Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Paypal Nigeria 2020: 100% Working Method To Receive Payments - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Nigeria 2020: 100% Working Method To Receive Payments (617 Views)

Bitcoin Stealer 2020 (100% Working) / Receive Payment PayPal Nigeria Petition / How To Receive Payments Via Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Nigeria 2020: 100% Working Method To Receive Payments by Jonassamuel: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
If you have a PayPal account that doesn’t receive payments here in Nigeria, and you want to discover one Little Secret to create a PayPal account that will receive payments and let you even withdraw straight to your bank account, then this is the best page you will visit this Year 2020.

If you read this short paypal nigeria post till the end, you will discover

One: a silly mistake you are making right now, without even knowing it that is actually preventing your PayPal account from receiving payments from abroad

Two: a totally LITTLE known strategy you can use to create a working PayPal account that will receive payments from anywhere in the world without even adding your debit MasterCard or verifying anything.

Three: The 2 Hidden techniques you can use to transfer that PayPal payments you received, straight to your bank account within 24 hours and get alert without struggling for currency exchangers or whatever.
And to prove to you how powerful this is, I’m going to tell you a little story.

Few weeks ago, I took the same thing you are about to discover, showed it a friend of mine, Moss Clement (the guy in the picture below).

[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KniycJ6pcWFyWDV05vrlnEDAEyGDvrAl [/img]

And in under 48 hours, he created an account and received payments, withdrawn to bank account here in Nigeria. See Chat Screenshots Below:

[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mz8m-vE68EhARd5TqHbEjn_uJH5xJdMa[/img]

This is how powerful this is, and in a few seconds, I will show you exactly how to create your own payment receiving PayPal account here in Nigeria.

Imagine spending lots of time and energy making some legit dollars from these companies and at the end of the day, you have no means of withdrawing your money.

Bad market, ha ha.

No matter what I did, I couldn’t receive the payments and NOBODY could help.

See, Let me tell you the plain truth;

When your PayPal is the type that can’t receive payments, below is what the sender will always see whenever he wants to send payment to your account.

[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tmlljCh9-oh2EHZAAWqsjVBoSn1YGR4[/img]

I was exactly at this point you are right now

Guess what?

Then one day, almost by mistake, I discovered one thing that completely changed everything for me, created the account, received payment and even withdrew to my Bank Account here in Nigeria straight.

In a few seconds I will tell you everything about it.

But first, the amazing thing about this ONE Little Strategy I will tell you about in a bit is this: It works 100%.

In just few days using this stuff, I created my first payment receiving Pay Pal account in 2017.

I took this same strategy, showed about 2 people and they followed my procedure, step by step created their PayPal account and started receiving payments as well.

See Screenshots of my PayPal account receiving payments back then in 2017 & 2018.
Well that's not all. I still receive money up till now.

[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yATW0W00yiMiS42t-73q0D5UZGXuThJA[/img]
[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KniycJ6pcWFyWDV05vrlnEDAEyGDvrAl[/img]

And Now, It’s Your Turn
I want to show you how I do this stuff and exactly how you can create a paypal account that will send and receive payments from all over the world yourself in few seconds.

Google is the reason why you can’t receive payments with your PayPal.
Are you surprised?

Well, I know you are.

Let’s put all blames on Google.

The real reason why your PayPal account can’t send and receive payments is because there are lots of websites on google giving one advice or the other showing you how it is done.

Both the ones that do not even know what they are saying oo, imagine.

And at the end of everything, after following the tutorial, you discover it still doesn’t work.

I discovered lots of articles on google will advice you to create an account with VPN.

and before you know it, after creating the account, within 5 minutes you login, the paypal account get’s blocked.

When you get too much information while searching and none works, you get confused and give up.

So what actually works?

If you are really serious about creating or opening a paypal account that can send and receive payments,
then the best thing to do right now is to follow my procedures.

They are simple:

I give you the easy to follow instructions

You create the PayPal Account with your Android Smartphone following my instructions

No need for any VPN or changing of IP and

You can login from any where of your choice.

Within 5 Minutes you can start receiving payments (Guaranteed)

So here is a question for you:

Would you like to get my PayPal Nigeria Strategy on how to open a paypal account in nigeria that sends and also receive?
Great Decision.

I have created a step by step guide in form of an eBook and even Video Tutorial
that will show you exactly how to create this paypal account and start receiving payments.

Even if you are a beginner on the internet, all you have to do is just have access to the Internet on your phone.

You don’t need to buy any other thing after you get the eBook.

Some people are funny really haha…
they give you something and in that same something you are still expected to spend to get it working.

It is not so in this case.

As soon as you get the PayPal Package, you just follow the instructions in the eBook or Video Tutorial
and get your PayPal account setup and working within 5 or less than 5 minutes.

And No, I won’t give you this for free.

If you don’t like it, go and hit your head on the wall.

If I happen to just share this secret for free, people will take advantage and it will only cause more headache for me and you.

People don’t value free things.

So am going to charge you so that you know the real value of it.
If you want to resell it and make your money back, no problems about that

However, I wI'll charge you for an affordable price. Any reasonable amount u have you can come . +2349021714245 (call or WhatsApp msg)

You only need to pay ₦aira if you act fast. Because I will increase the price very soon.

and no amount of pleading will do.

and there are FREE Bonuses for you.

Proof below!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Request For My Adsense Pin Pls / Legit Instagram Needed / Wordpress Blog Admin Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.