Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Enterprise Resource Planning In Nigeria (ERP) ~ (SAP/MS DYNAMICS/ORACLE) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enterprise Resource Planning In Nigeria (ERP) ~ (SAP/MS DYNAMICS/ORACLE) (442 Views)

Enterprise Resource Planning / Oracle Consulting Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Buy Your Sage 50, Quickbooks, Tally.erp 9, Sage Evolution ERP, Sage 300 ERP, SAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enterprise Resource Planning In Nigeria (ERP) ~ (SAP/MS DYNAMICS/ORACLE) by Loboski: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'll like to know if anyone here has little knowledge on ERP and its career prospects in Nigeria.

Kindly educate us...
Re: Enterprise Resource Planning In Nigeria (ERP) ~ (SAP/MS DYNAMICS/ORACLE) by EngrXrix(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Loboski:
Hello everyone,

I'll like to know if anyone here has little knowledge on ERP and its career prospects in Nigeria.

Kindly educate us...
I’m knowledgeable of this and there are different erp systems out there and the career prospects for using the erp could lead up to managerial level depending on the company. If you are seeking advice on if you should venture into it. My recommendation is YES. Start from learning how to use SAP. Doesn’t come cheap tho.
Good luck.
Re: Enterprise Resource Planning In Nigeria (ERP) ~ (SAP/MS DYNAMICS/ORACLE) by Loboski: 5:43am On Jan 20, 2020
EngrXrix:

I’m knowledgeable of this and there are different erp systems out there and the career prospects for using the erp could lead up to managerial level depending on the company. If you are seeking advice on if you should venture into it. My recommendation is YES. Start from learning how to use SAP. Doesn’t come cheap tho.
Good luck.

Thanks for sharing sir,
Any recommendations on where to acquire this skill?
Re: Enterprise Resource Planning In Nigeria (ERP) ~ (SAP/MS DYNAMICS/ORACLE) by EngrXrix(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Loboski:

Thanks for sharing sir,
Any recommendations on where to acquire this skill?
If you are in port harcourt I recommend uranium technologies at nextime supermarket. They are quite good and the learning environment is ok.
You can check online for others close to ur location.
Re: Enterprise Resource Planning In Nigeria (ERP) ~ (SAP/MS DYNAMICS/ORACLE) by Loboski: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2020
EngrXrix:

If you are in port harcourt I recommend uranium technologies at nextime supermarket. They are quite good and the learning environment is ok.
You can check online for others close to ur location.

Thank you for your time sir

(1) (Reply)

THE EASIEST WAY TO GET ISO CERTIFICATION IN NIGERIA / How The Nigerian Economy Affects The Music Industry - The Local Talk Podcast EP7 / Must Read!!! How To Create A Paystack Payment Page, To Start Accepting Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.