Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (42284 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2022
- DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

- COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE

- TO GET CONNECTED TO YOUR LOVER

- ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

- ARE YOU A MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot t. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
RFM 2022 HOOkUP IS HERE,JOIN US TODAY

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

~ Those of you who go back to your EX, don't forget what happened to Lot's wife when she looked back. Your EX is your EXperience. Their tenure has EXpired. EXpect the New.

~ Stop hurting ur spouse and apologizing all the time because the best apology is changed behavior.

~ Women add value to yourself get a career.dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.

You join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be part of matchmaking platform with many RFM weddings in few months.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
RFM FOR ONE GOAL....2022

CONNECTING SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE

The successful READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking is to hookup two serious singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1yr.

GOD is great with his mighty work in our midst,we appreciate you for MANY RFM wedding testimonies within few years of RFM existence and pray for more weddings.Are you READY for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM, GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE...
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
PUT END TO LONELINESS,FIND LOVE HERE

CONNECT TO PARTNER OF YOUR CHOICE

COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE HOOKUP

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE

Loneliness could lead to depression and not having someone to share life with could be tiring. We gat you covered at READY FOR MARRIAGE Match,everyday is a good time to stop by and meet someone special.Real hope, Real profiles, we simply bridge the gap between you and your soulmate. Enter with just an
Inquiry on WhatsApp: +2348091783640
#dmaker #rfmmatch #everyday #soulmate
#love
#dating
#online
#relationshipgoals
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2022
In RFM matchmaking,
Relationship/Marriage is also a career and worth celebrating on Nairaland.
Join RFM hookup today to meet your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp,we have wedding testimonies yearly on RFM platform, we already have some wedding this 2022,more coming,be the next RFM couple.

--- Don't be in a relationship if you don't like rules. Stay Single and have your freedom to do what you want. In a Relationship you constantly need to communicate, report and account for your actions. If you can't, stay single.

---- As a wife you shouldn't be an added responsibility to your husband, but be his helpmate, supporter & encourager.

---- Engaged singles must learn the art of communication; they must be open and sincere, disclosing issues that may affect the relationship in future.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
- DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

- COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE

- TO GET CONNECTED TO YOUR LOVER

- ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

- ARE YOU A MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot t. Don't! One of the most important need of a mansion is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
IN 2022,MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON RFM HOOKUP

~ A fish living in waters doesn't catch fire. You will not be hurt because you are under God's protection.

~ Marry somone who is not easily influenced by friends or family members, is a blessing.

~ When you give a man peace of mind
He leave his ATM cards in your hands
This is the secret.

- No Matter How Beautiful you are,
If You Don't Learn How To Apologize when you’re wrong, You Can Never Be A Responsible Wife/Husband.

Connect to submissive single ladies, responsible guys on RFM MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
RFM,a perfect place to meet your soulmate.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2022
IN YEAR 2022,MORE WEDDING DONE

TESTIMONIES ARE COMING JUST LIKE

PREVIOUS YEAR,OUR GOD IS GOD IN RFM

MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IN 2022

OUR YEAR OF MARITAL SETTLEMENT

WEDDING HAS BEEN ROLLING IN STARTING

FROM EARLY 2022,WATCH OUT FOR MORE

IF YOU WANT TO MEET YOUR LOVE EITHER I

IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD, JOIN RFM TODAY

BE WHERE LIVE WEDDING TESTIMONIES

ABOUND, JOIN READY FOR MARRIAGE

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Dicksonnet: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
I need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 40&50years of age
Below 40 don't even try please
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
Whatsup 07053433463
Open to a very comprehensive discussion on how we will be happy, our happiness is my priority
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
READY FOR MARRIAGE 2022

- The greatest blessing any body can have is the gift of men . May God raise men for you this week who will bless you physically and spiritually in the name of JESUS name, amen.

- Support your man in everything but never contribute in paying your bride price…

- Respect women, they carry a burden for nine months whereas men only last one second – Ex-Kenyan Prime Minister, Raila Odinga

Meet singles who are fully ready mentally,physically, spiritually,financially, emotionally on READY FOR MARRIAGE on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
*Happy Sunday all*

The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
You wanna be a father soon? Come to RFM hookup, to meet your soulmate for marriage to make you a father soon,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM father.
*Happy Father's day to all responsible fathers out there*
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
READY FOR MARRIAGE, STAY SAFE,

FIND YOUR LOVE HERE,

ARE A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN

DO LIVE ABROAD OR IN NIGERIA?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP,

BE PART OF MANY RFM COUPLES,

MEET ELIGIBLE SINGLES READY,

BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

~ Most Ladies are still single & searching because of pride and high expectations that won't let them settle down on time.

~ I Cancel Every Evil Report Against Your Marital Settlement And I Decree, NO MORE DELAY FOR YOU In JESUS Name!
#NoMoreDelay
#YouShallBeHappilyMarried! #PrayerForSingleSisters/brothers.

Join READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM today, be where real wedding testimonies are abound.
Happy Monday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
2022 YEAR OF MARITAL SETTLEMENT

~ I know he likes woman a lot
But he's going to change when we get married. Please friends,what figure of speech is that?

~ *Breaking News*
We have just confirmed that the other woman you are lusting after doesn't have anything sexually different from your wife.

~ A relationship that is controlled by friends and family can never work.

Meet singles who are mature and ready for marriage, who can be in charge of their relationship without any family or friend's intervene on a divine matchmaking platform "READY FOR MARRIAGE" on 08091783640 WhatsApp. A matchmaking platform with many wedding testimonies within few years,already have some weddings this year,same thing last year,we do have wedding testimonies yearly,join us today.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
"Fall in love with someone who will take care of you — not in a materialistic way, but rather, fall in love with someone who will take care of your mind, someone who will take care of your heart. Fall in love with someone who will take care of even the most chaotic parts of who you are."

If you are single and searching take this opportunity to find real partner for a good relationship that could lead to marriage. Join READYFORMARRIAGE Matchmaking platform.. Whatsapp 08091783640.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love? Many RFM weddings in few years,thank you LORD
Get your true love at RFM on 08091783640 watsapp.
RFM - Match.
RFM - Hookup.
RFM - Weddings.
RFM - Marriage.
RFM - Love life.
RFM - Counselling.
RFM - One love
RFM - GOD with us.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
MEET SOMEONE IN 2022 ON RFM
Ladies are not toys to play with, not food to taste, and definitely not bubble gums to spite out when the sweetness is gone.
Let's Be Guided

"I love you" means nothing without action. Anyone can say it but only the ones who truly care about you will show you"

Meet a partner who will love you and show it through their actions on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to say "YES I DO" amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON RFM HOOKUP

~ A fish living in waters doesn't catch fire. You will not be hurt because you are under God's protection.

~ Marry somone who is not easily influenced by friends or family members, is a blessing.

This is the secret.

If You Don't Learn How To Apologize when you’re wrong, You Can Never Be A Responsible Wife/Husband.

Connect to submissive single ladies, responsible guys on RFM MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
AlexandraP1:

IT ENDED IN PRAISE MARY WEDS ABDULLAHI (MAAB2022)

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, PRAISE THY LORD

JOIN US 08091783640 WHATSAPP

MEET SOMEONE IN 2022 FOR MARRIAGE

MAAB2022 - Congratulations once again to your wedding,you will live longer and see your grand children. AMEN
Be where live wedding TESTIMONIES abound
Yes
Happy Sunday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
~ Be a woman who is hungry for success not a woman who is hungry for successful man.

~ My sister..
Value your man because
he's another girl
Prayer point.

~ We die here
Hanty, you say you no dey cheat but you sabi clear your chat histories
If your conscience is clear , leave those chats.

Don't just look for someone to date but look for a partner to marry,connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE on 08091783640 WhatsApp to find a spouse of your dreams... We matchmake for marriage.MANY RFM weddings abound in few years,more coming by GOD'S grace,amen.
IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2022
ONE ON ONE HOOKUP IN 2021

DIRECT MATCHMAKING

PRIVATE CONNECTION OF SOULMATES

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE!
Our one on one linkage offers takes care of your privacy and your details are kept safe.Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Be the next to say '?" YES I DO".
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
READY FOR MARRIAGE a matchmaking service for everyone believing GOD for marital settlement or marital restoration.
Come ready!Join RFM now.
GOD is too faithful to fail. He has done it before, He will do it again, yours will not be different!

Good news!!!
Do you desire marital settlement, restoration, fulfilment or settlement in any area of life?
Then this READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking service is definitely for you. Your 'Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough' is now
Come ready!Join RFM on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
#Marital
#Breakingthrough
#Settlement
#Rfmconnect
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2022
*BLESSING FOR THE NEW MONTH*

The month of July is here and we are privileged to see it alive and healthy. May the name of the LORD be praised....

I decree and declare that it shall be a month of upliftment for us.
May GOD’s presence accompany us as he did for Moses and the people of Israel and may the LORD build us up again and watch over us and our work, family, business, journey and all we shall do in this month.... AMEN.

May GOD watch over us and keep us safe at all times.... AMEN.

In faith, I claim Blessings and Victory for you and for me in this Month of July....AMEN

*Happy New Month!*

Is finding a soulmate for marriage is your desire this new month? Are you ready for marriage? Come on in to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp,to meet the one for you,be the next RFM couple,amen.

*#StaySafe*
*#HustleHard*
*#GOD1st& TotalBelieve-in-Him*
*#PrincessCares100%*
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
MEET SOMEONE IN YEAR 2022

FIND LOVE WITH SOMEONE IN 2022

FALL IN LOVE IN YEAR 2022

BUILD A RELATIONSHIP IN 2022

MARRY IN YEAR 2022

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP IN 2022

"A woman will go above and beyond for you if you treat her right." ❌❌❌
Anybody with common sense will go above and beyond for you if you treat them right. It has nothing to do with gender. A man would do same.
Love a man by default. Stop making excuses. Love is a TWO way street"

RFM Is the perfect place to meet your soulmate in 2022
Come on in,meet your betterhalf.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2022
2022 MEET YOUR LOVE ON RFM HOOKUP

This is the secret.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
The 2nd half of 2022 is filled with loads of good news and victory for you, and you will end the year with great joy in spite of adverse circumstances, by GOD’s grace.

The 2nd half of the year is here,will you like to meet someone for relationship to marriage? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple,amen

Happy Morning, Happy Monday
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
The 2nd half of 2022 is filled with loads of good news and victory for you, and you will end the year with great joy in spite of adverse circumstances, by GOD’s grace.

The 2nd half of the year is here,will you like to meet someone for relationship to marriage? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple,amen. Happy Monday

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Em222: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
AlexandraP1:
27TH FEBRUARY, 2022 IS THE DAY

HALLELUJAH,GOD IS WITH US IN RFM

A WEDDING TESTIMONIES IS TODAY

To GOD be the glory,Franscica weds Moses today in Lagos,hallelujah,GOD go before us,be with us,guide us and make is a successful wedding.

Congratulations Franscica and Moses, your home is established in the solid rock and will thrive in Jesus name.
We will celebrate today and life too in Jesus name.

We used you as a point of contact to others who wish to have a glorious wedding day like this,GOD will connect you to your own soulmates.
Singles who wish for a day like this,let's rejoice and celebrate with them as they tie knot today.
Wish you a beautiful wedding.
Are you READY for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet someone in 2022,to find love,fall in love and build relationship for marriage.
RFM rocks!!!

Yes,this the what we do on RFM matchmaking, connecting singles for marriage. Join us today on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
- Sometimes you block your blessings by cheating on a loyal partner that God has blessed you with.

- Ladies
Always have your own money so you don't end up in a relationship that you can't afford to leave.

Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to marry,amen.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra.

58 years old man and Separated

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You:
State or country of origin unimportant
Religious faith unimportant
Previous relationships or marriages unimportant
Health status (e.g. blood group, genotype etc) unimportant.
Have a happy / positive outlook and calm personality.
Well mannered .
Good health
Ready and desire to have children.
Hard-working
Be loyal and supportive
email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra.

58 years old man and Separated

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You:
State or country of origin unimportant
Religious faith unimportant
Previous relationships or marriages unimportant
Health status (e.g. blood group, genotype etc) unimportant.
Have a happy / positive outlook and calm personality.
Well mannered .
Good health
Ready and desire to have children.
Hard-working
Be loyal and supportive
email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
The gift of having a family is priceless. A good family often starts with a good marriage.

May GOD help us all to maintain good marriages and family always, in JESUS name Amen.

Meet your soulmates on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to walk down to altar to say "YES I DO".

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (68) (Reply)

The Beer Parlour / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) / Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.