Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo (4323 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by correctkidabc(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
A young lady identified as Dev (@slvyed_) on Twitter took to the platform to share a photo of her abortions which has left some people in awe.

Source:https://correctkid.com/i-love-my-babies-lady-says-as-she-shares-photo-of-her-5-aborted-babies/
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by eddomas(f): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Some are really roaming...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by Ustec: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Madness
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by HallaDaTruth: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
I wish her own mother loved her enough to abort her

Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by Timileyin1234(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na this kind fine geh some people go put for house o. Fine geh with shattered past

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by boliswitpassprik(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by geequ(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
What more can I say... Farm Tool.. lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by itsme01: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
shocked

Women are actually more wicked than men, just that they are sneaky and secretive thats why they get away with all their attrocities

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by vanida6: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
crazy peoples every living day grin
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nonsensical, shameless lady
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by brownace(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
come lemme Stone sense into that brain of yours

Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by hollawaley2: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
correctkidabc:
A young lady identified as Dev (@slvyed_) on Twitter took to the platform to share a photo of her abortions which has left some people in awe.

Source:https://correctkid.com/i-love-my-babies-lady-says-as-she-shares-photo-of-her-5-aborted-babies/
It was a joke and you hungry blogger just had to come and mislead everyone here. You are part of the problems of Nigeria. embarassed

1 Like

Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by YorubaLord: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by Koredav(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
What is ds world turning into please. So someone is proud of killing her own child and claiming to love them... Nawa ooo
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by Thithi1(f): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmm, hope sey she never get brain problem. London used IPhone 8 Plus (64gb) 160k pere for serious buyer only

Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by Bola146(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
God will definitely forgive you sad
Re: ‘I Love My Babies’ – Lady Says As She Shares Photo Of Her 5 Aborted Babies(photo by Hardurhazzy: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm a student but i can proudly say i dont go broke anymore even with school Mata ...Drop your whatsapp number,let me show you how i make #500-#2000 per day with my smartphone without referring anybody ...No scam here ...See recent alert
https:///EFYdTxxOqNn8SvQEWnpNx0

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Beautiful Photos Of "World's Hottest Grandmother", Gina Stewart / Just Like Davido, Chioma Also Hits The Gym-fans Gush Over Her No-makeup Look / Tonto Dikeh New Pictures- Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.