Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,732 members, 7,862,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (45091 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
* Real men don't ask for nude pictures
They pay your bride price to see the original copies.
Dalu kwanu! Oo

* Be with a man/woman who has future plans not weekend plans. Is the volume okay?

* Until A Man Discovers Something More Than Sex In A Woman, He Might Not Appreciate The Gift Of Having A Good Woman.

Single and searching? Find your soulmate here
CLICK to join on 08091783640 WhatsApp
READY FOR MARRIAGE
Your ordained spouse will locate you soonest.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
READY FOR MARRIAGE HOOKUP 2022

The greatest blessing any body can have is the gift of men . May God raise men for you this week who will bless you physically and spiritually in the name of JESUS name, amen.

- Support your man in everything but never contribute in paying your bride price…

- Respect women, they carry a burden for nine months whereas men only last one second – Ex-Kenyan Prime Minister, Raila Odinga

Meet singles who are fully ready mentally,physically, spiritually,financially, emotionally on READY FOR MARRIAGE on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
READY FOR MARRIAGE 2022

-- A woman who accepts you with your empty pockets, deserve the best when your pockets are filled. Not second wife when pocket is full.

-- You must learn how to accept your man’s financial capacity or else you will end up sleeping with every guy that has money.

-- Marriage is not for every man, if you can't love, protect, provide, defend, accommodate, tolerate a woman pls stay single.

-- When you marry , marry a forgiving partner, not the one that will drag issues from Nazareth To Galilee.

-- Not All Single Mother's/Father's Lived A Reckless Life; Most Were Betrayer!
Alot Of Them You See Are Actually Heroes With A Golden Heart.

Meet the love of your life on RFM Hookup 08091783640 WhatsApp, come to link to your soulmate, you are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
PUT END TO LONELINESS,FIND LOVE HERE

CONNECT TO PARTNER OF YOUR CHOICE

COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE HOOKUP

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE

Loneliness could lead to depression and not having someone to share life with could be tiring. We gat you covered at READY FOR MARRIAGE Match,everyday is a good time to stop by and meet someone special.Real hope, Real profiles, we simply bridge the gap between you and your soulmate. Enter with just an
Inquiry on WhatsApp: +2348091783640
#dmaker #rfmmatch #everyday #soulmate
#love
#dating
#online
#relationshipgoals

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
HAPPY FRIDAY (TGIF)

2022 OUR YEAR OF FULFILMENT

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

Keep contacting 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Be a testifier of READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM just like many RFM couples and available singles ready for marriage, find your better half here.
RFM rocks!
RFM is the perfect place to meet your soulmate[/
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
- DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

- COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE

- TO GET CONNECTED TO YOUR LOVER

- ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

- ARE YOU A MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot t. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:04am On Oct 30, 2022
Praisepeace1:
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen

Happy Sunday all,this is what we do on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, connecting singles for marriage, are you ready for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2022
CONNECT TO YOUR BETTERHALF ON RFM

- Any man planning to leave his girlfriend because of Xmas may Yoruba stew enter his eyes.

- I want to get her pregnant before I marry her to make sure she is fertile.... Why not marry single mother that already has proof.

- Hmmmm because new bobo come to your area now you are fetching water wit high heels Aunty Jecica slay queen welldone ehh

- I may be away but I'm sure. Even when we're far apart. Distance can never change the love I have for you in my heart.
Connect to your soulmate, the one who will walk with you to fulfil your future and make happy home,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Happy Monday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
RFM IS THE PLACE TO MEET YOUR LOVE

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE, AMEN

= Can we stop acting like we hate marriage & relationship, love is a beautiful thing when it's shared with the right person.

= Pls always take enough time to admire your wife it's part of your responsibility sir

= Do you know why some relationship failed? People were looking for the best partner! You don't search for the best you search for the good one to make the best

= Sometimes the one whom you think is not your type, is the one who can change your life and treat you well.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
In this month of November, and in every areas of your life; may you find favour in the sight of GOD and man in JESUS name.
Happy new month.

Looking For Your Ideal Partner? Begin Your Search With READYFORMARRIAGE Now.

Join Now on 08091783640 & Find That Perfect Someone.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by iWriteInc(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
READY FOR MATCHMAKING 2022

Untill you find your life partner......
Your joy will not be complete.......
So far in READY FOR MATCHMAKING,, we have produce many marriages... The hookups are planning their wedding soon..m. plus many sweet relationships.
We planned to settle more singles before the year is over.

This could be your opportunity to meet your soulmate or improve your searching skill and of course,,, upgrade your relationship, ...
There are over many intelligent, beautiful and handsome single in the world...you can't die singles..
Come, let's help you.
Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2022
AlexandraP1:
27TH FEBRUARY, 2022 IS THE DAY

HALLELUJAH,GOD IS WITH US IN RFM

A WEDDING TESTIMONIES IS TODAY

To GOD be the glory,Franscica weds Moses today in Lagos,hallelujah,GOD go before us,be with us,guide us and make is a successful wedding.

Congratulations Franscica and Moses, your home is established in the solid rock and will thrive in Jesus name.
We will celebrate today and life too in Jesus name.

We used you as a point of contact to others who wish to have a glorious wedding day like this,GOD will connect you to your own soulmates.
Singles who wish for a day like this,let's rejoice and celebrate with them as they tie knot today.
Wish you a beautiful wedding.
Are you READY for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet someone in 2022,to find love,fall in love and build relationship for marriage.
RFM rocks!!!

Yes

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
AlexandraP1:
A HUGE SUCCESS FRANSCICA WEDS MOSES

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, PRAISE THY LORD

JOIN US 08091783640 WHATSAPP

MEET SOMEONE IN 2022 FOR MARRIAGE

FRANMO 2022 - Congratulations once again to your wedding,you will live longer and see your grand children. AMEN
Be where live wedding TESTIMONIES abound.
This is what we do,connect singles for marriage between 6 months - 1yr
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2022
RFM CONNECTS.
Meeting someone doesn't require alot of stress or energy. Let's the professional matchmaker help you connect to your dream partner.. Find love now... Connect on WhatsApp 08091783640.Be the next RFM couple.
Happy weekend.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022
HAPPY SUNDAY, ARE YOU READY TO MARRY

IN 2022,CONNECT TO THE ONE YOU LOVE
Are you interested in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage, are you meeting people who are not ready, let's help you get your partner today....contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2022
Looking For Your Ideal Partner? Begin Your Search With READYFORMARRIAGE Now.

Join Now & Find That Perfect Someone on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Untill you find your life partner......
Your joy will not be complete.......
So far in READY FOR MATCHMAKING,, we have produce many marriages... The hookups are planning their wedding soon..m. plus many sweet relationships.
We planned to settle more singles before the year is over.

This could be your opportunity to meet your soulmate or improve your searching skill and of course,,, upgrade your relationship, ...
There are over many intelligent, beautiful and handsome single in the world...you can't die singles..
Come, let's help you.
Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot t. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
In RFM matchmaking,
Relationship/Marriage is also a career and worth celebrating on Nairaland
Join RFM hookup today to meet your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp,we have wedding testimonies yearly on RFM platform, we already have some wedding this 2022,more coming,be the next RFM couple.

--- Don't be in a relationship if you don't like rules. Stay Single and have your freedom to do what you want. In a Relationship you constantly need to communicate, report and account for your actions. If you can't, stay single.

---- As a wife you shouldn't be an added responsibility to your husband, but be his helpmate, supporter & encourager.

---- Engaged singles must learn the art of communication; they must best open and sincere, disclosing issues that may affect the relationship in future.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 2:36am On Nov 12, 2022
DO YOU BASED OUTSIDE NIGERIA?

DO YOU WANT A PARTNER OUTSIDE NIGERIA?

DO YOU WANT A PARTNER IN NIGERIA?

JOIN RFM COUPLES & SINGLES TODAY

BE THE NEXT RFM GROOM/BRIDE

Find love @ Readyformarriage Matchmaking For Marriage. Steps to find love Made easy... You will give us description of the kind of person you will like to meet and the professional matchmaker will check database to connect you asap.. Sign up now and join other successful singles on readyformarriage.. 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to testify,Amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2022
HAPPY SUNDAY, HAPPY HOOKUP

A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself. Love is a commitment, not just a feeling.

It's never too late to find love. Don't miss this huge opportunity. Register now on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

#love #rfm #marriage #relationship #speeddating #singleandsearching.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
MANY LAST NAME & ADDRESSES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR BETTER.
--
2022 WILL BE MORE THAN A NEW YEAR FOR MANY.

Start your day meeting someone interesting and lovely. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to testify, Amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
AlexandraP1:
27TH FEBRUARY, 2022 IS THE DAY

HALLELUJAH,GOD IS WITH US IN RFM

A WEDDING TESTIMONIES IS TODAY

To GOD be the glory,Franscica weds Moses today in Lagos,hallelujah,GOD go before us,be with us,guide us and make is a successful wedding.

Congratulations Franscica and Moses, your home is established in the solid rock and will thrive in Jesus name.
We will celebrate today and life too in Jesus name.

We used you as a point of contact to others who wish to have a glorious wedding day like this,GOD will connect you to your own soulmates.
Singles who wish for a day like this,let's rejoice and celebrate with them as they tie knot today.
Wish you a beautiful wedding.
Are you READY for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet someone in 2022,to find love,fall in love and build relationship for marriage.
RFM rocks!!!

Yes.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2022
IN 2022,ARE YOU READY FOR. MARRIAGE

CONNECT TO YOUR BETTERHALF ON RFM

- Any man planning to leave his girlfriend because of Xmas may Yoruba stew enter his eyes.

- I want to get her pregnant before I marry her to make sure she is fertile.... Why not marry single mother that already has proof.

- Hmmmm because new bobo come to your area now you are fetching water wit high heels Aunty Jecica slay queen welldone ehh

- I may be away but I'm sure. Even when we're far apart. Distance can never change the love I have for you in my heart.
Connect to your soulmate, the one who will walk with you to fulfil your future and make happy home,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
There are so many ladies today that are finding it difficult to get married to the man of their choices. There are men looking for women to get married to. But how do you find them? Join me on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
AlexandraP1:

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

Pls call my sis and pray for her
.I have my sister but she is akwaibom call her on 0813-204-9633 Eno James..so beautiful..also on WhatsApp..
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
MEET SOMEONE IN YEAR 2022

FIND LOVE WITH SOMEONE IN 2022

FALL IN LOVE IN YEAR 2022

BUILD A RELATIONSHIP IN 2022

MARRY IN YEAR 2022

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP IN 2022

"A woman will go above and beyond for you if you treat her right." ❌❌❌
Anybody with common sense will go above and beyond for you if you treat them right. It has nothing to do with gender. A man would do same.
Love a man by default. Stop making excuses. Love is a TWO way street"

RFM Is the perfect place to meet your soulmate in 2022
Come on in,meet your betterhalf.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Looking for a genuine connection? Readyformarriage Matchmakers are ready to help you find love.
Meet highly educated singles & single entrepreneurs... Get acquainted now on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 Whatsapp,be the next to testify, amen.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2022
RFM 2022 HOOkUP IS HERE,JOIN US TODAY

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

~ Those of you who go back to your EX, don't forget what happened to Lot's wife when she looked back. Your EX is your EXperience. Their tenure has EXpired. EXpect the New.

~ Stop hurting ur spouse and apologizing all the time because the best apology is changed behavior.

~ Women add value to yourself get a career.dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.

You join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be part of matchmaking platform with many RFM weddings in few months.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
DO YOU BASED OUTSIDE NIGERIA?

DO YOU WANT A PARTNER OUTSIDE NIGERIA?

DO YOU WANT A PARTNER IN NIGERIA?

JOIN RFM COUPLES & SINGLES TODAY

BE THE NEXT RFM GROOM/BRIDE

Find love @ Readyformarriage Matchmaking For Marriage. Steps to find love Made easy... You will give us description of the kind of person you will like to meet and the professional matchmaker will check database to connect you asap.. Sign up now and join other successful singles on readyformarriage.. 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to testify,Amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2022
RFM FOR ONE GOAL....2022

CONNECTING SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE

The successful READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking is to hookup two serious singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1yr.

GOD is great with his mighty work in our midst,we appreciate you for MANY RFM wedding testimonies within few years of RFM existence and pray for more weddings.Are you READY for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM, GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE..

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (70) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.