Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Online Market Place {nwalla.com} Launches - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Online Market Place {nwalla.com} Launches (679 Views)

Online Market Centre For Caro Magic Soap: By Businessnaija / Nigeria's Fashion Market Place "Dezisell Nigeria" / Designer's Market Place (dmp)- Abuja Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Online Market Place {nwalla.com} Launches by a4extra: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2010
One of the Challenges for internet in Africa is that there is lack of local content online. To help users in Africa shape the content in Africa, We went ahead and we built this product. I remember a little while ago while I was still thinking about the directions in where this product was going to head, I started talking to a few of my friends about what they thought about it. And most of them were like, cool, and they could not wait to try it out.

Well, today we are launching its very first version in a very early form. It’s more like a prototype and we can’t wait for you to see our Idea, and we also can’t wait to get your feedback so we can shape this product better.

Nwalla.com is a place where you could find people who are interested in stuff you want to sell and also a place where you could find people who want to sell stuff you are interested in across Nigeria.

Sooooo, Lets go dispose of that stuff you want no more, or that new stuff you just want to sell.

Dammy is an Engineer who wants to sell his Nokia E71

www.nwalla.com

(1) (Reply)

Picture Potrait Painting To Bend-over For / Herve Leger Share The Fashion And Warmth With Us / Project Writing Demystified!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.