Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 (55328 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Okikaneseokwu: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
sunnymighty:
February to mortuary lol
To u and ur likes.Animal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Okikaneseokwu: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
klax:

Very special one. So he want to come to zoo to bury his lost one livinng in the zoo bah?

If buhari fail to snif this bastard miserable life out of him then buhari is a useless man.
Sure he was a useless man in his lifetime. Or do u mean Jubril?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Sholaco: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Storm undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by rhames(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

What they've said isn't up to a hundredth of what your people have said about other Nigerian tribes. Go and see crap one your women typed in a thread of a beheaded boy.

NairaLand Igbos are the definition of hate.

Noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Jibsy203(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Afonjas are de most bastard fools in dis world Yaribanzas animals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Neddyogu(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:

So sniper was in existence when Awolowo was still alive?

Una delusional is legendary

They called it DDT back then grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by tomju(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
otijah:
Can you see someone am sharing the same country with. So much hatred for your fellow countrymen. Tell me why am supposed to share country with wild animals in this zoo

Honestly, I dont understand this IPOB. You keep refering to your country as ZOO yet you are coming back to bury your parents in that same Zoo. Who is fooling who? I just pray DSS or NA no carry am o. Remember, the last time his lawyer accused Nigeria Army of Abducting him until news filtered he was spotted abroad. It never rains it pours is about to come to pass......Watching.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by ibechris(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abdul05:
So many heartless bastards in the yeast.So one one of them has decided to come home.surely,
a welcome party will be organized with a special package. grin grin grin

From their name u will see their almajiri coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by linearity: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Before his plan hits the runway, SSS will be there waiting, they will enter the plane first and whiskey him away to some unknown location.

He better first travel to some unknown country, from there into another African country, then disguise as an old woman and enter night bus to Enugu.

He should maintain his disguise throughout the burial as well and should be careful not to disclose his true identity to even close friends and relatives, because last-last, those are the people that will sell him out.

He should also depart the country via same manner, to avoid the stories that meets the heart.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by gidgiddy: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
tomju:

Honestly, I dont understand this IPOB. You keep refering to your country as ZOO yet you are coming back to bury your parents in that same Zoo. Who is fooling who? I just pray DSS or NA no carry am o. Remember, the last time his lawyer accused Nigeria Army of Abducting him until news filtered he was spotted abroad. It never rains it pours is about to come to pass......Watching.

You should be even thanking them for calling Nigeria a zoo, everybody knows Nigeria is far worse than a zoo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by GMbuharii: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
We are expecting him.. Hope he wont disappoint this time.. grin

Lzaa immhotep. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by GMbuharii: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abdul05:
So many heartless bastards in
the yeast.So one one of them has decided to come home.surely,
a welcome party will be organized with a special package. grin grin grin

Two gave but rather to you grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
We are expecting him.. Hope he wont disappoint this time.. grin
Amotekun grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
linearity:
Before his plan hits the runway, SSS will be there waiting, they will enter the plane first and whiskey him away to some unknown location.

He better first travel to some unknown country, from there into another African country, then disguise as an old woman and enter night bus to Enugu.

He should maintain his disguise throughout the burial as well and should be careful not to disclose his true identity to even close friends and relatives, because last-last, those are the people that will sell him out.

He should also depart the country via same manner, to avoid the stories that meets the heart.
He should go through all these nonsense protocol just to come home and bury his parents? Not everybody is a shameless coward, I'm sure Kanu has his plans, and knows what to expect when he arrives the shores of Nigeria... so I reckon he will be adequately prepared.. What will happen be happen, but a man must do what makes him a man.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by GMbuharii: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:

So sniper was in existence when Awolowo was still alive?

Una delusional is legendary

He didn't wanna disgrace the legend nah....so you want everyone to know he actually meant Otapiapia?!?!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by otijah(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
tomju:

Oga na you and Buhari dey d zoo. Am not from the zoo. Am a Biafran. The earlier you know this the better for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by nairalee(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Raymeg7:
baba ask u feel that is only u guys that have hate, most people are bittered, so let's watch our words

Lol I've never had hate o. You're totally alone on this one. I'm very far from bitter. I'm just here laughing my ass off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by kettykings: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
ejimatic:
. You are welcome into the hands of the DSS and the Nigerian armed forces.No amount of IPOB can stop his arrest.

You talk as if the number one most wanted person has been arrested, the much these fools can do is to kill innocent people and unarmed civilians which we are all praying against
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by LZAA: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep. grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by LZAA: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
immhotep:

Amotekun grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
Sai mama ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by golddare: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
Chai!!!! They should advise him not to come lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This guy must not enter Buhari's net again...it will not be funny this time around.

He wants to shine like Sowore, he just discovered he shouldn't have run. I have 50% assurance he will come back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Area4Area: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Arrewa:
when is he coming?
Words like "we shall, we will" is getting more people know that Kanu and IPOB are already losing it, after all when they started the noise, it was as if the Biafra was to be granted independence the next day.

I forgot when you guys even added Turkey and Iran as your saviours too at a point in time.

I've never insulted the good and hardworking Igbos, I only go for brainwashed and gullible IPOBians.we all know that lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization. So this shouldn't be news to anyone
I won't say anything about this post and you know what I mean.
Nice post though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Longman180(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
Chai!!!! They should advise him not to come lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This guy must not enter Buhari's net again...it will not be funny this time around.
we will welcome him accordingly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Area4Area: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Someone should please tell him to go for plastic surgery and to come in through the creeks just as he left
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by DaBullIT(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
lol

zoo master welldone ooo
otijah:
Can you see someone am sharing the same country with. So much hatred for your fellow countrymen. Tell me why am supposed to share country with wild animals in this zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Memezozo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bringback9ja:
See where arrogant northerners are pushing Nigeria to.

After all services chiefs being northerners, can Buhari and his arrogant northerners stop what is coming?? I guess no

We will either sell our future or take our future on entity called Nigeria before anything 2023 #oodua

Stop spreading wrong information. The naval chief and chief of defence are from the south. Naval south-south and the other south west.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by brookz: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
The chicken is coming home!

This time around, No escape route for the IndecentStar.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by tityboi: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by izibili44: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2020
The problem is when it happen people like you will just sit in your house and be shouting biafra for mouth.I am not supporting the dullard head in that country called NG.He dose not respect the rule of law.This time he might charge him for treason.Follow ojukuwu foot step.
Yaribanzaonic:
He wont disappoint as a known coward like Awolowo who committed Suicide without even hearing a Gunshot.
...Nnamdi Kanu aint the Sniper "Romancing" loser...you call a hero.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by simplyshade: 3:12am On Jan 18, 2020
More like : 'Walahi, I am waiting po you' cheesy
Js22621:
Walahi, I ham waiting for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 by Nature8(m): 4:45am On Jan 18, 2020
deboysben:
Wetin concern Ibadan-lagos express media with kanu mata.

They better stay clear.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.