Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason (1248 Views)

Aso Rock Can Not Survive This Explosion/ Wike Blast And Expose Tinubu Deal With / Why Abba Kyari, Buhari( If Positive) May Not Survive! / Oshiomhole Might Not Survive Removal Plot By December - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Taba21: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
First of all in spite of combined battalions and local vigilantes in northern Nigeria, especially the north East, the security situations keep on collapsing.

I think the Amotekum won't survive for just one reason alone.

permitting Amotekum to stay means coded restructuring to the northerners and they sense it as threats to their strategy and without their knowledge,if the West insisted of not abolish their ideas of Amotekum, the northerners might cut them off in terms of access for funding.

God reign.
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by helinues: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
You should try and get the correct name before condemning..s

Hahahah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by meeky007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
what do u mean by THEY NORTH MIGHT CUT THEM OFF IN TERMS OF ACCESS FOR FUNDING.
by ur statement u might be from the north so you all think that u own dis country.
Fvck north

4 Likes

Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Taba21: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
You should try and get the correct name before condemning..s

Hahahah

My manji,corrected
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by opera1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Taba21:
First of all in spite of combined battalions and local vigilantes in northern Nigeria, especially the north East, the security situations keep on collapsing.

permitting Amotekum to stay means coded restructuring to the northerners and they sense it as threats to their strategy and without their knowledge,if the West insisted of not abolish their ideas of Amotekum, the northerners might cut them off in terms of access for funding.

God reign.

U reason like a kid.
Who told you that bulk of Nigeria's income is coming from the North?

1 Like

Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by zolajpower: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
This thread is watery
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Taba21: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
opera1:

U reason like a kid.
Who told you that bulk of Nigeria's income is coming from the North?

That's the reason cow's will continue to rule you and your generations because you're illiterate who claimed being educated.
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Sanquine(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who is diswan again??
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Pious101: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Taba21:

God reign.

u be big ekpa
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Taba21: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pious101:
u be big ekpa

Because you're a blind followers been lead by your go fishing blind pastor,Adeboye
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by achi4u(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
If thi ur post will make general SOUTH to wake up,I'll support you.
Anything to weaken the fabrics of this contraption is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by opera1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Taba21:

That's the reason cow's will continue to rule you and your generations because you're illiterate who claimed being educated.

If all the northerners are cow, I av no problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by funmike83(f): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sango fire u there
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Taba21: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
achi4u:
If thi ur post will make general SOUTH to wake up,I'll support you.
Anything to weaken the fabrics of this contraption is highly appreciated.

First of all do you think people like me believe in one false southern allies, the answer is NO!
Are they not the one fighting against the indigenous son of the Niger Delta 9 years ago, I just illustrated the mindset of the northerners beside those wanting to unleash the false coalitions with the Delta are the real secret enemies of the region.

Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by maiunguwar: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Aboki na aboki
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Taba21: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
opera1:

If all the northerners are cow, I av no problem with that.

So if cow's are controlling you that claimed to be human, you're nothing but shit.
Re: Amotekum Will Not Survive For One Reason by Sanquine(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
WorldRichest:

Another lazy and jobless youth with no future ambition
No wonder!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibaka Superhighway: A Visionary Concept / Sultan Tackles CAN Over Alleged Killing Of Christians In Nigeria / My brother Hustle, Make Politicians Nor Use Your Mama Do Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.