Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,754 members, 7,959,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

5 Graceful Ways To Make Extra Cash Beside Your Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Graceful Ways To Make Extra Cash Beside Your Job In Nigeria (201 Views)

7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Graceful Ways To Make Extra Cash Beside Your Job In Nigeria by Pricelessfina(f): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2020
In my years working and during my time unemployed, how to make extra cash has always been in mind. There wasn’t any day I didn’t think of finding more ways to make extra cash. I tell friends and family even colleagues with varying levels of income that it was always good to have another. But, my goal happens to be the same for everyone I meet. There are enough ways to make extra cash even if you have a job but it requires you to know what you are looking for. I want to help rich families continue growing wealth while helping young families reach their financial goals.

While a lot of my work revolves around getting the right information out there for people to know, I also try to help them understand that there is nothing better than multiple income streams.

I have done this over the years that I have started to notice that my friends took the advice and most have different levels of income and have ways to make extra cash.

My Revelation About Multiple Income Stream.

To Read More About This Editorial..https://everyevery.ng/6-ways-to-make-extra-cash/

(1) (Reply)

B2B Marketer And Customer Service Representative At Wura Africa Innovations / VACANCY: Graduate Analyst, Performance Testing At First Bank Of Nigeria Limited / Vacancy For A General Manager, Manufacturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.