still selling

. Lg Soundbar SK5 off

Contact Alabaconnect for enquiries on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders.
Yesterday's moves

. 2 Pieces of LG Soundbar SJ4 sold

. Brand new 2021 Samsung Soundbar A450 sold

Contact Alabaconnect for enquiries on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just in;
Sony Soundsystem SA-D100 with it's boom woofer and 4 link speakers

Model: SA-D100

Features:
. Wired connection
. 4.1 multi media
. Super sound system
. Bluetooth connectivity
. USB x Auxiliary port
. Neat and durable
. UK used

Price: ₦60,000
Negotiable: NO

Contact Alabaconnect for enquires. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Just in;

Features:
. Wired connection
. 4.1 multi media
. Super sound system
. Bluetooth connectivity
. USB x Auxiliary port
. Neat and durable
. UK used

Contact Alabaconnect for enquires. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)
Still selling

. Sony SA-D100 Sold

Contact Alabaconnect for yours cool

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders
We are still selling

. Sony soundbar sold

Contact Alabaconnect for enquires on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria(Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Just in;

Features:
. Wired connection
. 4.1 multi media
. Super sound system
. Bluetooth connectivity
. USB x Auxiliary port
. Neat and durable
. UK used

Still Available
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Still selling,

. LG soundbar off

Contact Alabaconnect for enquires on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Still available
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Still selling,

. 2 Sony soundbars with their power woofer off

Contact Alabaconnect for enquires on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Neat UK used Sony soundbar HT-RT3 with it's "powered woofer" and double link speakers

Model: HT-RT3

Features:
. 600w total wattage
. 5.1 ch
. Bravia sync
. Dolby digital surround
. Power wired subwoofer with led display
. Bluetooth connectivity
. NFC
. Optical/analogue/usb/hdmi port
. Clear audio+ , game mode and movie mode
. Inbuilt equalizer
. UK used
. Neat and durable

Price: 100k

Contact alabaconnect on 07060542661 for enquires. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

2 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Yesterday's bar sales

. 600w Sony soundbar rt3 sold

. LG soundbar Sj4 with it's wireless subwoofer off

. Samsung airtrack soundbar off

Still selling. Contact Alabaconnect for enquires on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders. Still selling

. Sony 4k HDR soundbar z9f with full Accessories/ complete speakers sold

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
UK used Samsung airtrack soundbar HW-E450 with it's wireless "boom" subwoofer

Model: E450

Features:
. 300w total output
. Visual surround
. 3D sound plus
. Dolby digital audio decoder
. Compact design
. USB music playback(MP3/WMA)
. ARC support
. Built-in Bluetooth
. USB/auxiliary port
. 2 HDMI port
. UK used
. Neat and durable

Price: ₦90,000

Contact Alabaconnect on 07060542661 for enquires. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Still selling;

. Sony soundbar ct80 off

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders
Let's deal
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Still selling
Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Still selling;

. 50" Samsung UHD 4k HDR smart TV and Brand new 2021 Samsung soundbar off to their new home

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2022
UK used JBL soundbar SB150 with it's wireless subwoofer

Model: SB150

Features:
. 2.1 channel
. Dolby digital audio format
. 150w total output
. Wireless subwoofer
. Bluetooth connectivity
. Custom equalizer
. Optical x Auxiliary port
. UK used
. Neat and durable

Price: ₦65,000

Contact Alabaconnect on 07060542661 for enquires. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Happy Sunday

Still selling,
. Open-box Sony soundbar RT3 off

. Sony ct180 with it's wireless subwoofer off to it's new home

Re: Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / Reduce Your Monthly Data Budget, MTN 1gb@ N300...RESELLERS NEEDED / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.