Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! (953 Views)

Best Jiji Alternative: Post Free Ads & Promote Ur Business. Buy & Sell In Naija / Do You Want To Make Money Like jiji? / C21fg-alternative Cash Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! by yemight2776(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Nairalanders,
I am a regular seller on OLX before sold to Jiji. I can remember vividly during OLX time which is absolutely free then, we sellers do sell fast and business is doing very fine. But since OLX was sold to Jiji, everything is not going as before on Jiji platform because I don't think those people know what they are doing and I think they are doing anything they like because there is not very strong alternative to challenge them.
Jiji is really "SHIT" even with their premium service that cost much without any result. I was forced to pay for the premium service when there is no people viewing my posts talkless of buying my goods. But to my surprise, the premium too is another "SHIT" that i see like a waste of money since there is no different between the free and the premium service.
This is where i think bloggers or people that can help to create a challenging platform as alternative to Jiji should help now before Jiji will finally kill businesses for us.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! by onlinetomola(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2020
You are very right.... Jiji is the biggest shit and scam. I will miss OLX forever.

1 Like

Re: We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! by Goodgod213: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Olx was popular than Jiji. No one knows Jiji

1 Like

Re: We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! by Mannyemmy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
yemight2776:
Nairalanders,
I am a regular seller on OLX before sold to Jiji. I can remember vividly during OLX time which is absolutely free then, we sellers do sell fast and business is doing very fine. But since OLX was sold to Jiji, everything is not going as before on Jiji platform because I don't think those people know what they are doing and I think they are doing anything they like because there is not very strong alternative to challenge them.
Jiji is really "SHIT" even with their premium service that cost much without any result. I was forced to pay for the premium service when there is no people viewing my posts talkless of buying my goods. But to my surprise, the premium too is another "SHIT" that i see like a waste of money since there is no different between the free and the premium service.
This is where i think bloggers or people that can help to create a challenging platform as alternative to Jiji should help now before Jiji will finally kill businesses for us.

I am a professional web developer and i can create your own marketplace with seo setup for an affordable amount.
if interested, chat me on whatsapp https:///2347080126206
Re: We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
yemight2776:
Nairalanders,

To come out of the issues

Then just upgrade ...dropship within Nigeria or abroad

Back to jiji issues

Jiji was lucky to have bought olx at a time olx was pulling out

The other alternative cannot be as popular as jiji for now as they are struggling.. Trying to get up

There are tens of platforms around but no exposure like olx

Jiji as it is is still like a board on olx when olx was around

Coming out

Sell only fast moving products

Make a site...be your own small Jumia

Sell your products using Google and Facebook

That way..you don't depend on jiji

The guys at jiji are poor...design wise and business wise
Same guys owns legit ..I don't know the stats for for now

But what I see is far lesser than both platform can achieve
Re: We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! by Mrkkk: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Great read! Let's us support this platform: www.available.ng . It is very rich in features, so many that I cannot list out right now.

yemight2776:
Nairalanders,

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Opay Loan Is Taking Too Long To Verify / Start Your VTU Business And Make Money Daily On Auto Pilot...... / 116 Ex-employees Sue UBA For N2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.