Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bbnaija’s Ike Bags New Ambassadorial Deal With Ptrlifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Ike Bags New Ambassadorial Deal With Ptrlifestyle (596 Views)

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / #bbnaija :ike Sucks Mercy’s Boobs Couple Finally Have Sex (full Video) / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Ike Bags New Ambassadorial Deal With Ptrlifestyle by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Model, host, actor, brand Influencer and one of the housemates of BBNaija pepper dem edition, Ike Onyema is the latest brand ambassador of Ptrlifestyle, owners of The kabaal Nightclub and Beach.

The Big Brother former housemate and media sensation took to social media to announce the latest update with the caption:

I’m pleased to announce that I will be working closely with @ptrlifestyle Group, owners of @the_kabaal Nightclub and Beach, as their brand ambassador. ———————————————————————-
My love of PTRlifestyle began about a year ago when I partied at Kabaal nightclub. The attention to detail and how they have successfully created a superior brand in lifestyle and hospitality caught my fancy. I look forward to offering my suggestions and influence. I believe there’s so much we can achieve together.

See more photos below.

Source - https://99naija.com/bbnaija-ike-bags-ambassadorial-deal-with-ptrlifestyle/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija’s Ike Bags New Ambassadorial Deal With Ptrlifestyle by ghettokid1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Congrats to him!
May God bless our own hustle too

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Finally Breaks Silence On Losing Grammys 2020 To Angelique Kidjo / Nina Sends Out Words To Those Who Initiated An Ultimate Search For Her Husband / Popular Actress House On Fire As She Fires Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.