Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Need HP 250 Casing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need HP 250 Casing (871 Views)

Pls, I Need HP Notebook 15-ac121dx Motherboard / I Need Hp Star Wars Special Edition With Dedicated Memory / HP 250 Laptop Intel Celeron Dual Core/4gb Ram/320gb — N60k (Giveaway Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need HP 250 Casing by jobgbemi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please like how much can I get the full casing of HP 250. The hinge got broken and in the process of loosening, all the nut holes were just detaching and breaking. Used super glue to fix them but it's broken again.

I have been advised to get a full casing. Please how much can I get it? Both to buy the casing and service charge for the engineer that will replace it. Thanks.

Re: I Need HP 250 Casing by gmajor10(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
jobgbemi:
Please like how much can I get the full casing of HP 250. The hinge got broken and in the process of loosening, all the nut holes were just detaching and breaking. Used super glue to fix them but it's broken again.

I have been advised to get a full casing. Please how much can I get it? Both to buy the casing and service charge for the engineer that will replace it. Thanks.

Just take it to computer village in Ikeja, if you're in Lagos.
Re: I Need HP 250 Casing by jobgbemi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
gmajor10:

Just take it to computer village in Ikeja, if you're in Lagos.

No bro. I'm in Warri. I will be glad if an engineer can help me with a likely range of price.

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me With A Laptop / Looking For Cross-pol Linear Feed / Hacker Unlocks Apple Music Download Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.