Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! (1043 Views)

How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
My cousin came to the US and I introduced him to my friend. They really had a good connection and my friend really fell for my cousin. He asked her to marry him and the girl got pregnant. The issue at hand is that the man is already married. I know that my friend asked him if he was married, he put his hand on the Quran and told her that he was divorced. My cousin also promised to show her the divorce papers when he returned home. My cousin can have up to four wives according to his religion but the girl (non Muslim) does not believe in polygamy and was very firm with my cousin. My cousin deceived the girl and she eventually found out that he was married with a newly born baby. My cousin told the girl that he lied because he didn't want to lose her. Long story short... the girl ended the relationship, contacted the embassy and terminated the pregnancy. The guy lost the girl, lost his 10 year visa and lost his unborn child. Do you think the girl overreacted? Am no longer friends with the girl because of her disgusting behavior by contacting the embassy. I believe that she should have just moved on and not ruined his life. Do you think her behavior was too extreme? I now she is hurt but why do this to him? Is there anyway he get his visa back?
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by tyup(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
ngozi20:
My cousin came to the US and I introduced him to my friend. They really had a good connection and my friend really fell for my cousin. He asked her to marry him and the girl got pregnant. The issue at hand is that the man is already married. I know that my friend asked him if he was married, he put his hand on the Quran and told her that he was divorced. My cousin also promised to show her the divorce papers when he returned home. My cousin can have up to four wives according to his religion but the girl (non Muslim) does not believe in polygamy and was very firm with my cousin. My cousin deceived the girl and she eventually found out that he was married with a newly born baby. My cousin told the girl that he lied because he didn't want to lose her. Long story short... the girl ended the relationship, contacted the embassy and terminated the pregnancy. The guy lost the girl, lost his 10 year visa and lost his unborn child. Do you think the girl overreacted? Am no longer friends with the girl because of her disgusting behavior by contacting the embassy. I believe that she should have just moved on and not ruined his life. Do you think her behavior was too extreme? I now she is hurt but why do this to him? Is there anyway he get his visa back?

sorry to say this but ur ...... for breaking ur relationship with someone who might/ would have still been of a great help to you for a looser. you should even be glad she ain't shot him dead yet like I would have done to him if it were my sister sad

and No she didn't over react your cousin or whatever he's called isn't fit to stay amongst sane humans cause he's a cheat, liar and a pest infact a bleeping fraudster fugitive and so he should either rot in jail or get deported back and his passport sized for 20years minimum sad

my optional advice (if u like take it) for you is go repair the broken relationship with that woman, apologize to her and seal up good terms with her and not a looser as ur cousin

7 Likes

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by thorpido(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Unfortunately,when people are hurt,you don't know the extent to which they can go to express their anger and sometimes seek revenge.
Your cousin SHOULD never have lied.
About getting his visa back,I doubt.

1 Like

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by tyup(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
thorpido:
Unfortunately,when people are hurt,you don't know the extent to which they can go to express their anger and sometimes seek revenge.
Your cousin SHOULD never have lied.
About getting his visa back,I doubt.

the cousin is an example of a person who gives this country a bad reputation worldwide. now she wouldn't want to have an encounter with a Nigerian anymore and any slight opportunity to devalue Nigerians she'll gladly do/take it

and the niece to instead of apologizing on the cousin's behalf, making sure they still have a good rapol together and ensuring the lady is okay, and still have the grace to have access to the baby after the baby is born. the mumu went to fight with her coz she overreacted. why won't she overreact

1 Like

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
tyup:
Thanks, but I don't see it happening because she thinks I helped my cousin to try to scam her for papers.

sorry to say this but ur ...... for breaking ur relationship with someone who might/ would have still been of a great help to you for a looser. you should even be glad she ain't shot him dead yet like I would have done to him if it were my sister sad

and No she didn't over react your cousin or whatever he's called isn't fit to stay amongst sane humans cause he's a cheat, liar and a pest infact a bleeping fraudster fugitive and so he should either rot in jail or get deported back and his passport sized for 20years minimum sad

my optional advice (if u like take it) for you is go repair the broken relationship with that woman, apologize to her and seal up good terms with her and not a looser as ur cousin
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
He can't return to the US.
tyup:

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
She terminated the pregnancy.
tyup:

the cousin is an example of a person who gives this country a bad reputation worldwide. now she wouldn't want to have an encounter with a Nigerian anymore and any slight opportunity to devalue Nigerians she'll gladly do/take it

and the mentally slowpoked niece to instead of apologizing on the cousin's behalf, making sure they still have a good rapol together and ensuring the lady is okay, and still have the grace to have access to the baby after the baby is born. the mumu went to fight with her coz she overreacted. why won't she overreact
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by tyup(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=ngozi20 post=85883300][/quote]

you shouldn't have broken the relationship with her at all even if she believe you did. if I were the one I'll rather keep visiting her, making sure she sees I'm not at fault at least if you continue visiting her, pleading to her/ giving her reasons to see why ur not an accomplice one day she'll definitely forgive you

but I must be frank with you ma'm you've really not done well at all. from the look of things the lady happen to be a good woman who is not someone to loose talking/ relating relationship with. she might definitely be of help one day if she sees ur a good woman

and to tell you the truth she didn't over reacted as long as ur cousin isn't in jail as we speak
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by tyup(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
ngozi20:
She terminated the pregnancy.

I'm sorry for the big words I used earlier don't mind me was just emotional how atimes Nigerians take advantage of white guys trust

I have some white ladies I tried to console on what's app about 3 of them sharing to me how Nigerian guys treated and left them all coz of papers. but the big question is why would you allow ur cousin to do such? ehn after you know how the people you live with relate/ behave when it comes to relationships

but my candid advice is you try in every possible way repair the broken relationship with the lady at least if ur going over to her place steadily she'll have no choice but to forgive you or anyone buy her gifts it'll really go a long way
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
He's back home now but he is very angry with the girl for reporting him. Unfortunately, he doesn't think he is wrong because he is allowed to have 4 wives. I did explain to him that polygamy is illegal in this country but he thought that he could eventually change her mind. In regards to her helping me, you're correct. She has helped me in the past. I I just don't know what to say at this point because she's very devastated and I know she also dislikes me and will never trust me again for not telling her that he was married.
tyup:

you shouldn't have broken the relationship with her at all even if she believe you did. if I were the one I'll rather keep visiting her, making sure she sees I'm not at fault at least if you continue visiting her, pleading to her/ giving her reasons to see why ur not an accomplice one day she'll definitely forgive you

but I must be frank with you ma'm you've really not done well at all. from the look of things the lady happen to be a good woman who is not someone to loose talking/ relating relationship with. she might definitely be of help one day if she sees ur a good woman

and to tell you the truth she didn't over reacted as long as ur cousin isn't in jail as we speak
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
he got exactly what he deserve for his attempt in deceiving this babe who was quite direct about what she wanted or not!
the minute the babe said she was not down for polygamy OR dating a married man, that man should have bow down and left her alone.

then this man has the AUDACITY to be mad at the babe for doing whats RIGHT?!

this is the direct result of his OWN ACTIONS. let him solely blame himself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
No wahala and thank you. I understand your concern. I don't know why/how I allowed this to happen. I knew he wanted papers but we have friends in common that say I should dtay away because she won't stop crying. I don't want to disturb her.
tyup:

I'm sorry for the big words I used earlier don't mind me was just emotional how atimes Nigerians take advantage of white guys trust

I have some white ladies I tried to console on what's app about 3 of them sharing to me how Nigerian guys treated and left them all coz of papers. but the big question is why would you allow ur cousin to do such? ehn after you know how the people you live with relate/ behave when it comes to relationships

but my candid advice is you try in every possible way repair the broken relationship with the lady at least if ur going over to her place steadily she'll have no choice but to forgive you or anyone buy her gifts it'll really go a long way
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by tyup(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
ngozi20:
He's back home now but he is very angry with the girl for reporting him. Unfortunately, he doesn't think he is wrong because he is allowed to have 4 wives. I did explain to him that polygamy is illegal in this country but he thought that he could eventually change her mind. In regards to her helping me, you're correct. She has helped me in the past. I I just don't know what to say at this point because she's very devastated and I know she also dislikes me and will never trust me again for not telling her that he was married.

she's devastated that's definitely sure and yes she'll want to vent the anger on you don't be discouraged. she has helped you bfr she'll do it again which I'm 100% sure

best thing to do now is if you know some of her friends visit them, explain in details and be emotional so they'll feel for you and know ur not at fault, let them follow you to her house let some words follow and a constant visit if she doesn't agree 1st to the 5th time she'll definitely forgive you bfr the 100th time coz she'll see n know how serious you are

I'm very serious and I know the reason why I'm asking you to repair the broken relationship with her it's very important coz ur a foreigner there and it's worst to start keeping enemies with those hosting you. do this and thank me later
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by tyup(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
ngozi20:
No wahala and thank you. I understand your concern. I don't know why/how I allowed this to happen. I knew he wanted papers but we have friends in common that say I should dtay away because she won't stop crying. I don't want to disturb her.

don't stop visiting her be stubborn and rugged, visit her with gifts meet other friends. the ones asking you to stay away are probably those who's protecting her, hate you or she's poisoned their mind against you

so look for more friends to accompany you, continue searching n searching, don't stop till you've got someone who would listen to you n believe you. wear on a sober look, break down in tears to if possible to show how serious you are. trust me persistenceis the key to repairing the relationship
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ok. I will try to find away to repair this relationship. I didn't mention this earlier but she gave my cousin a large amount of money when he was returning home. He didn't ask her for it, she just wanted him to be comfortable back home until he returned to her. Maybe I will try to pay back the money to her. Thanks for the advice.
tyup:

she's devastated that's definitely sure and yes she'll want to vent the anger on you don't be discouraged. she has helped you bfr she'll do it again which I'm 100% sure

best thing to do now is if you know some of her friends visit them, explain in details and be emotional so they'll feel for you and know ur not at fault, let them follow you to her house let some words follow and a constant visit if she doesn't agree 1st to the 5th time she'll definitely forgive you bfr the 100th time coz she'll see n know how serious you are

I'm very serious and I know the reason why I'm asking you to repair the broken relationship with her it's very important coz ur a foreigner there and it's worst to start keeping enemies with those hosting you. do this and thank me later
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks, but he was desperate to get his papers.
MrBrownJay1:
he got exactly what he deserve for his attempt in deceiving this babe who was quite direct about what she wanted or not!
the minute the babe said she was not down for polygamy OR dating a married man, that man should have bow down and left her alone.

then this man has the AUDACITY to be mad at the babe for doing whats RIGHT?!

this is the direct result of his OWN ACTIONS. let him solely blame himself!
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
ngozi20:

... at the expense of ruining an innocent person's life?! how selfish!
he tried to ruin a person's life, so she got back at him and ruined his instead... tit for tat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Lamanii22(f): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Damn... You shouldn't have cut ties with her... I'm not sure your cousin can get his visa back... Imagine! 10 years visa... And your cousin threw it all away... See why lying isn't good... Lying is seen as harmless but it's powerful.. It stings..

3 Likes

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by NiCurious: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Not only lying, but lying, with his hand on the Quran, perjuring himself before God. And then turning around and using the same Quran to justify having up to four wives. Cherry picking for his convenience. I'm sorry to say, your cousin is insisting on ruining his own life. If he is capable of lying to that lady, whom he would need to have a solid grounding of trust with, as his wife and mother of his child, what dishonesty is he capable of, with people more loosely connected with him? The lady did not overreact in reporting him.
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by DoTheNeedful: 3:44am On Jan 18, 2020
ngozi20:

So, you knew he was desperate for papers, yet, you were defending his actions in your previous posts. I can't believe you are a lady. Feminists should look no further than the female circle. A woman's worst enemy is a woman. I wish you come in contact with a man who will bait you with love and take advantage of you. You sound like a terrible lady yourself undecided.

Your cousin deserves what he got. He should rot in Nigeria. There is nothing I hate more than love scam.
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by MajorWarren: 4:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Reporting him might be a bit of an overreaction but the truth is, when you move mad you can't tell people how to react to your madness.
He did this, he should live with it. The poor girl lost way more than he did so he needs to stay calm.
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by tyup(m): 5:00am On Jan 18, 2020
ngozi20:
Ok. I will try to find away to repair this relationship. I didn't mention this earlier but she gave my cousin a large amount of money when he was returning home. He didn't ask her for it, she just wanted him to be comfortable back home until he returned to her. Maybe I will try to pay back the money to her. Thanks for the advice.

would money try fixing it? I doubt and you trying to pay it back to her might not be of great help why's cause she gave him out of her free will and he didn't steal/ scammed her of it

but I'll suggest gifts seriously, and constant visitation to her together with either ur friends or her friends when the relationship is getting repaired you can now try paying her back

and for her to give him money after breaking her heart tells one thing and that's how good n kind hearted she is in person, she isn't a type of person to loose relationship with tbh as for that ur cousin he's just few seconds to putting you urself in trouble I wouldn't help such a cousin again coz he definitely doesn't know what he wants and that tells his actions
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by ScamAlexistaiwo: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Give me that girl number..I want beat sense enter her head

I can imagine your cousin in tears

1 Like

Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by anonymuz(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2020
You,your cousin and lady are all to be blamed.
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by YesNo(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2020
ngozi20:
My cousin.....
Am no longer friends with the girl because of her disgusting behavior by contacting the embassy.

you and your cousin are selfish BARRRSTARRRDS

you knew he was telling a lie that can ruin the girl's life and mess her up mentally. you EXPECTED her to carry the baby of a deceiver and move on like nothing happened. is she a flower pot that you & ur wicked cousin can just plant stuff as you like?

i pray this happens to your sisters and your female cousins for the next 10 generations.

wicked animal cousins. you are not humans
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by YesNo(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2020
and we will be here feeling angry and sad when we watch the news and see headlines in news

A WOMAN IN THE USA SHOT A NIGERIAN MAN.
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by dake40(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2020
ngozi20:

I'm convinced you knew your cousin was married but refrain from telling your friend.

Your friend didn't over react. Just be thankful your friend isn't a Kolombian (crazy human) if she was, you and your cousin may be passing a nice time in cell or better, you loose your visa alongside your cousin...

Go back to your friend and plead with her...

You and your so called cousin betrayed her
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
ngozi20:

Maybe she overreacted by terminating the pregnancy, but as Nigerians we need to search ourselves and curb this habit of seeing other people only as tools to be used to further our own selfish ends. The poor girl is better off without enemies like you in her life, disguised as friends!

Your cousin had a ten year visa, he had time to look for legal ways to perfect his residency, he didn't have to use the poor girl and derail her life. She was well within her rights to report him...
Re: His Life Is Ruined And We Need Help! by petnuel(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2020
The girl tried. Why would your cousin deceive her if he really loved her?
You want to make a girl that will butter your bread and give u an american green card a second wife?

The guy get mind ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death In Calabar(photo) / Abidemu Rufai, SA To Ogun Guv Charged In Washington State For $350,0000 Fraud / Half Man Half Dog (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.