Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Cousin Missing Along Zaria-kaduna Highway - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cousin Missing Along Zaria-kaduna Highway (453 Views)

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cousin Missing Along Zaria-kaduna Highway by Sheuns(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello nairaland.
I created this thread to seek information on a robbery incident that occurred on kaduna-zaria road (maraban jos) on Tuesday night. It’s the incident that involved the attack on an emir from damaturu. I got news that my cousin was unfortunately on one of the buses that were ambushed and robbed that night (GUO). According to reports I got from my uncle, the bus driver said the passengers all ran out of the bus for safety when the gunmen started shooting sporadically after robbing them. I believe my cousin was part of the ones that ran away as well. All efforts to reach his lines have proven abortive. One of his phones rang and was picked up yesterday by someone(a man) but he was only speaking Hausa which no one understands, the line is no longer going through now and no words from my cousin till this moment. What I am pleading for now is for those of us living in this area of kaduna should please shed more light on this incident. We don’t know if there was kidnapping alongside the robbery. Everyone is worried now, it’s been over 48hrs, no calls from anyone or him. Please people living around the area or anyone with idea on what happened should pls contact me on 0905 688 3650
His name is Azeez Shittu Olalekan. He boarded a bus from Kano to Lagos on Tuesday night.

Pls mods help move this to front page.
Re: Cousin Missing Along Zaria-kaduna Highway by popsy2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mod
Re: Cousin Missing Along Zaria-kaduna Highway by anonymuz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
I pray your cousin os still alive. But all this kidnappers,why are they heartless.

(1) (Reply)

How We Murdered Billionaire Businessman, Ignatius Odunukwe - Suspects / Nigerian Man Arrested At Home For Faking Coronavirus Symptoms At Airport / Lockdown: Traders In Tears As They Wake To See The Demolition Of Their Shop. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.