Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United (823 Views)

Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option / AC Milan Sign Dalot From Man United As Full-back Moves On Season-long Loan (pix) / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United by kiddkash(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ashley Young has completed his move from Manchester United to Inter Milan on a six-month deal, with an option to extend for a further year.

A deal between the two clubs was agreed on Thursday, with Inter paying a £1.3m (€1.5m) fee plus bonuses for the full-back.
Young travelled to Milan on Friday to undergo a medical ahead of the announcement of his transfer.
He becomes the third United player to sign for Antonio Conte's Inter side in less than 12 months, following the transfers of Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku last summer.

he 34-year-old rejected a contract extension at United after spending eight-and-a-half seasons at the club - with Young's principle decision for departing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's squad being based on playing time.

Young posted on his social media: "To Man Utd, you gave me the chance to play with legends, to win trophies, to work under the greatest manager in history and to be your captain.

"Thank you for letting me be part of your story for eight-and-a-half years.

"To the United fans, every time I walked on the pitch wearing your shirt I gave you my all. Thank you for your support during the highs and the lows. I leave as one of you, see you again in an away end soon."

Young departs after making 18 appearances this season, but has only started 10 league games under Solskjaer.
"Thank you for everything at Manchester United, Ashley. Wishing you the very best of luck," United said.

Young joined United from Aston Villa in June 2011 and made 261 appearances for the club, scoring 19 goals.

Re: Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Best transfer news ever. E remain mek Lingard comot.
Re: Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United by kiddkash(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
will miss your versatility and experience
Re: Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United by sholly28(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mumu player
Re: Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United by ominilongest(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2020
C as e dey happy
O japa grin
Re: Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United by dhaniza(m): 5:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Long overdue. Lingard next!
Re: Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United by WalkerMichael(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2020
Thanks young baba. Wish you the best in inter.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Bet9ja Free Sure Booking Code By Sky Prediction In Collaboration With Sk / Edouard Mendy Training Already / Should I Cash Out Or Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.