Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (42300 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
* Real men don't ask for nude pictures
They pay your bride price to see the original copies.
Dalu kwanu! Oo

* Be with a man/woman who has future plans not weekend plans. Is the volume okay?

* Until A Man Discovers Something More Than Sex In A Woman, He Might Not Appreciate The Gift Of Having A Good Woman.

Single and searching? Find your soulmate here
CLICK to join on 08091783640 WhatsApp
READY FOR MARRIAGE
Your ordained spouse will locate you soonest.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2021
HAPPY SUNDAY,GOD BLESS YOU ALL
The greatest blessing any body can have is the gift of men . May God raise men for you this week who will bless you physically and spiritually in the name of JESUS name, amen.

- Support your man in everything but never contribute in paying your bride price…

- Respect women, they carry a burden for nine months whereas men only last one second – Ex-Kenyan Prime Minister, Raila Odinga

Meet singles who are fully ready mentally,physically, spiritually,financially, emotionally on READY FOR MARRIAGE on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

Change your status from single to taken just like many RFM couples with READYFORMARRIAGE matchmaking. Sign up now on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.
TGIF.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
CONNECT TO YOUR BETTERHALF ON RFM

- Any man planning to leave his girlfriend because of Xmas may Yoruba stew enter his eyes.

- I want to get her pregnant before I marry her to make sure she is fertile.... Why not marry single mother that already has proof.

- Hmmmm because new bobo come to your area now you are fetching water wit high heels Aunty Jecica slay queen welldone ehh

- I may be away but I'm sure. Even when we're far apart. Distance can never change the love I have for you in my heart.
Connect to your soulmate, the one who will walk with you to fulfil your future and make happy home,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE PLATFORM

BE THERE LIVE AND DIRECT

A PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

YEARLY WE HAVE WEDDING TESTIMONIES

WE ALREADY HAVE WEDDINGS THIS 2021

WE PRAY FOR MORE BY GOD'S GRACE

JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

~ You fine, You single, but idle. Not doing anything legal to have income. Most men will avoid you. Wise up Sister!

~ Pls Give your man maximum respect
He deserves it
Never think u re equal with him
Lest ur marriage breaks into pieces.
Even if u re more qualified and richer than him, respect him....

RFM rocks!!!
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
To love is a choice ...
A choice to open up your heart.
A choice to connect to your feelings.
A choice to see the beauty within another imperfect being.
A choice to release expectations and just let it be.
A choice to give without any thought of what you will get in return.
A choice to be a whole person so you can offer your best.
A choice to adore the one who calls to your soul.
A choice to allow passion to flow through you.
A choice to love with unreasonable extravagance.
Connect to your love on READY FOR MARRIAGE on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
In the wedlock industry comes the foremost matchmaking platform "READ Y FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING" where singles who are really ready emotionally,mentally,spiritually and physically for marriage are brought together for the purpose of linking up for wedlock.
Ready For Marriage is sophisticated in its approach to matchmaking and here comes the chance for that single bachelor and spinster to meet that lovable pair.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PLATFORM IS STRICTLY FOR.THOSE READY FOR MARRIAGE ONLY

on WhatsApp or directly contact
Follow our Instagram page: www.Instagram.com/ready for marriage
Facebook: Ready for marriage.

Our wedding testimonies encourages us!
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up.
Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
#Ecclesiastes4 ( 9-12)
#Relationships
#BuildEachOtherUp
#RFMrock

Are you feeling lonely today? Find someone near you, connect easily and get acquainted. We offer private matchmaking(outgroup matchmaking service)for singles who don't want to be in RFM matchmaking group,Sign up now @+2348091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by MANAGER92: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
I need a serious relationship with a Muslimah pretty and has a good attitude and also have time she can chat me on 08105781625 WhatsApp
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) MATCHMAKING PLATFORM BECAUSE :

~ We give you a partners who are ready for a serious relationship within 6 months - 1 year.

~ We give you partners that are working(working class) and independent.

~ We give you partners that are exactly your specifications/preferences

~ We have enough people you can choose from

~ We help reduce the stress of getting into a relationship with people that are not ready and indecisive.

~ Are you interested in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage, are you meeting people who are not ready, let's help you get your partner today....contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to testify, amen.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
RESULT ORIENTED MATCHMAKING

READY FOR MARRIAGE

MANY WEDDINGS IN FEW YEARS

OUR GOD IS WITH US

OUR GOD IS ABLE

OUR GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS

20TH OCTOBER,2016 TILL NOW

MANY RFM COUPLES EMERGED

MORE LOADING

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

When a man realizes his woman is a TEAMMATE, not an OPPONENT, thats when his life changes.. Build her up she will help you WIN..

Dear LORD;
Please settle
everyone due for marriage this
Year. Amen!

Get yourself a perfect partner this 2020 beginning of the year,are you READY for marriage?Connect with us 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?

Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but hookup for marriage just many RFM couples did within few years and having babies in thee lovely blessed homes, you are next to testify,amen.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Choosing a good husband or wife,,,is the only best gift you can give to your children...

Meet the love of your life. READYFORMARRIAGE Matchmaking. Upscale matchmaking services for successful , relationship-minded men and women in Nigeria . Sign up for matchmaking 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Happy Sunday
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE a matchmaking service for everyone believing GOD for marital settlement or marital restoration.
Come ready!Join RFM now.
GOD is too faithful to fail. He has done it before, He will do it again, yours will not be different!
Join RFM on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
#Marital
#Breakingthrough
#Settlement
#Rfmconnect.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
RFM FOR ONE GOAL....2021
The successful READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking is to hookup two serious singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1yr.

GOD is great with his mighty work in our midst,we appreciate you for many RFM wedding testimonies within few years of RFM existence and pray for more weddings.Are you READY for marriage,contact us on 08091783740 WhatsApp.

IN RFM, GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2021
JOYFUL MONTH OF DECEMBER
From the depth of my heart, I pray that you round up the year with a good news that would gladden your heart.
Princess cares. Happy New MONTH!!
Meet joyful life partner on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING today,on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE, STAY SAFE,

FIND YOUR LOVE HERE,

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP,

BE PART OF MANY RFM COUPLES,

MEET ELIGIBLE SINGLES READY,

BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

~ Most Ladies are still single & searching because of pride and high expectations that won't let them settle down on time.

~ I Cancel Every Evil Report Against Your Marital Settlement And I Decree, NO MORE DELAY FOR YOU In JESUS Name!
#NoMoreDelay
#YouShallBeHappilyMarried! #PrayerForSingleSisters/brothers.

Join READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM today, be where real wedding testimonies are abound.
TGIF.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2021
~ In making relationships work..the commitment must be from both sides..
Not one person farming and the other Enjoying..someday the farmer will be tired.

~ Never beg someone to be in your life. If you text, call or visit and still get ignored just walk away. It's called Self-respect.

Seeking a Romantic Relationship? Meet ladies and guys interested in dating. Join & see profiles of single Nigerian men or women and get hooked up.Be part of many RFM couples and singles ready for marriage, Sign up now WhatsApp 08091783640
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING (FOR SELECTED SINGLES)

READY FOR MARRIAGE IS THE PLATFORM

READY FOR MARRIAGE has been in existence since 20th October,2016,with many RFM WEDDINGS in few years,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

There is a commitment on our part in RFM, with live proof many weddings testimonies.

Are you single, ready, capable for the institution called marriage?
Were you widowed,single parents and need to find love again?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste time Join RFM, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.
You may contact Admin to be added on whatsapp.
+2348091783640
Email: match4marriage.com
Like us on our Facebook Page: readyformarriage
Follow us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/readyformarriage,chat us up to be added

Do you know what,"THIS IS THE ONLY MATCHMAKING PLATFORM with many RFM weddings in few years.

What are you waiting for?
Contact the number dropped here to register on RFM service.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
* In one lifetime, you will love many times but one love will burn your soul. Have you found that love before?Join a Glorious matchmaking platform with manyRFM WEDDINGS within few years,more coming,watchout, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp, find a reliable, well trained, independent, decisive singles on this platform, is DECEMBER month of L.O.V.E,will you want to be in love?Connect now*
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Connect with singles in your location and experience new love and romance. Don't wait any longer join the moving love matchmaking train add up 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Add me 07066880314
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Praisepeace1:
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen

This is what we do in READY FOR MARRIAGE HOOKUP,join us today to meet your soulmate.You are next to testify, amen.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Believe in yourself even when others don't see your worth. This is the Chelsea story and it's very inspiring.
Happy Sunday Nairaland lovely people. The sky is still BLUE!

~ Stop playing victim!!! You HAD a WOMAN that would have crossed mountains for YOU...BAREFOOT!!! You HAD a woman that would have went to WAR for YOU!!! You HAD a woman that was willing to HELP you reach YOUR full potential even when you didn’t realize YOU had it!! So don’t complain about what “you can’t find” or “who won’t do right”!! Think about what YOU did!!! YOU HAD THAT WOMAN & YOU DIDNT APPRECIATE IT!!
Conenct to men and women of marriageable age who appreciate and value their partners on READY FOR MARRIAGE hookup on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify, amen.
Happy Sunday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
A distinctive platform for single who are genuinely seeking for life partner,READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, a platform with many RFM weddings within few years. Connect with 08091783640 WhatsApp. #datinginnigeria #nigeria,
#hookup.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE PLATFORM

BE THERE LIVE AND DIRECT

A PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

YEARLY WE HAVE WEDDING TESTIMONIES

WE ALREADY HAVE WEDDINGS THIS 2021

WE PRAY FOR MORE BY GOD'S GRACE

JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

~ You fine, You single, but idle. Not doing anything legal to have income. Most men will avoid you. Wise up Sister!

~ Pls Give your man maximum respect
He deserves it
Never think u re equal with him
Lest ur marriage breaks into pieces.
Even if u re more qualified and richer than him, respect him....

RFM rocks!!!

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
GOD's got you! He wants to match you up in a ReadyForMarriage. A Healthy Relationship that will be life changing for you and your partner. And a testimony to the world on how deep, awesome, and wonderful the Love of GOD is for us all. Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp
#Single #SinglePeoplehookup #GodIsMatchingYouUp #HealthyRelationships #RFMarriage #GetReady #BeReady #HusbandReady #WifeReady #ReadyformarriageMatchmaking.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
RFM - LINK !
RFM - LINK!!
RFM - LINK!!!

LETS LINK YOU WITH YOUR BETTER HALF!

In READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, our job is to bridge the gap between you and your soulmate, take away the hassle of getting the right one off you and link you with your most compatible match.

We pride ourselves as the only reliable dating platform in Nigeria, we don’t give false hope but walk with you till the wedding bell rings and after wedding bell rings.

You want to get married?
Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

A PLACE WITH MANY RFM IN FEW YEARS

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP,BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Blessinzy(f): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2021
A romantic guy
What's app only
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2021
MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON RFM HOOKUP

~ A fish living in waters doesn't catch fire. You will not be hurt because you are under God's protection.

~ Marry somone who is not easily influenced by friends or family members, is a blessing.

~ When you give a man peace of mind
He leave his ATM cards in your hands
This is the secret.

- No Matter How Beautiful you are,
If You Don't Learn How To Apologize when you’re wrong, You Can Never Be A Responsible Wife/Husband.

Connect to submissive single ladies, responsible guys on RFM MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
RFM,a perfect place to meet your soulmate
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE
Loneliness could lead to depression and not having someone to share life with could be tiring. We gat you covered at READY FOR MARRIAGE Match,everyday is a good time to stop by and meet someone special.Real hope, Real profiles, we simply bridge the gap between you and your soulmate. Enter with just an
Inquiry on WhatsApp: +2348091783640
#dmaker #rfmmatch #everyday #soulmate
#love
#dating
#online
#relationshipgoals

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (68) (Reply)

The Beer Parlour / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) / Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.