Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (44109 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:18pm On May 10
WEDDING BELL WILL RING FOR YOU,AMEN

* Sisters you will wear that wedding gown and ring soon
Jubilation is coming
Amen to all the singles.

* When a man has the ability to control his libido, he has solved 80% of his problems.

* Sometimes the boyfriend you call BROKE is actually doing better than your Brother's.

Don’t promise a girl marriage just because you want to have sex with her it’s very wrong.

* Instead of hiding your phone from your partner, why don't you just go and be with the person you are secretly talking to.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:19am On May 11
2024,MEET SOMEONE,FIND LOVE

BUILD RELATIONSHIP FOR MARRIAGE

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN

- Commitment is the natural response of true love. If it is not committed, it should not be rewarded with a future!
#commitment #Love

-- Some of you are still single because you are married to unrealistic expectations!

-- The More a Lady dresses to show her unclothedness, the more you see a person who doesn't feel beautiful enough, struggling for cheap attention!
Beauty dresses well!

-- Dumping your partner because they still talk to their Ex, is a very valid reason!.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:02am On May 11
2024 RFM IS THE PLACE TO MEET YOUR LOVE

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE, AMEN

= Can we stop acting like we hate marriage & relationship, love is a beautiful thing when it's shared with the right person.

= Pls always take enough time to admire your wife it's part of your responsibility sir

= Do you know why some relationship failed? People were looking for the best partner! You don't search for the best you search for the good one to make the best

= Sometimes the one whom you think is not your type, is the one who can change your life and treat you well.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:43am On May 12
Looking for love β™₯️ in 2024 , you are in the right place , at READYFORMARRIAGE(RFM) we match you with singles ready for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage within 6 months - 1 year.
Join many RFM couples and singles ready for marriage.

Benefits of Using This Platform

~ You are matched with verified singles who are genuinely searching
~ Matured singles in your location
~ Feedbacks and follow ups
It's online Matchmaking from the comfort of your home
What are you waiting for? Join Now to get yourself a partner and get happy.

Send Private Messages Or WhatsApp 08091783640,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:09am On May 12
2024 ONE ON ONE CONNECT

DIRECT MATCHMAKING

PRIVATE CONNECTION OF SOULMATES

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE!
Our one on one linkage offers takes care of your privacy and your details are kept safe.Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Be the next to say '?" YES I DO".
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 4:45pm On May 12
You meet thousands of people, and none of them really mean anything to you. And then you meet ONE person, and your life is changed forever

Meet that ONE person in READYFORMARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:06am On May 13
You will soon connect with your true love

Are you looking for love? Come to RFM CONNECT to link to your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Happy Monday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:30pm On May 13
2024 ARE YOU READY TO SAY " ,YES,I DO?"

~ If you're dating any woman you know that you won't marry, uncle, bros, oga, pls let her go! You are holding someone's wife hostage.
That's a criminal offense

~ If you're dating any man you know that you won't marry, aunty, sis, madam, pls let him go! You are holding someone's husband hostage.
That's a criminal offense.

Connect to singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1 year,without stress,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by lamboloosta(m): 1:09am On May 14
AlexandraP1:
2024 ARE YOU READY TO SAY " ,YES,I DO?"

~ If you're dating any woman you know that you won't marry, uncle, bros, oga, pls let her go! You are holding someone's wife hostage.
That's a criminal offense

~ If you're dating any man you know that you won't marry, aunty, sis, madam, pls let him go! You are holding someone's husband hostage.
That's a criminal offense.

Connect to singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1 year,without stress,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

Honestly it's really tiring and frustrating to be single because most ladies always assume how can a good looking guy like not have a woman.

There's this loneliness that comes with been Single and everyone would think you're actually good but it's a BIG FAT LIE.

When ladies see me, what comes to their mind is *He's A Player*

Excuse you... It ain't my fault that I'm good looking.

I'm 32

I'm Yoruba

I'm AA

I'm a Christian

I'm 6'1

I'm moderately built because I work out.

I reside in Lagos.

I drive on Uber.

I'm a Car Dealer.

I'm into Project Management & Supervision as well.

I'm very big on RESPECT, Cleanliness & Godliness.

I speak English, Yoruba & Pidgin fluently

I'm a very understanding guy but I'm not perfect as mistakes are inevitable.

I've met some ladies but truth is they really don't tick my boxes I set as the benchmark.

WHAT'S MY IDEAL WOMAN ?

Intelligent

Diligent

Kind & Respectful

Smart

Beautiful

Independent (Have a job)

Good Looking.

I prefer ladies with BIG BUM & BOOBS .

Any complexion is acceptable as long as you're pretty asf

Please be Neat, like Extremely Neat

A Christian Yoruba Lady preferably who resides in Lagos.

Abeg I like food o! so please you must know how to cook but if you don't, we can learn on YouTube together lol. I'm a good cook anyways.

If you fall into this category please kindly reach me on WhatsApp:07088104438

I'm actually looking for a serious relationship that would lead to Marriage if God wills it.

Please speak well and type well abeg.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 12:34pm On May 15
In 2024,to get acquainted and fall in love with someone new, you really need to make up your mind to love yourself and let go of the past.Readyformarriage matchmaking can help you get over your past and also connect you with someone new. Find us 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.

Our 2024 wedding testimonies already coming in,watch out for more.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 1:44pm On May 16
2024 READYFORMARRIAGE CONNECT

-- The gift of having a family is priceless. A good family often starts with a good marriage.

May GOD help us all to maintain good marriages and family always, in JESUS name Amen.

Meet your soulmates on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to walk down to altar to say "YES I DO".
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:59am On May 17

. DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

- COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE

- TO GET CONNECTED TO YOUR LOVER

- ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

- ARE YOU A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot t. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 1:05pm On May 17
2024,Are you Ready to FIND LOVE?
Our matchmaking service is for YOU. Applications open for all singles ready for marriage within 6 months - 1yr !!!
Meet the love of your life just the way our MANY RFM couples did and singles ready for marriage, contact on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be next to say "YES I DO" as marriage is sweet.
Happy Friday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:17am On May 18
Looking for a genuine connection? Readyformarriage Matchmakers are ready to help you find love.
Meet highly educated singles & single entrepreneurs... Get acquainted now on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 Whatsapp,be the next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:25pm On May 18
2024,RFM IS THE PLACE TO MEET YOUR LOVE

= Can we stop acting like we hate marriage & relationship, love is a beautiful thing when it's shared with the right person.

= Pls always take enough time to admire your wife it's part of your responsibility sir

= Do you know why some relationship failed? People were looking for the best partner! You don't search for the best you search for the good one to make the best

= Sometimes the one whom you think is not your type, is the one who can change your life and treat you well.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 1:24pm On May 19

Are you interested in a connection to a partner for marriage?

Something that could lead to a serious relationship?

Are you in need of a life partner?

Someone whose spec meet yours?

There's a whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.It's READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING,a platform with many RFM weddings in few months.

Send a message on WhatsApp 08091783640,be the next RFM couple.
Happy Sunday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:22pm On May 19
2024 RFM IS THE PLACE TO MEET YOUR LOVE

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 9:42am On May 20
2024,Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?

Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but connect for marriage just like many RFM couples did within few years and having babies in thee lovely blessed homes, you are next to testify,amen.
Happy Monday
Happy Marriage
Happy RFM.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:45pm On May 20
Are you feeling lonely today? Find someone near you, connect easily and get acquainted. We offer private matchmaking(outgroup matchmaking service)for singles who don't want to be in RFM matchmaking group,Sign up now @+2348091783640 WhatsApp.Be next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 7:19pm On May 21
SAY NO TO SINGLEHOOD 2024
Let everyone look for someone to marry on READYFORMARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to say "YES I DO" amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 1:38pm On May 22

Don't m0ck a single mother, most of them are good women who fell into v#ct!m of irr3sp0ns!ble and good for nothing men πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸŸ‘πŸŸ‘πŸŸ‘πŸŸ‘

Don't m0ck a single father, most of them are good men who fell into v#ct!m of irr3sp0ns!ble and good for nothing women πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅

Are you single look for love?
Are you single mother looking for love?
Are you single father looking for love?
Connect to your soulmate on 08091783640 on WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 5:59am On May 23
READYFORMARRIAGE CONNECT 2024
ARE YOU A MUSLIM?

DO YOU WANT A MUSLIM SPOUSE?

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?

DO YOU WANT A CHRISTIAN SPOUSE?

ARE YOU LIVING ABROAD OR NIGERIA?

YOU WANNA MARRY THIS 2023?

YOU CAN MEET YOUR BETTERHALF

JOIN GOD DIVINE RFM MATCHMAKING

~ One of the greatest weapons that secure your victory in marriage is - 'I am sorry.'

~ Stop dating someone that is
not interested in yr
personal development ...
Life is beyond
sex & ice cream.

~ Any man who beats his wife is still a boy,
while any woman who cooks indomie for her husband after work is till a girl.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:58pm On May 23
MANY LAST NAME & ADDRESSES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR BETTER.
--
2024 WILL BE MORE THAN A NEW YEAR FOR MANY.

Meet someone interesting and lovely. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to testify, Amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:38pm On May 24
READYFORMARRIAGE 2024 IS HERE

Are you interested in a connection to a partner for marriage?

Something that could lead to a serious relationship?

Are you in need of a life partner?

Someone whose spec meet yours?

There's a whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.It's READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING,a platform with many RFM weddings in few months.

Send a message on WhatsApp 08091783640,be the next RFM couple
TGIF.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 6:37pm On May 24
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.”.

Don't just look for someone to date but look for a partner to marry.... We matchmake for marriage on READY FOR MARRIAGE 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 2:37pm On May 25
ARE YOU A MUSLIM?

DO YOU WANT A MUSLIM SPOUSE?

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?

DO YOU WANT A CHRISTIAN SPOUSE?

ARE YOU LIVING ABROAD OR NIGERIA?

YOU WANNA MARRY THIS 2024?

YOU CAN MEET YOUR BETTERHALF

JOIN GOD DIVINE RFM MATCHMAKING

~ One of the greatest weapons that secure your victory in marriage is - 'I am sorry.'

~ Stop dating someone that is
not interested in yr
personal development ...
Life is beyond
sex & ice cream.

~ Any man who beats his wife is still a boy,
while any woman who cooks indomie for her husband after work is till a girl.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:03pm On May 25
GET CONNECTED TODAY TO YOUR LOVE

* In one lifetime, you will love many times but one love will burn your soul. Have you found that love before?Join a Glorious matchmaking platform with many RFM WEDDINGS within few years,more coming,watchout, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp, find a reliable, well trained, independent, decisive singles on this platform.Connect now.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 11:41am On May 26
2024,are you Ready to FIND LOVE?

Our matchmaking service is for YOU. Applications open for all singles ready for marriage within 6 months - 1yr !!!
Meet the love of your life just the way our MANY RFM couples did and singles ready for marriage, contact on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be next to say "YES I DO" as marriage is sweet.
Happy Sunday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:26am On May 27
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN LIVING ABROAD?

WILL YOU LIlKE TO MEET SOMEONE FOR LOVE IN NIGERIA?

ARE YOU A NIGERIA LIVING IN NIGERIA?

WILL YOU LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE FOR LOVE IN ABROAD?

ARE YOU FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE BETWEEN 6 MONTHS - 1 YEAR?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR,JOIN RFM COUPLE AND SINGLES READY FOR MARRIAGE ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP, BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 3:49pm On May 27

Choosing a good husband or wife,,,is the only best gift you can give to your children...

Meet the love of your life. READYFORMARRIAGE Matchmaking. Upscale matchmaking services for successful , relationship-minded men and women in Nigeria . Sign up for matchmaking 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 10:04am On May 28
READYFORMARRIAGE FOR ONE GOAL 2024

The successful READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking is to hookup two serious singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1yr.

GOD is great with his mighty work in our midst,we appreciate you for many RFM wedding testimonies within few years of RFM existence and pray for more weddings.Are you READY for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM, GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by AlexandraP1(f): 8:37pm On May 29
2024 Welcome to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING!

Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Meeting the right people isn't always easy especially when there are lots of varieties to choose from.

READY FOR MARRIAGE Matchmaking Platform Which Gives People a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating to marry in the long run.

READY FOR MARRIAGE has simplified this task for you! Join us today!

Wait no longer, Connect Now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! / Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.