Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Career Mistakes To Avoid In 2020 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Mistakes To Avoid In 2020 (301 Views)

You Must Avoid These 6 Career Mistakes In 2019 / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / What Are The Biggest Career Mistakes To Avoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Mistakes To Avoid In 2020 by Icequeen94(f): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Having the best career starts with choosing to do what you love, focusing on what you love and getting someone to pay you for it.

Sure you may have set career goals for the New Year but have you taken out time to know what didn’t work for you during the previous years? Have you looked at the mistakes and pitfalls that lie ahead of you?

Well if you haven’t, it’s not too late to start, and remember the saying that “he who fails to plan, plans to fail. So start with those things you didn’t do well before you delve into new things and while on it, try not to make those mistakes that you made last year.

With that in mind, here are some career mistakes you should avoid in 2020:

Not discovering your career path
Have you ever stopped to question yourself whether you are on the right career path? Well, for me, I have. I know how it feels to be confused about the right career path to take.

When I was still in school I was unsure of what I really wanted and I even tried doing different things until I was able to discover myself and what my interests are. CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Chef Come In Here Let's Talk. Am A Young Chef / Join Today And Get A Modeling Job Easier (GOMODELS) / Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.