Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. (834 Views)

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks / Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? / Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2020
It is a passionate appeal to all my Igbo breathrens all over the universe, those that hold greatness of Igbo tribe tenaciously well to themselves to join hands together and fight that this new project comes to reality and futurity by showing interest through registering yourself in the below website.

https://www.alaigboinitiative.org/devsurvey/

3 Likes

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by HallaDaTruth: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2020
I support

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I support
I hope u hv registered. Help also to spread d news to ur friends and siblings.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by sweetonugbu: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who is behind this initiative?.
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Everything is contained in that site. U can also browse about d organization. It is a popular organization.
Thanks
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
sweetonugbu:
You can also follow Okonkwo Ikenna there at twitter, he is one of the organizer. U can chat him up there and get more info u want for urself
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by nabiz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
good

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by helinues: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Honestly, SE people should take the opportunity of the initiatives..

2 Likes

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by horsepower102: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
How do I join the organization. I have so many ideas to share with them.

3 Likes

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
horsepower102:
How do I join the organization. I have so many ideas to share with them.
If u enter into that site, below d forum where u are expected to fill d necessary data, there is a column where personal opinion (s) is provided

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Hillsong34: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Piggiland grin grin grin grin angry grin

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hillsong34:
Piggiland grin grin grin grin angry grin
Bros, don't be offended, are u sick?

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by XANDERBOY85: 4:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Having a snazzy website isn't enough! I need to see credible Igbo personalities like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Soludo, Pascal Dozie, Pat Utomi, etc, support the initiative before i financially commit to it!

The publicity effort should be global so as to capture our huge Diaspora all over the globe. Also, they should synergise with the Enyimba Economic City that already has an established platform.
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Having a snazzy website isn't enough! I need to see credible Igbo personalities like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Soludo, Pascal Dozie, Pat Utomi, etc, support the initiative before i financially commit to it!

The publicity effort should be global so as to capture our huge Diaspora all over the globe. Also, they should synergise with the Enyimba Economic City that already has an established platform.
This project was construct in a way dd it will be free from politicians in order to avoid being hijack by dem for cheap propaganda. D initiators of dis project are well known ppls. U can follow dem on Twitter and clarify any of ur doubt. D likes of Okonkwo Ikenna and Anambra 1st son.
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by XANDERBOY85: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Kahujadekadura:
This project was construct in a way dd it will be free from politicians in order to avoid being hijack by dem for cheap propaganda. D initiators of dis project are well known ppls. U can follow dem on Twitter and clarify any of ur doubt. D likes of Okonkwo Ikenna and Anambra 1st son.

We're talking of the potential to raise billions of dollars here! I'm sorry, i need a well-known and trusted face to be on board before i commit to it, and i'm sure many others will share my position as well!

What the initiators need to do is try to bring the likes of Okonjo-Iweala, Soludo and Pat Utomi on board to give their initiave credibility.

This is not to take anything away from the initiators commendable efforts and vision!
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

We're talking of the potential to raise billions of dollars here! I'm sorry, i need a well-known and trusted face to be on board before i commit to it, and i'm sure many others will share my position as well!

What the initiators need to do is try to bring the likes of Okonjo-Iweala, Soludo and Pat Utomi on board to give their initiave credibility.

This is not to take anything away from the initiators commendable efforts and vision!
I am not convincing u to join rather I brought a news dat u hv to convince urself willingly. If u can't follow those ppls in Twitter and clarify urself from any doubt, pls believe what u want and stick to it.
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by horsepower102: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kahujadekadura:
I am not convincing u to join rather I brought a news dat u hv to convince urself willingly. If u can't follow those ppls in Twitter and clarify urself from any doubt, pls believe what u want and stick to it.

He is right. If this project is to succeed, it needs credibility. You need it to be backed up by credible individuals.

It as the potential to raise billions of dollars for development

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
horsepower102:

He is right. If this project is to succeed, it needs credibility. You need it to be backed up by credible individuals.

It as the potential to raise billions of dollars for development
I know where he is going to but d issue there is dat we are still on the level of declaration of interest. If d number is convincing den we will enter into d next level of those who will lead.
So I don't see d reason why he will start countering d project as if we are asked to start paying.
Those organizers can't meet those kind of personnel without first clearing d bushes.
Re: South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. by Kahujadekadura: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Is there any place in DAT site, where u are ask to pay any money?
Why are u faster dan ur shadows?
What at site is all about is declaration of interest and nothing more.
U can't meet ppls of those stated kinds without first be certain dat u hv a committed clouds following u unless it will an insult to u and those dignitaries if on d line u tell dem that d plan is no longer workeable due to low turn out of interest by d masses.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun And The Igbo Question / Why So Much Hate For Obaseki By Edo People / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.