Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (44174 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE,a moving marital train from 1 wedding testimony to 16 wedding testimonies,now is 16 wedding testimonies, more still coming in 2021 even despite second wave covid19,if you are sincerely ready for marriage, join us today,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.
READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING, a pefect place to meet your soulmate

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Our chat platforms also offer you the opportunity to meet different singles and you make your pick.

Our personal matchmaking service is discreet and may not require you joining our chat platforms.
Contact us for more on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to say "I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2021
ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 16 weddings in few years,thank you LORD
Get your true love at RFM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
RFM - Match.
RFM - Hookup.
RFM - Weddings.
RFM - Marriage.
RFM - Love life.
RFM - Counselling.
RFM - One love
RFM - GOD with us
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
RFM FOR ONE GOAL....2021
The successful READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking is to hookup two serious singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1yr.

GOD is great with his mighty work in our midst,we appreciate you for many RFM wedding testimonies within few years of RFM existence and pray for more weddings.Are you READY for marriage,contact us on 08091783740 WhatsApp.

IN RFM, GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ready to FIND LOVE?

Our matchmaking service is for YOU. Applications open for all singles ready for marriage within 6 months - 1yr !!!
Meet the love of your life on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be next to say "YES I DO" as marriage is sweet.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Temild: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Living together and getting married is a very important decision. I think I'm too young for that. I want to enjoy beautiful girls here and now. Where are the hottest girls? I'll say that in Arizona. I'm not looking for girls in the old fashioned way offline. I use girls in Phoenix. This is a reliable option for a lonely guy. You find the same beautiful girl who wants sex. It's perfect.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
The number of children you both want to have is an aspect that ought to be discussed while planning for marriage. When you bring your reasons together, it becomes easy to arrive at a conclusion.
#Children
#Marriage
#PlanningMarriage.

Meet a partner you can plan with to arrive at conclusion on number of children and other areas of marriage on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Breaklimit1:
COVID19 RFM WEDDING (TIMOTHY HOOK TAIWO) 2020

12TH RFM WEDDING IN 43 MONTHS

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE.

As you go about work or business, wear a face mask, wash your hands with soap & water, stay at least 2 metres away from another person. Take responsibility.

I NEVER SEE THIS KIND OF GOD BEFORE, WONDER,WONDER,WONDER,this RFM GOD is great and mighty,he has done his wonders in our midst again,the introduction was done on 4th,january,2020,the wedding was planned for 4th,April, 2020,but because of coronavirus which disrupted many plans,it was later shifted to 16th,May,2020,infact,just 13 family members attended as it was done in the sitting room because of coronavirus,praise thy LORD OF RFM,before the wedding date was postponed but now is done.

This is READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, a divine matchmaking platform where two sincere selected singles are hookup for marriage within 6 months - 1yr with live proof wedding testimonies.

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP.

BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

This is what we do,get connected with your soulmates on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next groom/bride, amen.
Happy weekend.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2021
RESULT ORIENTED MATCHMAKING

READY FOR MARRIAGE

16 WEDDINGS IN 50 MONTHS

OUR GOD IS WITH US

OUR GOD IS ABLE

OUR GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS

20TH OCTOBER,2016 TILL NOW

16 RFM COUPLES EMERGED

MORE LOADING

When a man realizes his woman is a TEAMMATE, not an OPPONENT, thats when his life changes.. Build her up she will help you WIN..

Dear LORD;
Please settle
everyone due for marriage this
Year. Amen!

Get yourself a perfect partner this 2021 beginning of the year,are you READY for marriage?Connect with us 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Happy Sunday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:36am On Jan 19, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

5 RFM WEDDINGS DONE IN 2020

16 RFM WEDDINGS IN 50 MONTHS

BLESS THY LORD,OH MY SOUL

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2021
2021 - 2021

Be blessed

#newrfm
#newrelationship
#newweddings
#newfamilies
#newthings
#newbeginnings
#Isaiah43:19

What is your mindset towards MARRIAGE
There is true love if you believe just like many RFM couples who got married within few years of RFM existence,if you genuinely ready for marriage, time conscious, decisive,sincere ready for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. you are next to testify, amen.

In 2021,our year of marital settlement and in all areas of our life,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Change your status from single to taken just like RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 couples with READYFORMARRIAGE matchmaking. Sign up now on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple in 2021.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Breaklimit1:
COVID19 RFM WEDDING (TIMOTHY HOOK TAIWO) 2020

12TH RFM WEDDING IN 43 MONTHS

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

As you go about work or business, wear a face mask, wash your hands with soap & water, stay at least 2 metres away from another person. Take responsibility.

I NEVER SEE THIS KIND OF GOD BEFORE, WONDER,WONDER,WONDER,this RFM GOD is great and mighty,he has done his wonders in our midst again,the introduction was done on 4th,january,2020,the wedding was planned for 4th,April, 2020,but because of coronavirus which disrupted many plans,it was later shifted to 16th,May,2020,infact,just 13 family members attended as it was done in the sitting room because of coronavirus,praise thy LORD OF RFM,before the wedding date was postponed but now is done.

This is READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, a divine matchmaking platform where two sincere selected singles are hookup for marriage within 6 months - 1yr with live proof wedding testimonies.

BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

Singles still get married despite covid19,be at READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING this 2021 to meet your soulmates. You are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:36am On Jan 21, 2021
* Those of you who go back to your EX, don't forget what happened to Lot's wife when she looked back. Your EX is your EXperience. Their tenure has EXpired. EXpect the New.

* Stop hurting ur spouse and apologizing all the time because the best apology is changed behavior.

* Women add value to yourself get a career.dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.

You join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be part of matchmaking platform with 16 RFM weddings in 50 months
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
RFM 2021 HOOKUP FOR MARRIAGE

Very soon you will be sending Your I.V wedding to people what do you say to claim it?? AMEN.

Hey! Man/Woman, if saying sorry keeps your home, then keep saying it. It doesn't make you less human. Most important thing is that there is love and peace in the family.

Meeting someone interesting and lovely on RFM DIAMOND SERVICE for private hookup. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ Readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
× Being a married man goes beyond sex and money. Marriage is 99% attention to your wife and 1% money o!!!

× Don't be sentimental about any relationship that has no COMMUNICATION, TIME and ATTENTION in it, get out of it, for your own good.

Are you READY for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Breaklimit1:
GOD OF RFM,WE SAY THANK YOU.

MERCY WEDS AKPOFURE 2020

You are the MIGHTY GOD,thy GREAT I AM,hallelujah, hallelujah.

GOD WITH US IN RFM,we have come to say thank you for a beautiful day like today,be thou halted in JESUS name.

Rejoice with us as MERCY weds AKPOFURE today 17TH,OCTOBER, 2020 at Best Life Christian Ministry,off Barath road,Yenezue -Gene,Yenegoa by 10am in bayelsa state in Nigeria.As you come together as husband and wife today,blessing,favor,uplifment,more grace,happiness,joy shall be yours forever,your children shall surrounded your table,you move from glory to glory,amen.
You and other RFM couples will pave ways for other hookups to marry,GOD will bless each and every RFM members their heart desire.

Congratulations,if you are around this area in bayelsa state, please join us,your own wedding day will come,amen.
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Come on in,join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be where real proof wedding testimonies are abound.

Keep it coming,we bless GOD.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
JOIN READY FOR MARRIAGE IN 2021

BE PART OF 16 RFM COUPLES & SINGLES

MEET YOUR LOVE LIVE AND DIRECT

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

STAY SAFE,HAPPY SATURDAY.

There are ways to encourage your spouse ,don’t make them feel they’re not putting more effort into ,what you want them to do;encourage with love!!
Appreciate their efforts,this will make them want to do better or bring out the best in them!!
Most times the way you speak to your spouse might discourage them from doing things!!
GOD bless you
# marriage is beautiful #
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
MARRIAGE IS BEAUTIFUL.
The friends you keep will determine the progress in your marriage and they will either break you or make you.
Keep the right one's that will influence you and your marriage positively!!
God bless you
#Marriage is beautiful#
Find your beautiful partner on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
You are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2021
RFM MONDAY WISH YOU HAPPY WEEK

Have you been bouncing from relationship to relationship repeating the same tired patterns over and over again⁉️ Do you feel like it’s impossible to find someone who’s a good match for you⁉️You must be exhausted and burnt out on the dating sceneI get it. It’s crazy out there. READY FOR MARRIAGE can provide you a match into how to meet your soulmates, to working together and helping you to grow your hookup to marriage.
Book/join us for hookup on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to say "YES I DO"
Happy Monday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself. Love is a commitment, not just a feeling.

It's never too late to find love. Don't miss this huge opportunity. Register now on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

#love #rfm #marriage #relationship #speeddating #singleandsearching
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Dear LORD;
Please settle
everyone due for marriage this
Year. Amen!

Get yourself a perfect partner this 2021,are you READY for marriage?Connect with us 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
RFM - A LIVE PROOF WEDDING PLACE.
RFM - A PLACE WITH REAL WEDDINGS
RFM - HONEST PLACE FOR REAL WEDDINGS
RFM - GOD WITH US AND INVOLVED.

HALLELUYAH PRAISE GOD.

RFM is a GOD ordained matchmaking platform,which was established on 20th october 2016,and since then,it has been wedding testimonies galore(not just mouth saying and call numbers) that is why we in the READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM don't just declared wedding announcement alone but back it up with proof of testimonies which speak for us.

Many RFM weddings abound in few month's and more coming by the special grace of GOD,which has been praises and a job well done to we the conveners.

RFM matchmaking is a sophisicated classic matchmaking platform which ensure thorough screening before admitting members in. An interactive WhatsApp group gives members the opportunity to meet other eligible singles and make a choice according to your partner preferences.

RFM DIAMOND service are for singles who do not want the stress of a chat group but want a One-On-One Matchmaking Service. The RFM DIAMOND Service has proved to be effective and sophisticated in operation.

Be at READYFORMARRIAGE Matchmaking place to move to married status and wave single status off.

Join RFM 08091783640 WhatsApp to testify what GOD is doing in our midst,this is a place where real life testimonies are abound. Be the next to marry in 2021.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2021
* Don't look for a ready made man; look for a man you are ready to make.

* No woman is complete without a Husband.

* Ladies, if he ain't flaunting you to his family and friends, my dear hide him like a used sanitary pad,case closed!!

While busy at work,meet responsible Singles looking for serious relationship. Sign up now 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2021
MARRIAGE IS OUR DREAM IN RFM

Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE
Are you physically,mentally, spiritually, emotionally, financially READY FOR MARRIAGE
Join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform

Just one goal,RFM to hookup two sincere, decisive,time conscious,serious singles together for marriage within 6 months - 1year?

Wow,what a marvellous GOD,he has done marvellous things for us,we had many RFM weddings within few years of RFM existence, our GOD is able,join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
2021 READY FOR MARRIAGE

Are you single and of marriageable age?

Are you working?

Can you manage a family?

If you feel you have what it takes to get married within 6 months and a year time, then we have a package for you!!
JOIN US!!

CONTACT +2348091783640 WhatsApp for your personal matchmaking or you wish to be added to our other chat platforms.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
To break is to make up, never give when you can build up a good relationship. Change your Marital Status Now with Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Connect with professional aMatchmaker... +2348091783640 WhatsApp.
Be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
You know you truly love someone when every day you meet is like the first time you fall in love.
May You Find Real Love this 2021 and be Happier.ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp, join RFM many couples and the singles ready for marriage for your hookup that lead to marriage within 6 months - 1yr.
Be the next to testify, amen
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2021
IN 2021,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

Find a loyal partner who is READY FOR MARRIAGE without wasting time within 6 months - 1year with ease.
Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Are you time conscious?
Are you decisive?
Are you looking for love?
Are you READY physically, spiritually,mentally, financially,emotionally?
Join READY FOR MARRIAGE today to connect to the partner of your dreams on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to say "YES I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dear Family,
Welcome to the best 28 days you have ever lived yet! Happy February.

So today, we practice Job 22:28 on this new month.
Declare these words in faith!

I receive this month of February 2021 with thanks.
I am experiencing my greatest blessing yet through this month of February 2021 because great grace is upon me in JESUS name.

This is the month that I will testify of GOD'S goodness manifested back to back. Everyday will yield uncommon results for me and my mouth will be filled with laughter in JESUS name.

This is the month of rejoicing for me. I am walking in freedom and liberty.

I am walking in the supernatural today:
Supernatural health
Supernatural wealth
Supernatural provision
Supernatural protection
Supernatural direction
Supernatural wisdom.

I am healed from the crown of our heads to the soles of our feet.
No evil shall by any means hurt or rule over me.

I am blessed.
I am strengthened.
I am walking in victory, pleasing the Lord in all things and my life will showcase His Glory.

February 2021 is my best month ever yet!
Besthookup
Bestwedding
Bestmarriage
Connect to your soulmate on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2021
CORONAVIRUS IS NOT A BARRIER

PROTEST IS NOT A BARRIER EITHER

MERCY STILL MARRY AKPOFURE

DON'T LET THE PANDEMIC STOP YOU

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

- Sometimes you block your blessings by cheating on a loyal partner that God has blessed you with.

- Ladies
Always have your own money so you don't end up in a relationship that you can't afford to leave.

Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to testify, amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! / Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.