Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend (8237 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Video Of Her Working As A Security In America Surfaces / Nkechi Blessing Reacts To Tonto Dikeh’s Comment On Her Instagram / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by NNFORUM(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Actress Nkechi Blessing has addressed people who keep telling her on social media that she is way too old for her boyfriend.

Speaking via an Instagram post, the actress shared that she is just 31 before going on to query if they think the guy is 25 or even 30.

She wrote:

“They say she’s too old for you, Egbami I am 31 me or do you think he’s 25? or even 30….Anyways have you tasted an old woman before? Hello juice yen po gan…so don’t think it…”

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/nkechi-blessing-reacts-as-fans-insinuate-that-shes-too-old-for-her-boyfriend/1426#2012

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by IDEMMIRI: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
That guy go kill himself oo!!!!!

See the kind p...ssy him de knack.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Abfinest007(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
ur life ur headache ur secret is ur palavar

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
The first picture made me ask "is that 9ce?" shocked shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Yaronmama01: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
If you know schwoz girlfriend for Henry danger, you know wassup

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
The first picture made me ask "is that 9ce?" shocked shocked

You are right. That's surely 9ice

10 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by YorubaLord: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
This lady is the biggest fool in the industry. She also stinks a lot... her armpit, her hair, her pvssy…. everything stink so bad on her! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by victorian(f): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Younger handsome guys are becoming brave these days .

I see them marrying older sexy successful women .

They have strong heart! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by WildChild00(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
victorian:
Younger handsome guys are becoming brave these days .

I see them marrying older sexy successful women .

They have strong heart! cheesy

Just like some of them would come to you too in the near future.

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by itsme01: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sugar boy things, with all their posture in the picture you can tell who pays the bill and who is the senior

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by GedalyaIvar: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Sugar boy
[/s]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Chanchit: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
This lady is the biggest fool in the industry. She also stinks a lot... her armpit, her hair, her pvssy…. everything stink so bad on her! angry

Your comment is more disgusting.

11 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Chanchit: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sometimes, a 35yrs old guy can be a sugar boy to a 25yrs old lady because her milage don dey like 60yrs woman own. So even if that guy is older, that babe pass am o.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by victorian(f): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
WildChild00:

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by victorian(f): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
WildChild00:

Well im taken already by my kind .

Hes not old and hes not too young.

So if nkechi type of man woo me in the future, it simply means im still hot and thats a silent compliment on its own

When i complained to my fiance that guys are still disturbing me , both young and old.

He replied: that shows he has a sexy beautiful lady as his wife to be and its a good sign .

So its not an issue. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by GedalyaIvar: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Sugar boy things, with all their posture in the picture you can tell who pays the bill and who is the senior
[/s]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by geezynoni: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yaronmama01:
If you know schwoz girlfriend for Henry danger, you know wassup
grin cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by NCBMEDIA: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davido Adeleke Blews The Mind Of Fans As He kick off The New Year In ******

VIDEO : [https://www.youtube.com/embed/VcxZ9ECxma8[/url]

1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by CSTR2: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
This lady don turn Yoruba finish.

Shior.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wetin concine 9ice for the matter
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by overdrive(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
I beg your pardon.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Timileyin1234(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Enh but why did u use 9ice picture
Nkechi shu shut up. Set wa ni boboyi
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Onyi22(f): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Some fans r very useless
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by irunoko(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smh

Unemployment and poverty is ravaging Nigerian youths and see what your problem is....tuehhh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Newbreed2018: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
victorian:

Well im taken already by my kind .

Hes not old and hes not too young.

So if nkechi type of man woo me in the future, it simply means im still hot and thats a silent compliment on its own

When i complained to my fiance that guys are still disturbing me , both young and old.

He replied: that shows he has a sexy beautiful lady as his wife to be and its a good sign .

So its not an issue. tongue

When will you marry?

Will you ever? I doubt.

For ages now u've had a fiance'

since 2007 u registered on NL you've been engaged to this ur imaginary igbo fiance'. cheesy

You are no different cos age is telling on you.

Bend down select. Achikota ekweonu girl.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by victorian(f): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Newbreed2018:
When will you marry?

Will you ever? I doubt.

For ages now u've had a fiance'.

You are no different cos age is telling on you.

Heheheheheheheheh. I was dragging my feet with others but

Dont worry i wil marry this year by Gods grace.

I just dont want to rush and marry then divorce later. I want to marry and stay happily married forever .

infact im sure with this one , im with.

Sighs weve talked about marriage like two days ago, and hes very happy and enthusiastic i want to be his wife . We are both happy and weve started walking towards it. My bride price is very cheap , he knows and it will happen.
We want to arrange some logistics on ground , then yea! This year! It must happen!

So cry no more. Smiles
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Newbreed2018: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
victorian:

Heheheheheheheheh. I was dragging my feet with others but

Dont worry i wil marry this year by Gods grace.

I just dont want to rush and marry then divorce later. I want to marry and stay happily married forever .

infact im sure with this one , im with.

Sighs weve talked about marriage like two days ago, and hes very happy and enthusiastic i want to be his wife . We are both happy and weve started walking towards it. My bride price is very cheap , he knows and it will happen.

This year! It must happen!

So cry no more. Smiles

Inferiority complex. You don't need to tell me all that cos it don't matter and I don't either. But in other to feel important u had to.
Keep deceiving urself with ur imaginary igbo fiancé.

Been hearing that for ages cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by victorian(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Inferiority complex. You don't need to tell me all that cos it don't matter and I don't either. But in other to feel important u had to.
Keep deceiving urself with ur imaginary igbo fiancé.

Been hearing that for ages cheesy

You dont need to believe me .

For the records im not marrying any igbo guy.

Im getting married to a guy from delta, from my place . A complete deltan man.

wink

Just wish us well and move on. Simple
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Newbreed2018: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
victorian:

You dont need to believe me .

For the records im not marrying any igbo guy.

Im getting married to a guy from delta, from my place . A complete deltan man.

wink

Just wish us well and move on. Simple

So u've dumped d igbo guy? Lol
You r like a man. U change men like men change women.
I wish u well my dear.

A little naughty to be. Let me assume u were 25 when u registered on NL in 2007. 13 years later.
25 + 13 = 38
That means u r 38 years or there about.
Be fast about it, you will soon stop having period/menopause.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Amstupid(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend by Roon9(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why is he looking like a low-budget Nice! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Peter Edoche Dead? (Rumour) / Maheeda, My Goodness! U Gat See This Guyz(photos) 18+ Please / Amber Rose Wears “see-through” Leggings To Dancing Practice. [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.